Southwest Operations Agent Jobs 2022 Apply Now:-Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Southwest Operations Agent Jobs 2022, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Southwest Operations Agent Jobs 2022 in full details.
Today Southwest Airlines has published a Southwest Operations Agent Jobs 2022 notification on it official website, all interested eligible candidates can apply for the Operations Agent Jobs posts.
Southwest Airlines Hiring the candidate for the following job posts- that are Operations Agent Jobs, Operations Agent Southwest Airlines, Operations Agent or any other. Candidates who are going to be selected at Southwest Operations Agent Job posts will get a handful salary.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Southwest Operations Agent Jobs 2022, Operations Agent Southwest Airlines, Operations Agent Jobs or any others jobs posts, all candidates who full fill the Southwest Operations Agent Jobs 2022 eligibility criteria.
There is a maximum number of Southwest Operations Agent Jobs posts is available for the Operation Agent, Southwest Airlines Operations Agent, Operations Agent Airport posts, any interested eligible candidate who full fill the Southwest Operations Agent Jobs Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the Southwest Operations Agent Jobs.
Southwest Operations Agent Jobs 2022 Apply process has been already started from today but the authority has not mention the last date to apply for the Southwest Operations Agent job posts, make sure candidate should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Southwest Operations Agent Jobs, Operations Agent, make sure they should read the Southwest Operations Agent Jobs notification carefully and make sure they full fill the Southwest Operations Agent Jobs Qualification and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Southwest Operations Agent Jobs 2022, Operations Agent, Southwest Operations Agent Airport, Operations Agent Jobs etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Southwest Operations Agent Jobs 2022 Apply Now
|Name Of Organization||Southwest Airlines|
|Post Of Name||Operations Agent|
|Age||Minimum 18 Years|
|Salary||$17.41 Per Hour|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Location||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
Southwest Operations Agent Jobs Description
- Provides legendary Customer Service by assuring weight and balance of aircraft, efficient boarding of aircraft and coordinating Ramp, Operations, Provisioning and aircraft servicing to accomplish on-time performance.
- Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Southwest Operations Agent Jobs Responsibility
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer Service to people boarding the aircraft by coordinating Ramp, Operations, Provisioning and servicing aircraft to ensure on-time departures and quick turnarounds and to make up time on delayed flights
- Works in airport operation office, gate area, jetways and air freight facilities. May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions and jet and machinery noise and fumes. Opens and closes the stations, advising Dispatch of same
- Handles Station AMS and radio communications traffic as needed
- Coordinates loading and unloading of aircraft by monitoring ramp activities
- Answers station operations’ telephones
- Advises Gate Agents when boarding will begin
- Prepares dispatch release forms and collects weather reports from OTIS for the Crew
- Arranges for fueling of aircraft as required
- Prepares weight and balance forms. Advises Dispatch, FLIFO and Stations of flight departures / arrivals
- Closes out flights; files and maintains accurate flight papers. Ascertains that aircraft are properly cleaned and provisioned prior to departure
- Coordinates special services needed on aircraft such as servicing lavatories, cabin grooming, wheelchairs for Customers and special emergency cleaning
- Operates boarding bridge, coordinates boarding and deplaning Customers
- Works with Gate Agents in expediting the check-in process, collects boarding passes and/or electronic boarding data, and verifies boarding counts
- Checks baggage, when necessary. Uses jetway stairs frequently to carry items from jetway to ramp
- Writes and submits irregularity reports as required. Checks cargo on hand to see that it is properly logged and accounted for. Checks that all board mail and Company material is dispatched and sent to indicated Stations
- Receives, refers, or makes paging calls and makes paging announcements, as appropriate. Keeps other station personnel advised of flight movements, weather conditions, and irregular operations
- Prepares statistical reports to record information from trip papers. Operates equipment for flight information display systems and updates system when operationally necessary
- Properly maintains and wears the uniform by Company regulations and presents a neat and professional appearance while on duty
- Provides friendly service to all co-workers and Customers. Performs special task or assignments as delegated by Supervisor or Station Management personnel
- Responsible for ground security and assuring operations follow security procedures
- May perform the duties of a Freight Agent. Further information can be found in the Freight Agent PAQ
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders
Southwest Operations Agent Jobs Salary
Southwest Operations Agent Jobs Salary Starting pay of $17.41 per hour plus Benefits you’ll love:
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, meet the public, and work under stressful situations
- Must be GSC qualified
- Must comply with DOT drug and alcohol testing program
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand ramp operations procedures, rules and regulations
- Ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of the job
- Must successfully complete Operations Agent training program with a 90% or greater average and evaluation / probationary period
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed
- Able to work under pressure and handle many functions at once with many different offices and/or groups of people
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft
- Must possess good written and oral skills
- Must present a well-groomed appearance in accordance with the Ground Operations Employee Handbook and Labor Agreement
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally by telephone, face to face and public address systems
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use radio equipment
- Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally or via radio equipment
Southwest Operations Agent Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- No education requirement
- Preferred: Two years of airline/military related work experience in ramp/operations/provisioning functions
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work international flights.
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more. Must be able to climb, bend, kneel and stand on a frequent basis and for extended periods
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jetway stairs
- Must maintain the ability to wear prescribed uniforms
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
- Ability to work shift work and/or overtime
- Foreign language skills are desirable, but not required
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
How to apply for Southwest Operations Agent Jobs 2022?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Southwest Operations Agent Jobs 2022 Notification carefully before going to apply for the Southwest Operations Agent Jobs posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Southwest Operations Agent Jobs Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Southwest Operations Agent Jobs Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Attached the latest Resume.
7. Make sure all the required filled are correct.
8. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Southwest Operations Agent Jobs Notification
- Southwest Operations Agent Jobs Notification Download
- Southwest Operations Agent Jobs Online Apply
- Southwest Operations Agent Jobs Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com