Real Estate Agent Jobs No Experience Apply Now:- Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the Real Estate Agent Jobs 2022, if you are one of them looking for the Real Estate Agent Jobs No Experience then you are in the right place, here we have share the Real Estate Agent Jobs No Experience in full details which is given below.
Today Pivot Realty Group John Lewis a hiring team has published a Real Estate Agent Jobs Near Me No Experience Notification on linkedin for the Real Estate Agent Job posts, this is a great opportunity candidates should not miss this opportunity.
There is a good number of Real Estate Agent Jobs posts is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of applicants, candidates who full fill the Real Estate Agent Jobs Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the Real Estate Agent Jobs posts.
Real Estate Agent Jobs No Experience Apply Online process has been already started from today but Real Estate Firms Hiring team has not mention the last date to apply for the Real Estate Agent Jobs posts, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Real Estate Agent Job, make sure they should know the Real Estate Agent Job Description and Real Estate Agent Jobs eligibility criteria which is mention below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Part Time Real Estate Agent Jobs, Commercial Real Estate Agent Job Description, Real Estate Salesperson Jobs etc, by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Real Estate Agent Jobs No Experience Apply Now
|Hiring Organization||Pivot Realty Group|
|Post Name||Real Estate Agent|
|Qualification||High school or equivalent|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Salary||Pay: $50,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year|
|Job Type||Part Time / Full Time|
|Visit||For latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
Real Estate Agent Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a pass a school or equivalent (Required)
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have a 2 years of sales expereince.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Real Estate Agent Job Description
Pivot Realty Group is one of the the Fastest Growing Brokerages in Cincinnati
Pivot is looking for a talented person to add at their team. It is not mandatory to have Real Estate experience, but preferecne will given given to those candidates who have expereince.
Pivot Agents have access to:
- Potential to make $100,000+
- Culture/environment that cares about our Agents
- Support system and Agent Development Program (no cost)
- Dynamic Broker Leadership
- Dedicated Career Development Department for all Agents
- Office Space, Realtor essentials at no cost
- Proven Technology Platform (free)
Requirements to join Pivot:
- Be committed to obtaining an Ohio or Kentucky Real Estate License
- Have a positive mindset and strong communication skills
- Interested in the opportunity of a 100% Commission Career
Pivot Real Estate Agents spend their time:
- Growing their book of business via Prospecting and Networking for Referrals (using Pivot’s proven systems)
- Working with Buyers viewing properties
- Working with Sellers
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Work from home
- Self-determined schedule
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Real Estate Agent Jobs Notification
- Real Estate Agent Jobs Notification Download
- Real Estate Agent Jobs Apply Now
- Visit for latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnws.com
- KVS Admit Card Download 2023 PGT TGT PRT
- India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Patna High Court Assistant Syllabus Download Free
- KVS Exam Pattern 2023 PGT, TGT, PRT Details
- KVS Teacher Vacancy 2023 Apply Now
Q1. What companies are hiring for Real Estate Agent jobs?
Ans Right now Pivot Realty Group is hiring the candidates for the Real Estate Agent Jobs posts.
Q2. What is the highest paying real estate agent?
Ans A real estate broker is permitted under law to negotiate and organize real estate dealings. A career as a real estate broker is one of the highest paying and lucrative professions in the real estate industry.
Q3. What are the job duties of a real estate agent?
Ans What do real estate agents do? A real estate agent helps his or her clients purchase, rent, or sell properties. They advise clients about market conditions, conduct walkthroughs, and provide guidance and assistance through the process of buying, selling, or leasing properties.
Q4. What are the qualifications to be a real estate agent?
Ans Educational Qualification:
High school or equivalent (Required)
Sales: 2 years (Preferred)