Packaging Corporation of America Jobs:- Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is accepting application from the candidate for the Packaging Corporation of America Jobs Clerk Purchasing post in our New Oxford, Pennsylvania facility, this is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for a Packaging Corporation of America Jobs.
Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
We are seeking resumes for a Clerk Purchasing in our New Oxford, Pennsylvania facility.
- Managing a vendor database for such products, preparing files, as needed, for production process.
- Purchases tooling, plates, and specialty items needed for orders, such as clips, tapes, hooks, pallets, lithographic labels/sheets, digital printing, lights, plastics, etc.
- Combine multiple orders to obtain best pricing and utilize item reporting to negotiate best price.
- Manage and maintain a large/diverse vendor base.
- Produce layouts for tooling and tooling design by creating CADS in Artios by:
- Tooling quotes Maintain workflows in Queue
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Additional duties may be assigned by management.
- The candidate must hold High school diploma or GED.
- The candidate must be proficient in working with computers and Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous work experience in purchasing admin./support role
- Prior relatable work experience in the corrugated industry
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous details, deadlines, and requests.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple projects and/or requests concurrently.
Solid analytical ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous work experience as a member of a team, or a strong understanding of the importance of open communication and information sharing between team members.
- Able to work flexible hours when needed.
Must Read Inventory Control Specialist Job in USA
Must Read Night Warehouse Selector Jobs in USA
All qualified applicants must apply at Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Packaging Corporation of America locations
- Staffing & Recruiting