Top 60 GK Questions For Class 4 With The Answers:- Are you looking for the Best GK Questions For Class 4 With The Answers on the internet then you are in the right place, here you will find the Top 51 GK Questions For Class 4 With The Answers.
Nowadays we should have knowledge of GK and Current affairs it is going to be very important in today’s world, specifically, it is more important for the students, nowadays GK becomes one of the most important subjects at school.
In today’s world, we all should have the knowledge of GK and current affairs, here we have shared the GK Questions for class 4 with answers in English, read it, and gain your knowledge.
TOP 51 GK Questions for Class 4 with Answers
Top 51 GK Questions For Class 4 With The Answers
1) Who is the Father of our Nation?
Ans Mahatma Gandhi
2) Who was the first President of India?
Ans Dr. Rajendra Prasad
3) Who is known as the Father of Indian Constitution?
Ans Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
4) What is the capital of India?
Ans New Delhi
5) When do we celebrate our Independence Day?
Ans 15th August
6) Which planet is nearest to Earth?
7) Where does a dog live?
9) How many players are there in a cricket team?
Ans 11 Players
10) Young one of a cat is called?
12) How many days are there in a Leap year?
Ans 366 days
13) Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?
14) How many bones are there in human Body?
Ans 206 bones
15) Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
Ans Jawaharlal Nehru was the first Prime Minister of India.
16) Who invented the Computer?
Ans Charles Babbage
17) 1024 Kilobytes is equal to?
Ans 1 Megabyte (MB)
18) India lies in which continent?
19) Which is the longest river on the earth?
20) Name 3 root vegetables?
Ans Beets, carrots, and radish are root vegetables.
Gk Questions For Class 4 In English
21) Smallest state of India is?
22) Fastest animal on earth is?
23) Which animal is called the Ship of the Desert?
24) Which plant grows in desert?
25) National Tree of India is?
Ans Banyan tree
26) National animal of India
27) Who wrote the National Anthem – Jana Gana Mana?
Ans Rabindra Nath Tagore
28) How many colours are there in India’s National Flag?
29) Capital of Uttarakhand is?
30) Which organ purifies our blood?
31) The animal with a hump on its back is?
32) The brain of a computer is?
Ans Central Processing Unit (CPU)
33) The largest continent is?
34) Who wrote ‘Ramayana’?
35) How many bones are there in a newborn baby?
36) Martyrs’ Day is celebrated every year on?
Ans 30th January
37) The fastest animal on earth is?
38) Earth Day celebrated on?
Ans April 22nd
39) The National Tree of India is?
Ans Banyan Tree
40) Which is the tallest animal in the world?
41) What is the full form of RAM?
Ans Random Access Memory
42) Who wrote ‘Discovery of India’?
Ans Jawaharlal Nehru
43) Which is the tallest statue in the world?
Ans The Statue of Unity, India
44) Young one of the horses is called?
45) How many players are there in a cricket team?
Ans- 11 players
46) How many days does earth take to revolve around the sun?
Ans- 365 days
47) What is the name of biggest Mammal?
48) Which is the largest desert in India?
Ans Thar desert
49) Which is the densest jungle in the world?
50) When is Teacher’s Day celebrated?
Ans September 5th
51) A place where bees are kept is called _.
52) How many sides are there in a pentagon?
53) Which is the smallest state in India?
54) Who is the father of our Nation?
Ans Mahatma Gandhi
55) What is the name of National Bird?
56) What is the name of the National Flower?
57) Name any five fruits?
Ans Banana, Orange, Apple, Guava, Mango
58) Name any five animals?
Ans Dog, Cat, Cow, Horse, Elephant
59) Name any five wild animals?
Ans Elephant, Fox, Tiger, Cheetah, Zebra
60) Name any five vegetable?
Ans Lady finger, Potato, Tomato, Cabbage, Peas
Q1. What are the 10 top GK questions?
Ans Top 10 GK Questions
1. Who is the Father of our Nation?
2. Who was the first President of India?
3. Who is the first Prime Minister of India?
4. Who is known as the Father of the Indian Constitution?
5. When is Teacher’s Day celebrated?
6. Who invented the Computer?
7. Which planet is nearest to Earth?
8. Smallest state of India is?
9. How many days are there in a Leap year?
10. Which is the longest river in the world?