Teaching Jobs In Jammu University:- University Of Jammu is accepting applications from any Masters Degree level candidates for Teaching Jobs In Jammu University Lecturers/Teaching Assistants posts this is a golden opportunity for the candidate who is looking for Teaching Jobs In Jammu University.
Yesterday University Of Jammu published official notification on its official website for the recruitment of Lecturers/Teaching Assistants, University has also disclose that candidate should apply before 19 April 2021, after this period the application will not accepted.
Interested candidates should keep in mind that before applying for Teaching Jobs In Jammu University candidates must full fill the Jammu University criteria such as age limit and educational qualification.
To know more about the Jammu University recruitment update, govt teacher job in jammu, part time teaching jobs in jammu or any other latest government jobs news candidate should stay in touch with us.
Teaching Jobs In Jammu University
|Name of Department||University of Jammu|
|Name of Posts||Lecturers/Teaching Assistants|
|Educational Qualification||Law/ BBA/B.Com/MBA/ MCA/ English/ B.Ed/ IME/ Geograph|
|Age Limit||Between 21 years to 62 years|
|Salary||As per the Jammu University|
|Application fee||No application fee|
|Total Vacancy||Not disclose|
|Note||Candidate should apply within a time|
Jammu Teaching Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Directorate of Distance Education
Sociology, Hindi, Dogri, M.Com, Urdu, Political Science
The Law School
Sociology, History, Economics, Law, Guest Faculty (Advocate).
Off Site Campuses:
Bhaderwah Campus : BBA, B.Com, MBA, MCA, English, B.Ed, IME, Geography
Kathua Campus : Management Studies and Computer Science.
Kishtwar Campus : Computer Science & IT and Kashmiri.
Ramnagar Campus : Computer Science and Sociology.
Reasi Campus : Sociology.
Poonch Campus : Sericulture.
Udhampur Campus : Commerce & Economics.
UIET : Lecturer/ Teaching Assistant in Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics/ Graphics/ Machine Drawing (Mechanical Engineering Branch), Engineering Math, Engineering Physics, Engineering Chemistry, Communication skills, Humanities Social Science and Management (MBA).
QUALIFICATIONS:- For Lecturer
- Candidate must hold minimum 55% marks from the University in Master Degree level.
- 5% relaxation given to graduate/ Master level reserved category candidates
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September, 1991
In Biotechnology, preference shall be given to the candidates with M.Sc in Biotechnology.
FOR GUEST FACULTY (ADVOCATE) IN DEPARTMENT LAW/ THE LAW SCHOOL
Advocates of 10 years standing at the Bar
Note:- The age limit for Guest Faculty i.e. Advocates shall not be exceeding 62 years which is the maximum age of superannuation for the university Faculty Member
FOR REMOTE SENSING & GIS
i. Master’s Degree in Remote Sensing & GIS with NET/SET in the relevant subject with not less than 55% of marks Or Master’s Degree in Geology/Geography/Botany/Agriculture/Environmental Sciences with PG Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS and NET/SET in the Relevant Subject with not less than 55% marks.
For B.Ed. in Bhaderwah Campus A. Perspectives in Education or Foundation courses
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Sciences with minimum 55% marks; and;
- M.Ed. Degree from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks; OR
- Postgraduate (MA) Degree in Education with minimum 55% marks; and
- B.Ed./B.EL.Ed. Degree with minimum 55% marks
Curriculum and Pedagogic Courses:
- Postgraduate Degree in Sciences/ Mathematics/Social Sciences/ Languages with minimum 55% marks, and
- M.Ed. degree with minimum 55% marks; Desirable Qualification: Ph.D. Degree in Education with Subject Specializations
Specialized Courses Physical Education:
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) with minimum 55% marks. (Training/Qualification in Yoga Education shall be desirable)
- Post graduate Degree in Fine Arts (MFA with minimum 55% marks
- Post Graduate Degree in Music/ Dance/Theatre Arts with minimum 55% marks
For Lecturer/Teaching Assistant in Life Science in Bhaderwah Campus:
- Candidate must hold minimum 55% marks in Master Degree level in Environmental Sciences/Botany/Zoology from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- NET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Lecturers in Universities/Colleges/Institutions
Minimum 55% marks in Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
NET/SET/SLET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Lecturers in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
FOR Institute of Music & Fine Arts (IMFA)
Masters Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% of marks. Preference will be given to the candidates having passed NET/SET/PhD
Besides the prescribed qualification mentioned above, the criteria for selection of candidates for the post of Lecturers is indicated below: –
(a) Academic Record and Research Performance (50 marks)
(b) Assessment of Domain Knowledge and Teaching Skills (30 marks) i.e 10 marks for Teaching experience on pro rata basis (2 marks per academic year for P.G Teaching and 1 mark per academic year for UG Teaching) and 20 marks for teaching skills based on a lecture on a topic in the subject.
(c) Interview performance (20 marks).
Important: A candidate will be selected only if he/she is able to score at least 50% marks in category (b) & (c) mentioned above separately.
For interview of the above posts, applicants are advised to contact the Dean Academic Affairs/Concerned Head/Rector/Director/Coordinator/ Principal of the Teaching Department/ Directorate/ Off Site Campus/Institute by 25.04.2021. No separate intimation for interview will be sent to the applicants.
Note:- The prescribed application form, qualification and other details shall also be available on the University website www.jammuuniversity.ac.in w.e.f. 31.03.2021.
Important Note:- We always try to help our visitors by providing teaching jobs in jammu schools, jobs in jammu teaching, recruitment news also provide govt teacher job in jammu, part time teaching jobs in jammu and others latest government jobs news through our blog posts.
Hope our visitors satisfy with our hard work.
- SFIO Recruitment 2022 for Freshers Apply Now
- Work From Home Job For Freshers Apply Now
- Assistant Professor Jobs In Delhi for freshers
- UP APO Result 2022 Released Download Now
- Document Verification Job Apply Online
When is the last date to apply for Jammu teaching jobs?
Ans Candidate should apply before 19 April 2021 for teaching jobs in Jammu.
How to apply for Teaching jobs in Jammu?
Ans Candidates should download the offline application form, link is given below.
Fill the offline application form and send to this address Office of the concerned HOD/Rector/Director/Coordinator/Principal of Teaching Department/Directorate/Offsite Campuses/ Institute on or before 19.04.2021:
What is the apply mode for Teaching jobs in Jammu?
Ans Candidate should apply for the Teaching Jobs in Jammu before 19 April 202