Indigo Ground Staff Vacancy 2023 for Fresher:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Indigo Ground Staff Vacancy 2023 for Fresher, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here you can find the Indigo Ground Staff Vacancy 2023 for Fresher in full details.
Today Indigo Airlines Official Website has published Indigo Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers notification on its official website for the various jobs posts, all candidates who full fill the Indigo Ground Staff Vacancy criteria can go for walk in interview.
Indigo Airlines is hiring the graduate candidates walk in interview for the following jobs posts, they Officer/Executive – Customer Service, Security & Ramp – Delhi & UP Belt.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Indigo Airlines Job Vacancy 2023, candidates should not miss this great opportunity, for more in details read below.
Indigo Airlines Jobs 2023 Apply process has been already started from today, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible for the Indigo Airport Job.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Indigo Airlines Job Vacancy, make sure they should check the Indigo Airlines Job Vacancy Eligibility criteria such as Qualifications and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Indigo Airlines Job For 12th Pass, Indigo Careers, Indigo Careers Ground Staff etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
|Hiring Organization||Indigo Airline|
|Post Name||AO&CS – Ground Staff Jobs|
|Age Limit||Below 27 years|
|Date of Interview||17 October 2023|
|Registration Time||8:30 AM to 09:15 AM|
|Interview Time –||9:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Interview Venue –||Hotel Park Estique, Nagar Road, Next to Phoenix Mall, Viman Nagar, Pune.|
|Pay Range:||2,40,000 to 3,50,000 per annum|
- ICICI Bank Vacancy 2023 For Freshers Apply Now
- Govt Jobs For Bed Teachers 2023 Apply Now
- Primary Teacher Vacancy for Freshers Apply Now
- Hostel Warden Jobs In Government For Freshers
- Govt Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 for Freshers
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Agra Vacancy 2023 Apply Now
- SAIL Teacher Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Govt Job Vacancy In Jaipur 2023 Apply Now
- Law Officer Vacancy In Govt Sector Apply Now
- Meesho Job Vacancy for Freshers 2023 Apply Now
- KYC Jobs For Freshers Work from Home Apply Now
- Air India Recruitment 2023 For Freshers Apply Now
- JNU Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Reliance School Vacancy Fresher Eligible Apply Now
- Infosys Job Vacancy For Freshers 2023 Apply Now
- KVS Teacher Vacancy 2023 Apply Now
AO&CS – Ground Staff Jobs – Pune
Job Posting Start Date: 9 Oct 2023
Location: Pune, MH, IN
Company: InterGlobe Aviation Ltd
WALK-IN – Recruitment Drive – October 17, 2023
Job Function: Airport Operations and Customer Services
Departments: Customer Services, Security, and Ramp
Designation: Officer, Executive
Job Location: Pune
Pay Range: 2,40,000 to 3,50,000 per annum
Indigo Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation with all semester marksheets and degree certificate
- No visible tattoos on the body, around arms, neck, etc.
Indigo Ground Staffs Age Limit
Indigo Ground Staffs Age Limit:- Candidates age should be below 27 years
Must bring the following documents at the time of the interview
1. Updated Resume with passport size photograph
2. Aadhar card
3. PAN card
5. All education marksheets, 10th, 12th, Graduation Degree, and all Semester Marksheets
6. If experienced, resignation acceptance, relieving and experience letter
7. If aviation experienced, a copy of Airport Entry Pass, AEP surrendered to BCAS
Proficient communication skills in English
Well-groomed appearance with a pleasing personality
Capability to thrive in challenging environments, including on-field and rotational shifts
Indigo Jobs Date and Time
Interview Date: October 17, 2023, Tuesday
Registration Time: 8:30 AM to 9:15 AM
Interview Time: 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Venue: Hotel Park Estique, Nagar Road, Next to Phoenix Mall, Viman Nagar, Pune.
IndiGo does not charge any money for interviews or recruitment.
Indigo Ground Staff Vacancy Notification
- Indigo Ground Staff Vacancy Notification Download
- Indigo Ground Staff Vacancy Apply Now
- Indigo Official Website For Job
- Visit for latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com
- DPS Ballabgarh Vacancy 2023 Apply Now
- Legal Assistant Jobs In Government For Freshers
- Government Jobs For NTT Teachers In UP Freshers Eligible
- MP Civil Judge Vacancy 2023 Fresher Eligible 138 Posts
- Legal Jobs For Freshers In Bank’s Apply Online
Q1. What is the salary of a ground staff in IndiGo?
Q2. How to join IndiGo ground staff?
Ans If you are planning to join IndiGo ground staff jobs posts, you need to full fill the following IndiGo Jobs Criteria:-
1. Educational Qualification: Graduates from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo. Result awaited and exam-pending candidates are not eligible.
2. If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
3. Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
4. Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
5. No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
6. Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
Q3. What is the work of ground staff in IndiGo?
Ans Primary Responsibility:
You will be responsible for implementation of security policy and procedures laid down by the Company.
Mission: To secure –
· Safe operation
· Customer Satisfaction
· Team efficiency
· Cost control
· Secure good working atmosphere and environment
Focus: Manage safe and secure operations in accordance with security program and applicable procedures.
1. Maintain standards as per Company requirements
2. Ensure effective threat assessment and response capability
3. Achieve department goals and follow up
4. Perform duties as per the Security Programme.
5. Maintain performance standards and follow up with your shift
6. Monitor continuously the Quality System and the level of conformance
7. Secure quality level