NTPC Vacancy 2020 Engineering Job 100 Vacancy Apply Online NTPC Officially announced a recruitment notification for the posts of Executive Engineering Trainees, Electrical 30 vacancy, Mechanical 45 and Electrics 25, the total number of vacancy is 100, these are a great opportunity for the interested candidate those who want to make a carrier in IT field.
The candidate who are looking for the jobs can apply for this posts, online form fill up date has been started from 16Th June 2020 to 6Th July 2020, the interested candidate check the eligibility list for these posts, for more details candidate can check the advertisement notification which link is in the description or also can go to official site https://ntpccareers.net/
NTPC Vacancy 2020 details
|Name of Department||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
|Name of Posts||Engineering Executive Trainee|
|Total Vacancy||100 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s of Technology/AMIE|
|Age Limit||18 years to 27 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 150/- for General/OBC/EWS and No fee for ST/SC/PwBD/Ex-SM|
|Apply Date||16Th June 2020 to 6Th July 2020|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/- to 1,60,000/- Per Month|
|Jobs Location||All India|
|Advertisement Notification no.||04/19|
|Who can Apply||Both Male and Female|
NTPC Requirement details 2020
Total Number of Vacancy :- 100 Posts
The name of Posts :- Engineering Executive Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Vacancy
The candidate should hold Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/AMIE with minimum 65% percentage of mark from an authorized Institute/University, It is good news for all the final years students, who have obtain 65% percentage or more mark they are also eligible for this post.
Age Limit:- The minimum age limit for candidate is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years.
Application Fee:- The Candidate who belongs to General/OBC should pay Rs. 150/- for the online application fee and the candidate who belongs to ST/SC/PwBD no need to pay the application fee.
- The candidate can pay the fee through online mode by using various methods such as net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card the online fee payment option available till the last day of online application.
- The candidate should keep in mind before paying for the application fee, the amount is non-refundable, once pay cannot refund it.
- The candidate has to upload scanned photo and signature during online form fill up.
- Candidate after paying the registration fee, the system will automatically generate a Unique Registration Number, the candidate should take print out of that Registration slip which is generated by the system.
- Only Indian citizen can apply for this post.
- The candidate should keep in mind they full fill all the eligibility criteria which is mention in the advertisement notification.
- Candidate should keep in mind that all the educational qualification should be from Indian Institute which is authorized by the AICTE Authority.
Salary:– The salary for the selected candidate up to 50,000/- to 160,000/- , the basic salary is 50,000 during the training, others allowances will be given as per the company rule.
Important Note:- The candidate has to read all the instructions given in the description if any confusion relating to selection process or any other required details they go to the official website.
NTPC Vacancy important date:-
Online form fill up date 16Th June 2020
Last Date for form fill up 6Th July 2020