MP High Court Vacancy 2020 Apply Online 18 Posts:- The High Court of Madhya Pradesh accepting application for a job, MC High Court has officially released a job advertisement notification on its official website for a various vacancy, Interested candidate can apply for this post, the total vacancy is 18 posts, the minimum qualification is 8Th Pass 10Th Pass the name of posts is Cook, Washer, Driver, Sweeper, and Bhartiya Posts.
This is a great opportunity for those candidates who are searching for a government job in Madhya Pradesh High Court, the online form fill date has been started, the last date for form fill 10Th July 2020, advertisement notification link is given in below, for more information candidate can go to Official Website https://mphc.gov.in/
MP High Court Vacancy Full details
|Name of Department||Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)|
|Name of Posts||Cook, Sweeper, Washer, Driver, and Bharty|
|Total Vacancy||18Th Posts|
|Educational Qualification||8Th / 10Th Pass|
|Age Limit||For Male Candidate 18Th to 35Th years, For Female Candidate 18Th to 45Th years.|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/- for Gen/Other State Candidates, Rs. 100/- for ST/SC MP Candidates.|
|Last Date to Apply||10Th July 2020|
|Salary||Rs. 8250/- Per Month.|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Who are eligible||Both Male and Female|
MP High Court Recruitment details
Name of Posts – Cook, Washer, Sweeper, Driver and Bhartya
Total number of Vacancy – 18Th Posts
Category wise total number of MPHC Recruitment Posts–
For General Category – 12 Posts
For OBC Category – 02 Posts
ST Category – 01 Post
For SC Category – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for the Recruitment of MPHC Vacancy-
For Driver Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate who is applying for the post of Driver he should have hold a 10Th Pass Certificate with a valid driving license.
For Cook, Washer Sweeper and Bhartya Posts
Educational Qualification – Candidate who wants to apply for the post of Cook Washer, Sweeper, and Bhartiya should pass class 8Th from an authorized Board/School.
Age Limit :-
- For Male candidate his age should be minimum 18Th years and maximum age 35 years.
- For Female candidate her age should be minimum 18Th years and maximum age 45Th years.
Age Relaxation for Candidate :-
Age relaxation is given to the candidate who belongs to SC/ST/OBC Category as per the Central or the State Government rule.
- Rs. 200/- for the General Candidate and others state candidates, and Rs. 100/- for the SC/ST Candidate of Madhya Pradesh
- Selection Process:- One candidate can apply for one post, if the candidate apply for more than one post then the authority can reject at any time, Candidate will be selected as per his performance.
Online Apply process:-
- The interested candidate can apply by going to official website https://mphc.mponline.gov.in/ before applying for this post candidate should read all the instruction carefully.
- After completing form fill process the candidate should pay the application fee, the candidate can pay the online application using Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
Important Note:- The interested candidate read carefully before applying for this post, also read advertisement notification carefully.
Important Date for interested candidate –
Form fill up start date – 15Th June 2020
Last date to fill up online form – 10Th July 2020
Last date to pay online application fee – 10Th July 2020
Last date to submit correction form – 13Th July 2020 with Rs. 50/-
MP High Court Official Vacancy Notification –