SSC New Job Hindi Translator Vacancy 283 Posts – Staff Selection Commission accepting application from the candidate for the recruitment of SSC Hindi Translator, the SSC on its official advertisement notification, which is published in its official website need Hindi Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator the total number of vacancy for this posts is 283 vacancy.
This is a good news for all the interested candidate those who are looking for the jobs of Hindi Translator, the online form fill up date has been started, this is a great opportunity for the those interested candidate really searching for the job, online apply date 29/06/2020 and the last date to apply 25/07/2020 candidate can also go to official website for more information, official website https://ssc.nic.in/
SSC New Job Hindi Translator Vacancy 283 Posts details
|Name of Department||Staff Selection Commission (ssc)|
|Name of Posts||Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator|
|Total Vacancy||283 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation / PG|
|Age .Limit||Age between 18 years to 30 years|
|Application Fee||Rs 100/- for General and all women who belong to SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM Candidates|
|Apply Date||29Th June 2020 to 25Th July 2020|
|Salary||Rs.35,400/- to 1,42,400/- per month.|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Who are Eligible||Both Male and Female|
SSC JHT Hindi Translator Jobs details
Name of Posts – Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator
Total number of Vacancy – 283 Posts
SSC Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Eligibility Criteria
For Junior Hindi Translator – 273 Posts
Salary – Rs 35400/- to 112,400/- Per Month
Educational Qualification – The eligible and interested candidate should hold a Master’s degree with Hindi and English from authorized University.
Senior Hindi Translator – 08 Posts
Salary for Senior Hindi Translator – Rs. 44,900/- to 1,42,400/- Per Month
Educational Qualification – The interested candidate should hold a Master’s degree from an authorized university with Hindi and English subject.
Age Limit – The interested candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years can apply, 05 years age relaxation is given to ST/SC category candidate, 03 years of OBC candidate, and 10 year age relaxation for PWD candidate.
Application Fee – The eligible and interested General candidate has to pay Rs. 100/- as application, all the women and ST/SC/PwD candidates no need to pay any fee.
- The eligible and interested candidate can pay the online application fee using BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa card/Master card or Rupay Credit or Debit card or offline SBI Challan.
Selection Process– Based on candidate performance
Process to apply–
- Candidate should visit to official website and registered, and form fill then submit the online form.
Document Verification for Hindi Translator post
- Candidate should bring two color passport size photo and voter id on the date of document verification day-
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Government School/ College ID Card
- Educational Qualification Certificate etc
Some Important for SSC Hindi Translator
- Online application Start from – 29 June 2020
- Last date for online apply – 25 July 2020
- Last date to make online payment – 27 July 2020
- Last Date to generated offline challan – 29 July 2020
- Last date to pay fee through challan – 31 July 2020
- Computer Based Examination date – Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 06-10-2020
- Paper-II date (Descriptive Paper) -: 31-01-2021
Official website Advertisement Notification –