Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022 Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022 in full details.
Today Southwest Airlines has published a Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022 notification on it official website, all interested eligible candidates can apply for the Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs posts.
Southwest Airlines Hiring the candidate for the Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs, Ramp Agent Part Time or any other. Candidates who are going to be selected at Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022 job posts.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022, Part Time Ramp Agent, Southwest Ramp Agent or any others jobs, all candidate can apply who full fill the Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022 eligibility criteria.
There is a maximum number of Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022 vacancies is available for the Part Time Ramp Agent, Ramp Agent Part Time Jobs, Ramp Agent Job posts, any interested eligible candidate who full fill the Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs.
Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022 Apply Online process has been already started from today but the Southwest Airlines has not mention the last date to apply for the above job posts, make sure candidate should apply within as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs, Southwest Airlines Ramp Agent, make sure they should read the Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs notification carefully and make sure they full fill the Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs Qualification and age limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022, Part Time Ramp Agent, Ramp Agent Jobs, Airport Ramp Agent, Southwest Airlines Ramp Agent etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022 Apply Now
|Name Of Organization||Southwest Airlines|
|Post Of Name||Ramp Agent (Part Time)|
|Salary||$17 Per Hour|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Age||Minimum 18 Years|
|Location||Kenner, Louisiana, United States|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs Description
- Provides legendary Customer Service by handling cargo and baggage service, directing and servicing aircraft, and related activities on the airport ramp
- Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs Responsibility
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer service to people desiring to travel, use cargo or baggage service by servicing aircraft at ramps and terminals
- Loads, unloads, services, guides, and directs Company Aircraft
- Receives and records Customer baggage, air freight, mail and company materials as required
- Handles all aspects of loading, stowing and unloading baggage, cargo airmail, air freight, ballast and company materials according to a predetermined plan received either electronically or manually from an Operations Agent. Submits, either electronically or manually, a Cargo Bin Loading Slip (CBLS) to an Operations Agent
- Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these responsibilities
- Warehouses, weighs, stacks, picks up and delivers air cargo, checks air cargo handled against accompanying forms to identify any mishandling or discrepancies and corrects routine errors
- Safeguards Customers’ baggage, air cargo, air mail, and COMAT from weather, loss, theft, damage and/or destruction
- Uses jetway stairs frequently to carry items checked at the gate to the aircraft bin
- Reviews cargo forms for accuracy and corrects forms as necessary
- Performs interior aircraft cabin cleaning by hand, including sweeping upholstery, cleans windows, galleys and disposal containers in accordance with applicable paperwork
- Cleans and services lavatories, operates lavatory carts and disposes of contents in accordance with established procedures
- May perform duties of a Provisioning Agent, including stocking aircraft cabin interiors for flights with equipment and supplies such as literature, disposal, and refuse containers and commissary items in accordance with applicable paperwork. Maintains an inventory of such items and supplies
- Transports cabin and cleaning equipment between aircraft storage area
- Operates and/or drives motorized equipment, such as belt loaders, air start units, lift trucks, push back tugs, bag cart, lavatory cart and de-icers
- Manually pushes and pulls push carts and containers
- Works in the vicinity of and between passenger terminals, hangars and airfreight facilities, both indoors and outdoors
- May be exposed to a wide variety of weather condition, jet and machinery noises, fumes, dirt and dust for extended periods of time
- Completes forms and paperwork connected with work assignments according to established procedures, and enters such information in to the Company’s information system as required
- Duties vary by size and organization of station.
- Provides friendly service to all Co-workers and Customers. Has routine contact with people outside of the Company such as delivery agents, shippers, etc.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders
Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs Salary
Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs Salary Starting pay of $17 per hour plus Benefits you’ll love:
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, and work under stressful situations
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete Ramp Agent training program with a 90% or greater average and an evaluation period
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand ramp operations procedures, rules and regulations
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft
- Must meet all grooming standards as outlined in the Ground Operations Employee Handbook and the Lab or Agreement
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use radio equipment. Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment
Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- No education requirement
- No experience requirement
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work international flights
- Requires you to obtain and maintain USPS Clearance and meet all requirements to handle US Mail
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jetway stairs
- Must maintain the ability to wear prescribed uniforms
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
- Ability to work shift work and/or overtime
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
How to apply for Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022 Notification carefully before going to apply for the Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Attached the latest Resume.
7. Make sure all the required filled are correct.
8. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022 Notification
- Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022 Notification Download
- Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022 Online Apply
- Part Time Ramp Agent Jobs 2022 Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com