Legal Internships For Law Students 2021:– Good News for all the Law students there is a Legal Internships For Law Students, National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) is inviting the Law students pursuing Graduate / Post Graduate Degrees or Research Scholars enrolled in recognized University/Institution within India as “interns”.
This is a good opportunity for all the law students and law graduates, those who are looking for the law internship at (NISD), interested candidates can apply now.
Recently NISD has published a notification on its official website for internship opportunities for law students, candidates should not miss this great opportunity, the online apply for the legal internships programme has been already started and the last date to apply for the law internship is 25 October 2021, after this date no application will be accepted.
Interested candidates should stay connected with us in the upcoming days to received latest update about online law internship, online legal internship, online internship for law students 2021, international law internships, online government internships for law students 2021 etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join our Telegram Channel.
Legal Internship For Law Students 2021
Legal Internships For Law Students
The internship will be on unpaid basis.
- The Scheme
- Name of the Scheme: The NISD Internship Scheme.
- Purpose: To allow short term exposure of “selected candidates” with the different Divisions of NISD, Government of India as ‘Interns’. A list of domains / areas for which Internship is invited is enclosed as Annexure – “I”.
Objectives of the Scheme: The Scheme has the following stated objectives:
a. To allow young academic talent to be associated with the NISD’s work for mutual benefit.
b. The “Interns” shall have an opportunity to know about the functions of the different Divisions of the NISD and their programmes and policies etc.
c. To provide an opportunity for the officers of the Authority to interact with young thinking minds from reputed Institutions, as ideas from budding scholars will prove to be of important for policy and planning in puts.
d. To provide a framework to students by which their educational experience is enhanced and support the work of NISD through practical work assignments.
- UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Recruitment 2021
- Central Government Jobs Vacancy | Latest Central Govt Jobs
- GD Goenka Teacher Vacancy 2021 | Gd Goenka Vacancy 2021
- Internship For Law Students at DIAC
- DPS Bulandshahr Vacancy 2021
- Delhi Police Legal Consultant Jobs 2021
- FSSAI Recruitment 2021 For Freshers | FSSAI Job Vacancy 2021
- Job In Uttarakhand Sachivalaya 2021
- Post Office Jobs In Jammu And Kashmir 2021 | 266 Post office Job
- Australian International School Singapore Vacancies
- SPMCIL Recruitment 2021 Junior Office Assistant
- Yoga Teacher Vacancy 2021 | Yoga Teacher Jobs
- Office Peon Jobs | Peon Job In Government Sector
Legal Internships Eligibility
I. Internship shall be available throughout the year based on the requirements of NISD. Interested applicants shall apply online for Internship Programme.
II. Eligibility: Bonafide students pursuing/passed out Graduate/Post Graduate Degree or Research Scholars enrolled in recognized University/Institution within India from any background but preferably Social Science background i.e. Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Law etc. of any recognized University/ Institution within India fulfilling following conditions Page 2 of 7 are eligible to apply for the internship:
a) Students pursuing/passed out Graduate/Post Graduate Degree or Research Scholars.
b) They have secured 50% or more cumulative marks in all the years/semesters of their graduation/ post-graduation till the date of application.
Period: The period of Internship shall be at least four weeks but not exceeding 3 months. Interns not completing the requisite period will not be issued any certificate. Intern shall be present in the office hours i.e. 9.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. in all working days. For experience, If Director desires, intern may travel for field experience.
Experience Certificate: A certificate regarding successful completion of Internship shall be issued.
Procedure and conditions for Applicants:
I. Interested applicants shall apply online for Internship programme.
II. Applicants must clearly indicate the area of interest.
III. A candidate can apply for internship only once during a financial year.
IV. The applicants who do not fulfil the eligibility conditions, their applications shall be rejected by the Competent Authority.
V. The selected applicant has to produce letter of recommendation from the college/institution at the time of joining, failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled. Annexure-II
VI. Fluency in English or Hindi is desirable for internship.
VII. NISD holds the power to deny the internship without any explanation.
VIII. If NISD finds any misbehavior / misconduct of intern during internship, his/her internship will be terminated without giving any prior notice.
Legal Internships For Law Students Notification
- Legal Internships For Law Students Notification Download
- Legal Internships For Law Students Online Apply
- Law Internship Hiring Official Website
- Lucent General Knowledge Pdf Free Download
- Teacher Vacancy In Patna Bihar School 2022
- Power Grid Recruitment 2022 Diploma Trainee Jobs Apply Now
- Government Job Vacancies For Graduates 2022 Apply Now
- Teacher Vacancy In DAV School 2022 Apply Now
Q1. What do law students do in internship?
Ans Law students will learn valuable insight into the professional lives of attorneys and judges. What do interns do at law firms? They perform research and write memoranda, manage case files, do filing, copying, attend client meetings, attend trials hearings, arguments, etc.
Q2. Do internships help for law school?
Ans Yes, internships help for law students to get jobs in very good company.
Q3. Is it compulsory to do internship in LLB?
Ans The Bar Council of India (BCI) has made it mandatory for each registered student to complete a minimum of 12-week internship for the three-year course and 20 weeks in case of five years programmes.
Q4. Do interns get paid?
Ans Yes, some organizations will pay sum to the candidates