Law Officer Vacancy In Govt Sector Apply Now:- Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the Law Officer Vacancy In Govt Sector, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here candidates will find the Law Officer Vacancy In Govt Sector 2023 in full detail.
Today Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a Govt Jobs For Law Graduates Notification on it official website, there is a huge number of Indian Govt Jobs For Law Graduates 2023 Job posts is available.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is hiring the LL.B Graduates candidates for the following jobs posts that are- CBI Public Prosecutor Jobs posts.
There is a total of 48 CBI Public Prosecutor vacancy jobs posts is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a large number of applicant, candidates who full fill the Law Officer Vacancy In Govt Sector Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for CBI Law Officer Vacancy 2023 Jobs posts.
Law Officer Vacancy In Govt Sector 2023 apply process will start from 8 April 2023 and the last date is 27 April 2023 after this date no application will be accepted, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Law Jobs In Government Sector 2023, make sure they full fill the Law Jobs In Government Sector Eligibility criteria such as Qualification and Age Limit etc, which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Law Officer Vacancy In CBI, Govt Jobs For LLB Graduates Freshers, etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join our Telegram Channel.
|Post Name||CBI Public Prosecutor|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Laws (LL.B – 5 Years/3 Years)|
|Total Vacancy||48 Posts|
|Salary||Level – 10 as per 7 CPC|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 years (Age relaxation is given to the reserved category)|
|Apply Date||8 April to 27 April 2023|
|Visit||For latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
- HP Civil Judge Vacancy 2023 Fresher Eligible 17 Posts
- Govt Job Vacancy In Jaipur 2023 Apply Now
- Law Officer Vacancy In CBI For Freshers 2023 Apply Now
- Meesho Job Vacancy for Freshers 2023 Apply Now
- KYC Jobs For Freshers Work from Home Apply Now
- Air India Recruitment 2023 For Freshers Apply Now
- JNU Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Reliance School Vacancy Fresher Eligible Apply Now
- Infosys Job Vacancy For Freshers 2023 Apply Now
- KVS Teacher Vacancy 2023 Apply Now
Law Officer Vacancy In Govt Sector Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification:- Candidate must be LL.B (5 years/3 years) from the recognized University.
EXPERIENCE: Seven years’ practice at the Bar in conducting criminal cases.
NOTE-I: The Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
NOTE-II: The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes, if at any stage of selection the Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
Law Officer Vacancy In CBI Vacancy
|(i) The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the|
selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be
UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PwBD-40 marks, out of the total marks of
interview being 100.
|(ii) In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the|
candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at
Assistant Public Prosecutor CBI age limit
Age Limit:- 35 years for the General Category candidate, and for reserved category age relaxation is given as per the government rule.
Assistant Public Prosecutor CBI Salary
- Pay Scale: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Assistant Public Prosecutor CBI Application Fee
- Candidate of General/OBC/EWS male Category required to pay fee of Rs. 25/- either by cash in branch of SBI or Net Banking, Credit Card , Debit Card.
DUTIES: Public Prosecutor will perform all such duties which are allotted by Deputy Legal Adviser / Senior Public Prosecutor in consultation with Head of Branch. Public Prosecutor will conduct prosecution of cases, allotted by Senior Public Prosecutor. Public Prosecutor will submit Court diaries and keep the Senior Public Prosecutor and Head of Branch informed of all developments in cases. Public Prosecutor will ensure maintenance of records and registers and prepare such statements, returns and reports as may be directed by the Senior Public Prosecutor or Head of Branch. Public Prosecutor will give comments on Final Reports. Senior most Public Prosecutor of Branch will conduct inspection of Malkhana in case no Senior Public Prosecutor is posted in branch. HQ: Delhi. However, candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India.
How to apply for the Law Officer Vacancy In Govt Sector?
Ans Interested candidates should read the How to apply for the Law Officer Vacancy In CBI For Freshers notification carefully before going to apply for the How to apply for the Law Officer Vacancy In CBI For Freshers job posts and go to the official website link is given below and follow these steps:-
Complete the Registration Process
1. Candidates should go to the Law Officer Vacancy In CBI For Freshers official website link is given below.
2. Complete the Registration Process by entering basic details.
3. A System will send the login details through SMS OR E-mail.
4. Now Login to your account.
5. Fill the application form by entering candidate basic details.
4. Upload self-attested copies of certificates in support of their essential qualification, experience, pay drawn details, documentary proof for Date of Birth, Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate, Latest OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate etc.
5. Make sure all the required field are correct.
6. Make a final submission by submitting it.
7. Candidate should complete the fee payment process.
Law Jobs In Government Sector Notification
- Law Jobs In Government Sector Notification Download
- Law Jobs In Government Sector Apply Now
- Law Jobs In Government Sector Official Website
- Visit for latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com
- DPS Ballabgarh Vacancy 2023 Apply Now
- Legal Assistant Jobs In Government For Freshers
- Government Jobs For NTT Teachers In UP Freshers Eligible
- MP Civil Judge Vacancy 2023 Fresher Eligible 138 Posts
- Legal Jobs For Freshers In Bank’s Apply Online
Q1. Is there any Govt Jobs For LLB Graduates Freshers?
Ans Yes, there is a Govt Jobs For LLB Graduates Freshers available, for more in details go to our website.
Q2. What is the CBI Law Officer Salary?
Ans CBI Law Officer will get a Level – 10 salary as per 7 CPC.