Librarian Recruitment 2021 | Librarian Vacancy In Govt Sector:- Good News for all the candidates those who are looking for the Librarian Recruitment 2021 | Librarian Vacancy In Govt Sector, there is a vacancy of Librarian at Indian Institute of Management Indore, this is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Librarian Recruitment 2021 | Librarian Vacancy In Govt Sector, eligible candidates can apply now.
Recently Indian Institute of Management Indore has published a library vacancy 2021 recruitment notification on its official website for the librarian job in Indore and other places, the selected candidates will get a handful salary of Rs. 44,900-1,42,100/- per month.
Candidates should check all the Librarian Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit which is given below download the application form link is given below and send it through e-mail.
Candidates should stay connected with us to received latest update about Librarian Recruitment 2021 | Librarian Vacancy In Govt Sector, latest librarian vacancy, librarian govt jobs 2021, librarian vacancy in indore, job vacancies for librarians and upcoming librarian vacancy 2021 by following us on Google News and also join us on Telegram.
Librarian Recruitment 2021 | Librarian Vacancy In Govt Sector
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute of Management Indore|
|Name of Post||Librarian|
|Total Vacancy||01 Post|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s degree in Library/Information/Documentation science|
|Age Limit||Not Mention|
|Apply Mode||By E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Last Date||17 September 2021|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,100/-|
- DST Job Vacancies 2021 | 13 DST Vacancies Scientist Posts
- UKSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2021 Exam Date and Admit Card
- CSIR Junior Secretariat assistant Recruitment Notification 2021
- Law Teacher Vacancy | Law Teacher Jobs 2021
- Uttarakhand RO ARO Vacancy 2021 Notification Out Apply Now
- Army Public School Bengdubi Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021 | 18 Vacancy
- Sarkari Job For 12Th Pass 2021 | Sarkari Naukri 12Th Pass
Librarian Vacancy 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must hold a Master’s degree in Library/Information/Documentation science with at least 55 percent marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. PhD in the above or allied discipline is desirable.
Interested candidates should have at least thirteen years of experience as Deputy Librarian in a University Library or eighteen years of experience as a college Librarian or equivalent professional experience.
She/He should show the evidence of innovative library services and organization of published works. It is desirable to have experience of integrating Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in a library /experience with ICT in a library.
Experience Means: “Must have handled Head/Chief Librarian Position in an advanced/ computerized Library of international standards with evidence in implementation of ICT based library Systems, innovative policies and procedures, Library budget administration, library Security, international cataloguing standards, web technologies, library software, preferably in an Academic Institute of National or State importance or Autonomous Institutions/reputed Knowledge Centres of private firms. Experience in related media. Technology and information services aligned to knowledge management is also desirable.
Desirable: Exposure to Library systems integrated to ERP System-Student Cantered Learning Management Modules, Repository management /service, digital lib software applications, knowledge based bibliographic search system, METADATA standards and implementation. Publications in peer reviewed journals/reputed journals on current trends. Membership in ALA/SLA/SIS/ILA, MANLIBNET etc.
Librarian Job Salary
The candidates who are going to be appointed Librarian Job post at IIMI will get salary at the level of Pay level 12 (as per 7th CPC) or equivalent.
Nature of Appointment
The candidates will be appointed for the contractual basis, initially for two years and extendable one year at a time for a maximum period of five years, based on performance.
Interested eligible candidates has to pay the Application fee of ₹ 1,000/- (Rupees one thousand only) plus applicable GST which is non-refundable ,through online mode link is given below. After successful competition of fee payment candidates has to provide a Qfix Reference Number of the Application fee in the prescribed Format
Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PwD category and women candidates are exempted from paying application fee. While making payment please mention “6/2021” as Recruitment Number in the online payment portal.
How to apply for Librarian Recruitment 2021?
Ans Candidate should read the Librarian Recruitment 2021 article carefully before going to apply for librarian Job posts and go to the official website and download the form link is given below and follow these steps:
1. Candidates should go to the IIMI Librarian Recruitment 2021 official website apply link is given below.
2. Download the application form.
3. Fill the form correctly by entering personal details and qualifications.
4. Fill the form correctly by entering personal details and qualifications.
5. Make all the original documents in pfd form.
6. And send it to at this email email@example.com with super scribed subject as “Application for the post of Librarian” on or before 17 September 2021.
7. Make a final submission by submitting it.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
9. After successful competition of payment process candidates should take a print out of it.
Librarian Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Librarian Recruitment 2021 Notification Download
- Librarian Recruitment 2021 Pay Fee
- Librarian Recruitment 2021 Official Website
- Birla School Vacancy 2022-23 freshers eligible Apply Now
- SFIO Recruitment 2022 for Freshers Apply Now
- Work From Home Job For Freshers Apply Now
- Assistant Professor Jobs In Delhi for freshers
- UP APO Result 2022 Released Download Now
Q1. What is the pay scale of librarian?
Ans The candidates who are going to be appointed at any Govt Sector, or any private sector will get hand full salary of Level – 7 to Level -12 as per 7 CPC.
Q2. What is the Age limit for Librarian job?
Ans There is no specific age limit for Librarian Job posts, but Candidates must have good experience in Librarian.
Q3. How much do librarians make in India?
Ans The Librarians will make Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,100/- per month.
Q4. How can I become a librarian in West Bengal?
Ans Candidates must have Master Candidates in Library/Information/Documentation science with at least 55 percent marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. PhD in the above or allied discipline is desirable.