Kendriya Vidyalaya Kolkata Recruitment 2021:- Kendriya Vidyalaya Panagarh is inviting the candidates for Kendriya Vidyalaya Kolkata Recruitment 2021 | KVS Walk In Interview for teaching posts, this is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Kendriya kendriya vidyalaya kolkata recruitment for Teacher posts, interested eligible candidates can go for walk in interview.
Yesterday Kendriya Panagarh officially published KVS Walk In Interview 2021 recruitment advertisement notification for the recruitment of teacher at Kendriya Vidyalaya Panagarh, eligible candidates can go for the walk in interview.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the kendriya vidyalaya vacancy 2021, make sure candidates read check the kvs recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit.
Candidates should stay connected with us to received latest updates about Kendriya Vidyalaya Job Vacancy 2021 | KVS Walk In Interview 2021, KVS Walk in Interview 2021 date, kvs prt vacancy 2021, kvs music teacher vacancy 2021, or music teacher vacancy in kendriya vidyalaya 2021 and other latest german teacher vacancy in kendriya vidyalaya 2021 update in the upcoming days by following us on Google News, candidates can also received the notification by joining us on Telegram.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kolkata Recruitment 2021
|Name of Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Donimalai|
|Name of Posts||Teacher|
|Age Limit||Between 18 years to 65 years|
|Salary||Rs. 20,100 – 40,900|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Interview Date||27/09/2021 and 28/09/2021|
- Guwahati High Court Job 2021 | Copyist Job & LDA Vacancies
- Teacher Vacancy In Guwahati 2021 | Assam Teacher Vacancy
- Sainik School Gopalganj Teacher Vacancy 2021
- Dance Teacher Vacancy at DPS | Dance Teacher Jobs
- UPSC Teaching Jobs | UPSC Teacher Vacancy
- Teacher Recruitment In Odisha | 5720 Teacher Job In Odisha
- Apprentice Job 2021 | Apprenticeship Vacancies 10Th pass job
- Byjus Jobs For Freshers 2021 | Byju’s Online Teaching Jobs
- Government Jobs In Siliguri For 12th Pass Graduation
- Assistant Professor Vacancy in India
- IMA Dehradun Recruitment 2021 | LDC, MTS, Cook & Ors Vacancy
- Law Teacher Vacancy | Law Teacher Jobs 2021
- Sarkari Job For 12Th Pass 2021 | Sarkari Naukri 12Th Pass
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kolkata Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Sl No.||Post Name||Qualification||Date of Interview|
|1.||PGT(Commerce, Phy, Chem, Maths, Bio, Geog, Hist, Hindi, Eng, Eco)||Essential l. Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree fi”om a recognized University with at least 50o% marks in aggregate in the following subjects: |
a) PGT (English)- English
b)PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Gradr-rate level.
c) PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
d) PGT (Physi csfPhysics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics.
e) PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/ Bio. Chem.
f) PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/Bio-Technology/ Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
g) PGT (History) – History
h) PGT Geography-Geography
i) PGT (Commerce) – Master’s Degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degrees of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible.
j) PGT (Economics) – Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics. 2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Desirable: Knowledge of computer applications
|2.||PGT(Computer Sci.)||Essential : At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following; l. B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IIT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. |
B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR
‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR
‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
2. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
|3.||TGT (Science, S.Sc., Maths, Hindi, Eng, Sanskrit)||Essential |
1) Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ coordination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under :
a) For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
c) For TGT (English) : English as a subject in all the three years.
d) For TGT (S.St) Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
e) For TGT (Maths) – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Clremistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
f) For TGT (Science)- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
2) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. 3) Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium(for
Desirable :- Knowledge of Computer Applications
|4.||Computer Instructor||Essential: B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science/ B.C.A./M.C.A./M.Sc..(Computer Science) M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Science component)/M.Sc. (IIT)/B. Sc. (Computer Science)|
Bachelor’s degree/Master degree in any Science subject, Mathematics from recognized university with Post Graduate Diploma in Computers application frorn government recognized University/ Institute.
Post Graduate degree in any subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized University ‘O’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ OR Post Graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Bilingual (Hindi/English) competence
|5.||Primary Teacher||Essential |
a) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks with JBT or D.Ed. or B.Ed not less than 02 years duration from a recognized University/Institution or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent b) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
c) Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Application
|6.||Games Coach||B.P. Ed. or Degree/Diploma in Physical Education from a recognized University.||28.09.2021|
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 65 years. At the time of interview candidates should bring self attested photocopies of all the certificate, mark sheet and other relevant documents along with the original documents and one pass port size photo.
- Candidates must have basic computer knowledge and competence to teach through English and Hindi Media.
- The selected candidates will get salary of Rs. 32,500/- per month, TGTs/Counsellor/Computer Instructor (VI onwards) – Rs. 32,250/- per month. PRTs/Computer Instructor (III to V)/Games Coach Rs. 26500/- per month.
- Engaged candidates will not be entitled for payment during breaks/vacations/absence etc.
- No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Appearing B.Ed/D.El.Ed candidates will not be allowed for the interview.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kolkata Vacancy Notification
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Kolkata Vacancy Notification Download
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Panagarh Official Website
- KVS Admit Card Download 2023 PGT TGT PRT
- India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Patna High Court Assistant Syllabus Download Free
- KVS Exam Pattern 2023 PGT, TGT, PRT Details
- KVS Teacher Vacancy 2023 Apply Now
Q1. Will there be KVS Recruitment 2021?
Ans Yes, there is a KVS Panagarh is inviting the candidates for walk in interview.
Q2. What is the salary of Kendriya Vidyalaya teachers?
Ans The Kendriya Vidyalaya teachers will get salary of Rs. 25,000 to 40,000/- per month.