Flight Attendant Jobs Apply Online:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Flight Attendant Jobs, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Flight Attendant Jobs in full details.
Recently Delta Airlines has published a Flight Attendant notification on its official website, candidates who has full fill the Flight Attendant Jobs criteria can apply for the Flight Attendant Jobs posts.
Delta Airlines Hiring the candidate for the following posts that are Flight Attendant, Delta Hiring Flight Attendants, Flight Attendant Careers or any others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Flight Attendant Jobs, all High School Diploma or GED, candidates can apply for the Flight Attendant Jobs posts.
There is a maximum number of Flight Attendant Jobs posts is available, all candidates can apply for the Flight Attendant posts, vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of candidates, make sure they full fill the Delta Airlines Flight Attendant eligibility criteria.
Flight Attendant Jobs Apply online process has been already started from today but the Flight Attendant Jobs hiring authority has not mentioned the last date to apply for the Technician Maintenance Jobs posts, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Flight Attendant Jobs, Delta Careers Flight Attendant, make sure they full fill the Flight Attendant Responsibilities Eligibility criteria such as Qualifications and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Flight Attendant Jobs, Flight Attendant, Flight Attendant Careers, Delta Airlines Flight Attendant, The Flight Attendants, Flight Attendant, Flight Attendant Duties, Flight Attendant Job Description Resume, Flight Attendant Jobs Description etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join our on Telegram.
Flight Attendant Jobs Apply Online
|Name of Organization||Delta Airlines|
|Post of Name||Flight Attendant|
|Qualifications||High School Diploma/Graduation|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Job Location||UNITED STATES, GEORGIA, ATLANTA|
|Age||Minimum 21 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
Flight Attendant Jobs Description
- Outstanding Flight Attendants are safety- and customer-centric professional who loves to be on the go, help others, and enjoy variety in your work. You should be excited at the prospect of solving problems and going above and beyond assuring our customers leave with a positive experience. The idea of joining a company that connects the world and building a lasting career, while enjoying flight privileges that are the envy of the marketplace, should excite you!
Flight Attendant Jobs Responsibilities
- Flights operate day and night and all year-round, Flight Attendants must be open to flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours.
- Delta offers a competitive compensation package, and our benefits program includes health and insurance coverage, 401(k) with a company match, a profit-sharing program, and worldwide travel privileges.
- Prior to beginning your role, new hires must successfully complete six weeks of training located at our World Headquarters in Atlanta, GA. During this time, participants receive a training wage and some meals, as well as lodging for those who do not live within 2 hours of the training facility.
- Key Responsibilities of Our Flight Attendants:
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our customers while providing extraordinary customer service, at an altitude of at least 8,000 feet
- Provide assistance lifting and stowing luggage into overhead bins and soliciting assistance when needed
- Demonstrate the use of safety and emergency equipment and ensure safety requirements are met
- Prepare, serve, and sell beverages (including alcohol) and meals (which may include beef, pork, seafood, peanuts, etc.)
- Answer questions and assist customers when needed, particularly those with special needs
- Willingness to adhere to our uniform and appearance guidelines, including tattoos and piercings restrictions
- Actively seek to ensure customers are safe and comfortable when an aircraft experience delays or hits turbulence
- Administer and coordinate emergency procedures or provide emergency care (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) when needed
- Respond to and provide clear and accurate directions (verbally or non-verbally) to customers in the event of an emergency
- Make decisions to address issues keeping in line with Delta policies, procedures, and core values
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks
- Meet timelines and handle unexpected changes in a time-sensitive and stressful environment
- Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
Flight Attendant Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Be at least 21 years of age by August 1, 2022
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently
- Ability to acquire and keep current a passport and travel documents to freely enter and exit places where Delta flies. Must have a valid passport with a minimum of 28 months validity remaining before first day of training. Additionally, non-US passport holders must be able to produce documents demonstrating their ability to exit and enter the United States without restriction.
- Complete a pre-employment Department of Transportation (DOT) drug test, and comprehensive background check, including a government-required fingerprint-based criminal history record check
- This is a physically demanding role that requires frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, reaching, and lifting (i.e., pushing/pulling beverage or food carts and lifting and opening emergency aircraft doors)
- Ability to sit in an assigned jump seat with seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened
- Ability to open emergency exits and close aircraft doors weighing up to 60 pounds and use of a food/beverage cart requiring 32lbs of force when pushing or pulling
- Ability to retrieve and store items in the overhead bins which can be as high as 74″ from the floor
- Willingness to accept an assignment to any Flight Attendant base after graduation from training, as decided by the needs of the operation
- Flexibility to relocate or commute (i.e. standby travel) to and from your assigned base location and able to fly both International and Domestic routes
- Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including dealing with scheduling changes on short-notice
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or will receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job
- 1 or more years of experience in jobs with responsibilities similar to those of a flight attendant
- Completion of a degree beyond high school or GED preferred
How to apply for Flight Attendant Jobs?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Flight Attendant Jobs Notification carefully before going to apply for the Flight Attendant Jobs posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Flight Attendant Jobs Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Flight Attendant Jobs Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Attached the latest Resume.
7. Make sure all the required filled are correct.
8. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Flight Attendant Jobs Notification
- Flight Attendant Jobs Notification Download
- Flight Attendant Jobs Online Apply
- Flight Attendant Jobs Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com