CBI APP Exam Date 2021 Released | CBI APO Exam Date 2021:- Good News for all the Law Graduates who has apply for the CBI APP Vacancy 2021 before one years, now the UPSC has released the CBI APP Exam Date 2021 on its official website, this is a good opportunity for the candidates who are waiting for the cbi assistant public prosecutor exam 2021, candidates should also check the cbi app syllabus from the given link below.
Recently UPSC has released upsc cbi assistant public prosecutor exam date on 19 September 2021 on Sunday, candidates should check the CBI APP Exam Date manually by going to the official website link is given below, candidates should also check the cbi apo syllabus link is given below.
Candidates should stay connected with us in the upcoming day to received CBI APP Admit Card, CBI APP Upcoming updates and any other latest government jobs updates in the future by following us on Google News.
CBI APP Exam Date 2021 Released | CBI APO Exam Date 2021
|Posts||APP in CBI|
|CBI APP Exam Date 2021||19 September 2021 on Sunday|
|CBI APP Admit Card||Available Soon|
CBI APP Exam Date 2021
CBI APP Exam Date 2021:- The Commission has decided to conduct a Pen and Paper based combined Recruitment Test (OMR based RT) on for short-listing the candidates for the above mentioned posts on 19.09.2021 (SUNDAY) (FORENOON SESSION FROM 09:30 AM TO 11:30 AM) (CANDIDATES’ REPORTING TIME AT TEST CENTER IS 1 HOUR BEFORE THE SCHEDULED COMMENCEMENT OF THE TEST) as under. Only those candidates shortlisted in Combined CBRT and who fulfill all the eligibility conditions of the post shall be called for interview.
- CBI APP Admit Card 2021 Download
- Law Teacher Vacancy | Law Teacher Jobs 2021
- Legal Assistant Jobs In Government Sector 2021
- Indian Navy Bharti 2021 10th Pass Eligible Apply Now
- Uttarakhand APO Vacancy 2021 | 63 APO Jobs Apply Now
- Uttarakhand APO Syllabus 2021 Download | Assistant Public Officer
- Law Officer Vacancy 2021 For Freshers
CBI APP Syllabus 2021
CBI APP Syllabus 2021:- UPSC CBI APP syllabus are as follows:-
- IPC, Cr. Pc
- Constitutional Law
- Evidence Act
- Delhi special police establishment Act
- Information Technology Act (IT Act)
- Prevention of corruption Act
- Central Vigilance Commission Act (CVC Act)
- Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA Act 2002
CBI APP Exam Centre
|Centre of Test||Centre of Code|
I. Scheme of the Test:
(a) The test will be of two hours duration.
(b) All questions will carry equal marks.
(c) The test will have objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
(d) The medium of the test will be English only.
(e) There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
(f) The Test will carry a maximum of 300 marks
II. Syllabus of the Test:
The syllabus of the question paper shall broadly cover :
(1) Constitutional Law
(2) Criminal Law including IPC and CrPC
(3) Indian Evidence Act
(4) Prevention of Corruption Act
(5) Delhi Special Police Establishment Act
(6) Information Technology Act (IT Act) (7) Central Vigilance Commission Act (CVC Act)
(8) Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA Act 2002)
NOTE-I: INTIMATION ABOUT VENUE OF THE RECRUITMENT TEST WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO THE CANDIDATES IN DUE COURSE.
NOTE-II: PEN AND PAPER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (OMR BASED RT) AND THE INTERVIEW SHALL CARRY A 75:25 WEIGHTAGE FOR THOSE CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED OUT OF THE PEN AND PAPER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (OMR BASED RT) AND THOSE WHO QUALIFY IN THE INTERVIEW.
The Standard of suitability for the interview for candidates belonging to various categories is fixed as under:
General/EWS/OBC Category : 50 and above
SC/ST : 40 and above (on relaxed standards)
NOTE-III: NO REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF TEST CENTRE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
CBI APP Exam Date 2021 Notification
- Indian Army Nursing Assistant Vacancy 2022 | Army Bharti 2022 Date
- RITES Recruitment 2022 for Freshers Apply Now
- SAIL Teacher Vacancy 2022 Fresher Eligible Apply Now
- Part Time Work From Home Freelance Jobs Apply Now
- British Airways Cabin Crew Jobs for Freshers Apply Now
Q1. When is UPSC CBI Assistant Public Prosecutor 2021 exam date?
Ans Recently UPSC has released notification for CBI APP Exam date 2021, is on 19 September 2021 on Sunday.
Q2. What are the CBI APP Syllabus?
Ans CBI APP Syllabus 2021:- UPSC CBI APP syllabus are as follows:-
1. IPC, Cr. Pc
2. Constitutional Law
4. Delhi special police establishment Act
5. Information Technology Act (IT Act)
6. Prevention of Corruption Act
7. Central Vigilance Commission Act (CVC Act)
8. Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA Act 2002