Freight Agent Southwest Airlines Apply Online:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Freight Agent Southwest Airlines, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Freight Agent Southwest Airlines in full details.
Today Southwest Airlines has published a Freight Agent Jobs notification on its official website, candidates who has full fill the Freight Agent Southwest Airlines criteria can apply for the Freight Agent Southwest Airlines posts.
Southwest Airlines Hiring the candidate for the following posts that are Freight Agent, Freight Agent Trainee Jobs, Remote Freight Agent Jobs or any others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Freight Agent Southwest Airlines, all High School Diploma or GED, candidates can apply for the Freight Agent Southwest Airlines posts.
There is a maximum number of Freight Agent Southwest Airlines job posts is available, all candidates can apply for the Freight Agent Jobs posts, vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of candidates, make sure they full fill the Freight Agent Southwest Airlines eligibility criteria.
Freight Agent Southwest Airlines Apply online process has been already started from today but the Freight Agent Southwest Airlines hiring authority has not mentioned the last date to apply for the Freight Agent Jobs posts, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Freight Agent Southwest Airlines, Freight Agent Jobs Near Me USA, make sure they full fill the Freight Agent Job Eligibility criteria such as Qualifications and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Freight Agent Southwest Airlines, Freight Agent, Southwest Airlines Freight Agent, Freight Agent Jobs, Southwest Freight Agent, Freight Agent Trainee Jobs etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join our on Telegram.
Freight Agent Southwest Airlines Apply Online
|Name of Organization||Southwest Airlines|
|Post of Name||Freight Agent|
|Qualifications||High School Diploma/Graduation|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Job Location||Denver, Colorado, United States of America|
|Salary||$20.52 per hour|
|Age||Minimum 18 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
Freight Agent Southwest Airlines Job Description
- Provides legendary Customer Service to our Customers by handling the processing of all Cargo Shipments
Freight Agent Southwest Airlines Responsibilities
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Works in air freight facilities
- May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions and jet and machinery noise and fumes
- Responsible for opening/closing of the air freight facilities at which they are working
- Handles Station AMS and radio communications traffic as needed
- Checks Cargo information for each flight
- Answers Cargo facility telephones
- Resolve Customer situations by providing Positively Outrageous Service
- Writes and submits irregularity reports as required
- Checks cargo on hand to see that it is properly logged and accounted for
- Checks that all board mail and Company material is dispatched and sent to indicated Stations
- Responsibilities include greeting and handling Customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Re-manifest cargo due to weight restrictions, delayed or cancelled flights, lost, delayed, or damaged shipments
- Conducts Federally Mandated screening of all cargo shipments according to the Southwest Airlines TSA approved security program
- Handles cash, checks, credit cards, and coupons as forms of payment for shipments. Computes charges, makes change and balances daily transactions.
- Handles any aspect of processing a cargo shipment by operating a computerized point-of-sale system; resolving related complaints and problems
- Properly maintains and wears the uniform by Company regulations and presents a neat and professional appearance while on duty
- Provides friendly service to all co-workers and Customers. Performs special task or assignments as delegated by Supervisor or Station Management personnel
- Responsible for ground security and assuring operations follow security procedures
- May perform the duties of an Operations Agent. Further information can be found in the Operations Agent Job Description
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, meet the public, and work under stressful situations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain GSC qualification
- Must comply with DOT drug and alcohol testing program
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand ramp operations procedures, rules and regulations
- Ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of the job
- Must successfully complete Operations/Freight Agent training program with a 90% or greater average and evaluation / probationary period
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed
- Able to work under pressure and handle many functions at once with many different offices and/or groups of people
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft
- Must possess good written and oral skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally by telephone, face to face and public address systems
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use radio equipment
- Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally or via radio equipment
Freight Agent Southwest Airlines Salary
Freight Agent Southwest Airlines Salary Starting pay of $20.52 per hour Benefits you’ll love:
- Opportunities for overtime and shift pick-ups (Overtime pay is computed solely on base pay rate)
- As a privilege of employment, fly for free on any open seat on all Southwest® flights (your eligible dependents fly, too)
- Up to a 9.3% 401(k) Company match, dollar for dollar, per paycheck***
- Potential for annual ProfitSharing contribution toward retirement – when Southwest profits, you profit.***
- Options for Relocation Incentives for new and existing Employees relocating to Denver.⁺⁺
- Competitive health insurance for you and your family
- Opportunity to buy Southwest Airlines common stock at a 10% discount
Freight Agent Southwest Airlines Eligibility Criteria
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: College coursework or degree
- Preferred: Two years of airline/military related work experience in ramp/operations/provisioning functions
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work international flights
- Requires you to obtain and maintain USPS Clearance and meet all requirements to handle US Mail
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel and stand on a frequent basis and for extended periods
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jetway stairs
- Must be able to distinguish each color displayed on every type of screening equipment
- Must be able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms generated by screening equipment
- Must maintain the ability to wear prescribed uniforms
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
- Ability to work shift work and/or overtime
- Ability to read, speak and write English
- Foreign language skills are desirable, but not required
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
How to apply for Freight Agent Southwest Airlines?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Freight Agent Southwest Airlines Notification carefully before going to apply for the Freight Agent Southwest Airlines posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Freight Agent Southwest Airlines Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Freight Agent Southwest Airlines Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Attached the latest Resume.
7. Make sure all the required filled are correct.
8. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Freight Agent Southwest Airlines Notification
- Freight Agent Southwest Airlines Notification Download
- Freight Agent Southwest Airlines Online Apply
- Freight Agent Southwest Airlines Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com