Sarkari Job 2022 for Freshers Graduates Apply Online:- Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the Sarkari Job 2022 for Freshers Graduates, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here candidates will find the Sarkari Job 2022 for Freshers Graduates in full details.
Today Electronics Corporation Of India Limited (ECIL) has published a Sarkari Job 2022 for Freshers Graduate notification on its official website, Graduate and master holder can apply for the Sarkari Job 2022 Posts.
Electronics Corporation Of India Limited (ECIL) is hiring the fresher graduates candidates for the following jobs posts that’s are LDC(WG-III and others. The selected candidates will get a handful salary.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Sarkari Job 2022 Vacancy, candidates who has full fill the Sarkari Job 2022 Vacancy criteria can apply for the Sarkari Job 2022 Vacancy LDC Jobs posts.
There is a good number of Sarkari Jobs 2022 (LDC) Posts is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a large number of applicants, all candidates who has full fill the Sarkari Vacancy 2022 Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply.
Sarkari Job 2022 apply online process has been already started from today and the last date is to apply for the Sarkari Job 2022 is 25 June 2022, after this date no application will be accted, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to for the Central Govt Jobs 2022, 2022 Sarkari Job, Make sure they should check the Central Govt Jobs 2022 eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification and other criteria.
Candidates should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Central Govt Jobs 2022, List Of Central Government Jobs For Graduates, Sarkari Job 2022 Vacancy, etc, by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Sarkari Job 2022 for Freshers Graduates Apply Online
|Hiring Organization||Electronics Corporation Of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Posts Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Qualification||Graduation/ Master degree|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Total Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Visit||For latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
Sarkari Job 2022 Vacancy
- Online Jobs For 12th Pass Students From Home Apply Online
- Bank Jobs After 12th Pass Fresher
- Teleperformance Jobs Apply Online
- Indiamart Jobs Work From Home Apply Now
- Army Public School Recruitment 2022 23 Apply Now
- Testbook Jobs Work From Home Apply Now
- Latest Govt Jobs 2022 Apply Now
- 12th Pass Job In Airport Direct Joining Apply Now
- Groww Jobs For Freshers Apply Online
- Whitehat Jr Jobs For Freshers Apply Now
- Whitehat Jr Jobs Work From Home Apply Now
- Personal Assistant Jobs For Freshers Apply Now
- Online jobs for students to earn money at home Apply Now
- Central Government Jobs For Graduates 2022 Apply Now
- Paytm Work From Home Jobs for Freshers 2022
- Amazon Work From Home Jobs For Freshers 2022 Apply Online
- PGT Music Teacher Vacancy Government Jobs
- Music Teacher Vacancy In Kendriya Vidyalaya
Sarkari Job 2022 Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: (a) LOWER DIVISIONAL CLERK (WG-III): The applicant should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks with typewriting speed of 40 wpm and should have a certificate in PC operation.
Sarkari Job 2022 Vacancy Age Limit
Sarkari Job 2022 Vacancy Age Limit:- The upper age for UR Candidate is 28 years as on the last date of submission of online application.
- 05 years of age relaxation is given to the ST/SC Category candidates.
- 03 years of age relaxation is given to the OBC Category candidates.
- 10 years of age relaxation is given to the Persons with Disabilities.
- 05 years of age relaxation is given to the ordinarily domiciled in the state of J & K
- 03 years of age relaxation is given to the Ex-servicemen.
Sarkari Job 2022 Salary (LDC)
a) The selected candidates will be placed at the basic pay of Rs 20,480/- PM with annual increment of 3%.
b) In addition to emoluments as mentioned above; PF, Gratuity, Medical benefits, and Leave will be applicable as per the rules in force from time to time of the corporation.
Sarkari Job 2022 Vacancy Selection Process
Sarkari Job 2022 Vacancy Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected for the Sarkari job 2022 (LDC) posts on the following basis:-
- Written test and
- Skill test
a) The Question Paper will be in English & Hindi only. The Written Test shall be of Objective Multiple-Choice Type. Every wrong question will attract 0.25 negative marks.
b) The Answer Sheet will be OMR sheet.
c) The date, time and venue of written test will be intimated by e-mail / SMS. The candidates have to download the Hall Ticket for Written Test from the link provided on our website: http//careers.ecil.co.in. The candidates have to bring their Hall Ticket along with ID-Proof [viz. Aadhar, PAN, Voter-ID, Driving Licence or any of the Government ID proof] for attending written test along with Application Fee receipt, if applicable.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION PROCESS & SKILL TEST:
a) The date, time and venue of skill test will be intimated by e-mail / SMS. The candidates should download the Hall Ticket for skill test from the link provided on our website: http//careers.ecil.co.in. The eligible candidates will be allowed to attend skill test only after successful verification of certificates. The Certificate Verification will be conducted before the skill test on the same day. Candidates should bring their Hall Ticket along with ID Proof viz. [viz. Aadhar, PAN, Voter-ID, Driving Licence any of the ID proof]. At the time of certificate verification, the following certificates should be produced:
i. On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent colour passport size photo, Hall Ticket ii. Matriculation / 10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating the Date of Birth;
iii. Graduation Mark sheet/Degree Certificate; iv. Certificate in PC operations.
v. No Objection Certificate from their establishment in case of Govt., Servants Central / State / PSUs etc.;
vi. All original certificates in support of his / her qualification, experience, latest Certificate of caste [SC/ST] & disability (PwD) etc., if applicable any along with a set of photocopies.
vii. Candidates belongs to SC / ST/ OBC / Persons with Disabilities (PwD)/EWS categories shall be mandatorily required to produce original certificates Issued by the Competent Authority, in the format as prescribed by Govt. of India, along with photocopy of the same, at the time of Document Verification.
Sarkari Job 2022 (LDC) Application Fee
Sarkari Job 2022 (LDC) Application Fee:- General candidates (UR)/EWS/OBC are required to pay a fee of 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) as Application Fee.
How to apply for the Sarkari Jobs 2022?
Ans Candidates should read the Sarkari Job 2022 notification carefully before going to apply for the Sarkari Job 2022 Vacancy (LDC) job posts and go to the official website link is given below and follow these process steps by steps:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should go to the Sarkari Job 2022 (LDC) hiring Official Website link is given below.
2. Complete the Online Registration Process by entering candidates basic details.
3. A system will send the login details to the candidate through SMS or E-Mail.
4. Login it and complete the form fill up process by entering basic details.
5. Upload the scanned copy of the original documents, photo and signature.
6. Make sure all the required field are correct
7. Make a final submission by submitting it.
8. Complete the fee payment process through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Sarkari Job 2022 Vacancy Notification
- Sarkari Job 2022 Vacancy Notification Download
- Sarkari Job 2022 Vacancy Apply Online
- Sarkari Job 2022 Vacancy Hiring Official Website
- Visit for latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com
- IWAI Recruitment 2022 for 12th Pass Apply Now
- Kins Hospital Siliguri Vacancy Apply Online
- West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- Aadhar Card Vacancy 2022 Online Apply 12th Pass Eligible
- Haryana GK Mock Test Online in Hindi Question and Answers
Q1. Which Government Job is best after Graduation?
Ans If you have completed your Graduation then you can apply for the LDC Jobs posts, apply link is given below.
Q2. What are the posts in Central Government?
Ans Right now LDC Jobs vacancies is available, interested candidates can apply for this jobs posts, link is given in article.
Q3. How many Central Govt Jobs are there?
Ans Right now there are a total of 11 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Jobs posts is available.