Indian Airforce recruitment Rally 2020-21 Bharti:- Indian Air Force officially announced Indian Airforce recruitment Rally 2020-21 Bharti for Indian citizens for the posts of Group X post through rally. These rallies will be organized for the youth of UP, Bihar, Delhi, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu.
This is a great opportunity for the all the Indian citizen those who are looking for the government jobs especially in an Indian Air Force for all day, this a right time for all the candidate those who want to make carrier and want to be an Indian Air Force, before applying for this post interested candidate are read all the eligibility criteria carefully, online Pre Registration starts from 27 November 2020 11 am to 28 December 5 pm 2020 and IAF Recruitment Rally start on December 2020.
Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2020-21 Bharti UP, Bihar, Delhi, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu
|Name of Department||Indian Air Force|
|Name of Posts||Airmen Technical and non Technical|
|Total Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||10+2 Pass|
|Age Limit||Candidates born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003|
|Apply Fee||Rs.250/- for AFCAT Entry & No Fee for NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Entry|
|Apply Date||27 November 2020 to 28 December 2020|
|Salary||Rs.33,100/- per month starting salary|
|Job Location||All India|
|Examination Date||10 December to 19 December 2020|
|Note||Afte specify date no application will be accepted|
|Who can Apply||Only Male candidate can apply|
IAF Recruitment Rally Bharti Bihar 2020
For candidate of Jharkhand
The recruitment test is for Group ‘X’ (Technical trades)
Total Posts 10 Airmen
Selection Centre, Bihta, Patna (Bihar).
Rally Date 10 December to 13 December 2020
IAF Recruitment Rally Bharti Delhi and others state
For all candidate of UT of Delhi and state of Uttarakhand
The recruitment test is for Group ‘X’ (Technical trades)
Total Posts Two
Pre registration 27 November to 28 November 2020
IAF Recruitment Rally Bharti Madhya Pradesh state
The recruitment test is for Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical trades
Total Posts – 15 Vacancies
Indian Airforce Recruitment Rally 2020-21 Bharti Eligibility Criteria
The Candidate should be the citizen of India under citizenship Act 1955.
- Candidates born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003
Educational Qualification for Indian Air Force (AFCAT)
Flying Branch:- The candidate should have math and physical subject and minimum 50% pass in 10+2.
- Candidate should hold 3 years decree from authorized University minimum 60% mark should obtain.
2. BE/B. Tech Decree from an authorized University with minimum mark should be obtain 60%.
Ground Duty(Technical) Branch.
- The candidate should have Math and Physics in 10+2 with minimum 50% mark and bachelor degree from a recognized University with minimum 60% mark should be obtained.
Application fee:- Candidate after completing the form fill up process, the candidate should pay Examination Fee of Rs. 250/- ( Which is non-refundable) for AFCAT Entry.
Selection Process: –. Candidate should be select as per his/her physical Test and Written Examination performance.
How to join Indian air force
Candidate can join the Indian Air Force if he/she full-fill all the requirement which is mention in this posts.
Process to Apply for the Indian Air Force:-
- Candidate can apply for Indian Air Force post through online by clicking the official link https://afcat.cdac.in. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for all the candidate who are registered online.
- Candidate should go to official website of Home Page, Click on Candidate Login, fill your email ID and Password, also fill Captcha and click Registered Here, after successful registration candidate should login with this email id and password, and change new password and lockout candidate should keep in mind keep your login id and password securely for future examination purpose.
- Go to Fresh Login, and select the Entry
- Click the instruction and candidate should read carefully.
- Fill your personal details such as name, date of birth, residence etc. Educational Qualification details, Courses and click save and continue.
- Upload your document and photo select your exam city fill declaration form and save and continue.
- After completing your form fillup process make payment, after successful transaction keep payment status and download Admit card.
Important dates for IAF Vacancy: –
Starting date for online application – 27 November 2020.
Last date to fill-up online form – 28 December 2020.
Recruitment Rally – 13 December 2020 to 19 December 2020
- Jobs In Agartala Tripura 2021 | Urgent Job In Tripura
- Law Officer Vacancy 2021 For Freshers
- Western Railway Group C Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
- Uttarakhand APO Vacancy 2021 | 63 APO Jobs Apply Now
- Doon International School Dehradun Teacher Vacancy 2021
How can I join Indian airforce?
The interested candidates can enter the IAF after passing class 12th , candidate should apply for the IAF and should qualify the eligibility criteria, a candidate who qualify all the eligibility criteria he can join airmen as indian airforce.
What is airman in Indian Air Force?
Airmen are the backbone of the Indian Air Force (IAF). Peoples who qualify all the eligibility criteria mention on IAF Recruitment he can join the service as airment.
What is the salary of an Indian Air Force office
Indian Air Force Office salary is depend on his post, think they will get handsome salary.
Can I join airforce without maths?
Yes , interested candidate can join Air Force after 12th without science or maths . Group X – candidates with physics , chemistry & maths in 12th can apply for this group . this is also called technical group . Group Y – candidates without science and maths can apply for this group ,this is also called non technical group .