Indian Air Force (AFCAT) Recruitment 2020, 256 Vacancy Apply
Indian Air Force (AFCAT) Recruitment 2020, 256 Vacancy Apply:- Indian Air Force officially announced 256 Vacancy for Indian citizens for the posts of A gazette Officer in flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches in it advertisement notification and publish it official website. This is a great opportunity for the all the Indian citizen those who are looking for the government jobs especially in an Indian Air Force for all day, this a right time for all the candidate those who want to make carrier and want to be an Indian Air Force, before applying for this post interested candidate are read all the eligibility criteria carefully, online form fill-up date start from 15 June 2020 to 14 July 2020 for more details visit Indian air force official website https://afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT/
Indian Air Force (AFCAT) Recruitment 2020, 256 Vacancy details
|Name of Department||Indian Air Force|
|Name of Posts||AFCAT- 02/2020/ NCC Special Entry/Meteorology Entry.|
|Total Vacancy||256 Posts|
|Age Limit||20 years to 26 years|
|Apply Fee||Rs.250/- for AFCAT Entry & No Fee for NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Entry|
|Apply Date||15 June 2020 to 14 July 2020|
|Salary||Rs.56,100/- to 1,77,500/- per month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Who can Apply||Both Male and Female|
Indian Air Force (AFCAT) Jobs Vacancy 2020
AFCAT Entry Flying SSC- 74
Ground Duty 105
NCC Special Entry 10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
Meteorology – Entry Meteorology 22
Total Vacancy 256.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force (AFCAT) Recruitment 2020: –
The Candidate should be the citizen of India under citizenship Act 1955.
- Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry:- The candidate age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 24 years, Upper age limit relaxation is up to 26 years for those candidate who hold valid and current commercial Pilot License, which is issued by DGCA.
- Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch: To qualify for this post the candidate age should be 20 to 26 years old.
Educational Qualification for Indian Air Force (AFCAT)
Flying Branch:- The candidate should have math and physical subject and minimum 50% pass in 10+2.
- Candidate should hold 3 years decree from authorized University minimum 60% mark should obtain.
2. BE/B. Tech Decree from an authorized University with minimum mark should be obtain 60%.
Ground Duty(Technical) Branch.
- The candidate should have Math and Physics in 10+2 with minimum 50% mark and bachelor degree from a recognized University with minimum 60% mark should be obtained.
Application fee:- Candidate after completing the form fill up process, the candidate should pay Examination Fee of Rs. 250/- ( Which is non-refundable) for AFCAT Entry.
Selection Process: –. Candidate should be select as per his/her physical Test and Written Examination performance.
How to join Indian air force
Candidate can join the Indian Air Force if he/she full-fill all the requirement which is mention in this posts.
Process to Apply for the Indian Air Force:-
- Candidate can apply for Indian Air Force post through online by clicking the official link https://afcat.cdac.in. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for all the candidate who are registered online.
- Candidate should go to official website of Home Page, Click on Candidate Login, fill your email ID and Password, also fill Captcha and click Registered Here, after successful registration candidate should login with this email id and password, and change new password and lockout candidate should keep in mind keep your login id and password securely for future examination purpose.
- Go to Fresh Login, and select the Entry
- Click the instruction and candidate should read carefully.
- Fill your personal details such as name, date of birth, residence etc. Educational Qualification details, Courses and click save and continue.
- Upload your document and photo select your exam city fill declaration form and save and continue.
- After completing your form fillup process make payment, after successful transaction keep payment status and download Admit card.
Important dates for AFCAT Vacancy: –
Starting date for online application – 15TH June 2020.
Last date to fill-up online form – 14TH July 2020.
Last date for payment of fee – 14TH July 2020.
Date of Exam – 19 & 20 September 2020.