Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs in full details.
Today American Airlines has published a Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs notification on its official website, candidates who has full fill the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs criteria can apply for the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic posts.
American Airlines Hiring the candidate for the following posts that are Facilities Maintenance Mechanic, Maintenance Mechanic, Facilities Maintenance Technician or any others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs, all High School Diploma or GED, candidates can apply for the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs posts.
There is a maximum number of Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs posts is available, all candidates can apply for the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic posts, vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of candidates, make sure they full fill the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs eligibility criteria.
Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs Apply process has been already started from today but the hiring authority has not mentioned the last date to apply for the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs posts, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs, Maintenance Mechanic Jobs, make sure they full fill the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs Eligibility criteria such as Qualifications and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs, Facilities Maintenance Mechanic, Facility Mechanic, Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, Senior Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Mechanic Jobs etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join our on Telegram.
Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs Apply Now
|Name of Organization||American Airlines|
|Post of Name||Maintenance Mechanic Facilities – Base|
|Qualifications||High School Diploma/Graduation|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||TUL Mtc & Engr Base (TUL-MNTC)|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs Description
- Responsible for being a key reason why friends, family, and customers of American Airlines fly safely and on time.
- There are also opportunities for job growth and advancement, training, and working with many of the industry’s most talented aviation professionals.
Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs Responsibilities
- Lay-out, planning and execution of the complex maintenance assignments requiring the skills of one or more of the maintenance trades, such as electrician, electronics technician, plumber, steamfitter, carpenter, painter, millwright, heating and air-conditioning or other similar skilled journeyman trades.
- Such duties shall include, among others, the necessary sequence of operations to troubleshoot, disassemble, clean, check, repair, rework, replace, fabricate, assemble, install and adjust any building component, plant equipment, machinery, accessories, parts, etc., and explaining work procedures to personnel assigned to assist in such work.
- Works according to Company regulations and procedures and instruction from Crew Chief or supervisor.
- Completes forms connected with his work assignments according to established procedures and will communicate with other Company personnel as required in a manner designated by the Company.
Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Qualifications & Job Experience
- High School diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language or language native to geographical location.
- Minimum of thirty-six months (36) or more journeyman experience in one or more maintenance trades such as a carpenter, electrician, HVAC, millwright, painter, plumber, or welder.
- Possess the applicable state or city license.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in any weather conditions in accordance with Company Safety Guidelines.
- Must be willing to work extra hours when there are operational needs, such as weather delays.
- Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends, holidays, and days off.
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA).
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges.
- You will be required to successfully complete our drug screening process.
- Any subsequent relocation expenses are the responsibility of the candidate.
What you’ll get
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
How to apply for Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs Notification carefully before going to apply for the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Attached the latest Resume.
7. Make sure all the required filled are correct.
8. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs Notification
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs Notification Download
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs Online Apply
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic Jobs Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com