Byju’s Jobs For Teachers Online Work From Home:- Are you a graduate candidate looking for the best online teaching jobs platform to earn money than we are here to help you to find the best teaching jobs work from home.
Currently Byju’s hiring teaching jobs work from home from the freshers as well as experienced candidate, all the fresh graduate candidate who full fill the Byju’s Online Teaching Jobs eligibility criteria can apply for the Byju’s Jobs For Teachers Online Work From Home jobs posts.
Byju’s Jobs For Teachers Online Work From Home apply online process has been already started from today, interested eligible candidate can apply by going to the Byju’s Carrier section link is given below.
Candidate note that before going to apply for the Byjus Jobs make sure they full fill the Byju’s Teacher Qualification which are given below in details, candidate should stay update with us for the latest update about Online Teaching Jobs Work From Home Byju’s, Byjus Jobs etc by following us on Google News and join our Telegram Channel.
- Teaching Jobs In Bangalore For Freshers
- Jobs In Azim Premji Foundation for Freshers
- Azim Premji Foundation Vacancy 2023 Fresher Eligible
- Sarla Birla School Teacher Vacancy for Freshers
- Amazon Work From Home Jobs For Freshers 2023 Apply Online
- Army School Teacher Vacancy 2023 Apply Now
- Byju’s Jobs For Freshers Work From Home 2023 Apply Online
- Byjus Jobs For Freshers 2023 | Byju’s Online Teaching Jobs
- DAV Recruitment 2023 Apply Online PGT TGT PRT NTT
- Teacher Vacancy In DPS 2023 Apply Now
- Sarkari Job 10th Pass 2023 Male and Female Vacancy
- DPS Music Teacher Vacancy Apply Now
- PGT Music Teacher Vacancy Government Jobs
- Work From Home Jobs No Experience Needed
- Music Teacher Vacancy In Kendriya Vidyalaya
Byju’s Jobs For Teachers Eligibility Criteria
(1). Home Tutor Freelance | Part Time
Job Title: Home Tutor
Job Summary: BYJU’S is seeking individuals with a passion for teaching who may not have the availability for full-time commitment but are eager to engage in part-time teaching. If you possess the ability to impart knowledge with patience and finesse, we invite you to become a valuable part of our team.
We are looking for part-time teachers who can provide in-person home tuition, and visit students at their homes.
Embrace the opportunity to Learn, Unlearn, and Relearn together, regardless of your experience
Advantages of working with BYJU’S Home Tuition
- Flexibility to pick favorable days and time slots based on Parents’ demand
- Continuous opportunity to add more students based on Teacher’s availability (opportunity will be shared with area details)
- Comprehensive support with all the curriculum and doubts related to course
- Help and support with planning and scheduling classes with student
- Comprehending the Current School Curriculum
- Conducting Individualized Concept-Based Teaching
- Providing Assistance with School Assignments
- Developing Comprehensive Study Plans for Future Learning
- Monitoring and Evaluating Student Performance, including homework and exam results
- Recognizing and Addressing Special Learning Needs
- Assigning Engaging Homework and Exercises
- Maintaining Attendance and Grade Records for Students
- Establishing Trusting Rapport with Students and Parents
- Communicating Student Progress to Parents
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, Engineering, Technology, or Mathematics.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, Engineering, Technology, or Mathematics.
- Proficient in effective teaching methods.
- Familiarity with the national curriculum.
(2). Hiring for Grades 4 to 10
- Science & Math (Grade 4 to 10)
Job Type: Part-time (Depending on your availability)
Days: Monday to Sunday
Timings: Evening 4 PM – 10 PM
Salary: Per class rate (up to INR 220/-)
- English (Preferred)
- Knowledge of regional languages will be a great add-on
(3). Faculty For BYJU’S Tuition Centre (Class 4 -10) Permanent
Job Role: Faculty for BYJU’S Tuition Centre (Class 4 -10)
Subjects: Biology/Chemistry/Physics and Mathematics. ( 4th to 10th class)
Location: PAN India
Working days & Shift: 6 days/week
Timing: 12-9 PM ( May vary as per BTC & City )
Weekly Off: Monday
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teach students as per curriculum and schedule.
- Monitor student discipline and in-class activity.
- Discuss homework, resolve in-class doubts and monitor students’ progress.
- Full Time
- Work from Office (Offline)
Qualifications & Experience:
- At Least 1+ of teaching experience in Science or Math for grades 4-10
Experience & Skills:
- Good communication & explanation skills
- Patient and resilient personality
- Dedication towards students and their education
- Understanding of the National/State Curriculum
Location: At respective BTC Centers
Language: English & Local State Language
Byju’s Online Teaching Jobs Notification
- Byju’s Online Teaching Jobs Apply Now
- Byju’s Jobs Official Website
- Visit for latest Govt Teaching Jobs employmentgovnews.com
- DPS Ballabgarh Vacancy 2023 Apply Now
- Legal Assistant Jobs In Government For Freshers
- Government Jobs For NTT Teachers In UP Freshers Eligible
- MP Civil Judge Vacancy 2023 Fresher Eligible 138 Posts
- Legal Jobs For Freshers In Bank’s Apply Online
Q1. How much does BYJU pay to teachers?
Ans Byju’s will pay the teacher average salary of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per month.
Q2. Can I join BYJU’s as a teacher?
Ans To join Byju’s candidate must full fill the Byjus jobs criteria which are given below.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, Engineering, Technology, or Mathematics.
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, Engineering, Technology, or Mathematics.
· Proficient in effective teaching methods.
· Familiarity with the national curriculum.