US Foods is inviting the person for Night Warehouse Selector Jobs in USA, interested candidate can apply, link is given bellow.
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and a history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and continuous improvement focus.
- Person will get start at $15.00+ hour plus incentives. US Foods performers are making over $26 per hour.
Benefits Person will get some benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, strong safety culture, and much more!
- Person has to take customer orders safely and accurately. Build and wrap pallets to meet weekly standards for productivity and accuracy.
- Perform pre-shift equipment checks and safely operate an electric pallet.
- Person have to carefully move the products from racks to pallets directed or by with the help of software and equipment.
- Person should select the right and correct product.
Also Read Sales Consultant Molton Brown Guildford
Also Read Argos Trading Support Manager Jobs in UK
Company Name : US Foods
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: United State of America
What is a selector in a warehouse?
A warehouse selector is a work safely and accurately select customer order for preparing merchandise and packing items appropriately according to clients’ orders and special instructions.
What is a night selector?
The Night Warehouse Selector is responsible for the safe and accurate selection and palletizing of product for route trucks utilizing a “Pick by Voice” System. The Night Warehouse Selector will retrieve product from the pick area and prepare for delivery.
How much do warehouse selectors make?
Warehouse selectors make $15.00+ hour plus incentives. And top performers will make over $26 per hour.
Is order selector a hard job?
The hardest part of the Selector job is lifting and standing for long hours. If person are physically fit and strong then that will be a benefit because it is physically demanding.