Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:- Good news for all the law graduates those who are looking for the Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 (Assistant District Attorney) job posts, if you are one of them then you are in the right place.
Recently Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has public a Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf on the it Official Website for the Assistant District Attorney Jobs all law graudate who full fill the criteria are eligible to apply.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is inviting the candidates to fill up the Assistant District Attorney jobs posts, all law graduate (minimum 2 years experience) candidates can apply for the Assistant District Attorney jobs posts.
This is a great opportunity for all the law graduates who are looking for the Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2022, there is a huge number of Assistant District Attorney jobs posts is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of applicant.
Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Apply Online process has been already started from 30 April and the last date to apply for the Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 is 20 May 2022, after this date no application will be accepted.
Candidate should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2022 make sure they should check the Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2022 Jobs eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit.
Candidates should stay connected with us in the upcoming dates to received latest update about Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2022, Punjab ADA Exam 2022 Syllabus, Punjab ADA Exam Eligibility etc by following us on Google News, candidates can also join our Telegram Channel.
Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant District Attorney|
|Qualification||LL.B – 5 Years/ 3 Years|
|Age Limit||18 years to 37 years (Age relaxation is given to the reserved category)|
|Total Vacancy||119 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400/- to 60,000/-|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Apply Date||30 April 2022|
|Last Date||20 May 2022|
|To deposit the Application and Examination Fees by system generated Bank Challan Form.||30 May 2022|
|Visit||For latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
- Government Jobs For LLB Graduates Freshers Apply Now
- Law Officer Vacancy For Freshers Apply Now
- Legal Consultant Jobs 2022 Apply Now
- Accenture Jobs For Freshers 2022 Apply Now
- Planet Spark Jobs Work From Home Apply Now
- Call Center Representative Jobs Near Me Apply Now
- Airtel Jobs for freshers 2022 Online Apply Now
- Online jobs for students to earn money at home Apply Now
- Central Government Jobs For Graduates 2022 Apply Now
- Paytm Work From Home Jobs for Freshers 2022
- Assistant Manager Jobs For Freshers 2022 Apply Now
- Indigo Airlines Job Vacancy 2022 Apply Online
- SEO Digital Marketing Jobs Apply Online
- Amazon Work From Home Jobs For Freshers 2022 Apply Online
- Indigo Airlines Job For 12th Pass 2022 Apply Online
- PGT Music Teacher Vacancy Government Jobs
- Music Teacher Vacancy In Kendriya Vidyalaya
Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold Bachelor’s of Laws (LL.B – 5 Years/ 3 Years) from any recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates must have 2 years of Practice at Bar.
A candidate shall be a:
(i) Citizen of India; or
(ii) Citizen of Nepal; or
(iii) Subject of Bhutan; or
(iv) Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the Ist January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India; or.
(v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India;
Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:- Interested candidates age should be between 18 years to 37 years. Age relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates as per the Government Rule.
- Up to 45 years age relaxation is given to the Punjab Government and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/Central Government Employees.
- Up to 42 years Age relaxation is given to the ST/SC/OBC Classes of Punjab.
- Up to 42 years age relaxation is given to the Widows, Divorcees and certain others Categories of Women.
- Up to 47 years age relaxation is given to the Persons with Disabilities of Punjab.
ADA Punjab Salary
ADA Punjab Salary:- Candidates who are going to be appointed Assistant District Attorney (ADA) at Punjab will get a salary of Rs. 35,400/- to 60,000/- per month.
Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 750/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||Rs. 500/-|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||Rs. 500/-|
|All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab.||Rs. 500/ –||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1500/-|
Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on their performance on the written Test and Interview.
How to apply for the Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022?
Ans Candidates should read the Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 notification carefully before going to apply for the Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Jobs posts and go to the official website link is given below and follow these process steps by steps:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should go to the Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Official Website link is given below.
2. Complete the Online Registration Process by entering candidates basic details.
3. A system will send the login details to the candidate through SMS or E-Mail.
4. Login to you account and complete the fee payment process.
5. Download the fee payment receipt and fill up the form.
6. Upload the scanned copy of the original documents, photo and signature.
7. Make sure all the required field are correct
8. Make a final submission by submitting the form.
Punjab ADA Exam 2022 Syllabus
|Subject Matter||No. of Questions||Total|
|Written Competitive Examination||120||480|
PATTERN OF THE WRITTEN COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION
|Sl No.||Topic||No. of Questions||Marks (Each Question carries 4 marks)||Type of Questions|
|1.||Questions from the Subject(Part A of Syllabus)||100||MCQs||(Multiple Choice Questions)|
|2.||Questions from Logical Reasoning, Mental ability and General Knowledge(Part B of Syllabus)||20||80|
The important points to note:
I. The question paper will be in English Language only.
II. Each question carries 4 marks and, for each correct answer candidate will get 4 (four) marks.
III. There will be Negative Marking (One Mark for each question) in the written examination for questions wrongly answered i.e. for each incorrect answer, 1 (One) mark will be deducted from the total score
IV. To answer a question, the candidate has to find, for each question, the correct answer/ best option.
V. Answer key will be uploaded on the PPSC website (after written examination), and the candidates will be permitted to raise objections (if any). Candidates will be given four days to deliberate before putting up the objections.
VI. Unanswered/Unattempted questions will be given no marks. In case, a question is withdrawn, all candidates will be given four (04) marks irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
DURATION OF EXAMINATION
- The Exam would be of two (02) hours duration.
INFORMATION ABOUT EXAM CENTRE
- Information about the examination centre(s) will be mentioned on Admit Cards of all candidates. The Public Notice to download the Admit cards will be given on the website of the Commission.
Punjab ADA Exam 2022 Syllabus Download
Punjab ADA Exam 2022 Syllabus Download:- To know more about Punjab ADA Exam 2022 Syllabus, candidates should click here Punjab ADA Exam 2022 Syllabus Download
Punjab ADA Book
Punjab ADA Book:- We highly recommend the candidates purchase the Punjab ADA book to clear the Punjab ADA Exam. Click here to Purchase Punjab ADA Book
Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf Download
- Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Online Apply
- Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022 Official Website
- Visit for latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com
- KVS Admit Card Download 2023 PGT TGT PRT
- India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Patna High Court Assistant Syllabus Download Free
- KVS Exam Pattern 2023 PGT, TGT, PRT Details
- KVS Teacher Vacancy 2023 Apply Now
Q1. How Many vacancies are allotted for this PPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2022?
Ans There are a total of 119 PPSC Assistant District Attorney vacancies is available.
Q2. What is the maximum age limit to apply for this PPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2022?
Ans Candidates’ age should be between 18 years to 37 years. (Age relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates as per the Government Rule for more in details go to our website.
Q3. What is the salary of an assistant Public Prosecutor in Odisha?
Ans Candidates who are going to be appointed Assistant Public Prosecutor at Odisha will get a salary of Rs. 44,900/-
Q4. When is the last date to apply for the Punjab ADA Recruitment 2022?
Ans Candidates should apply on or before 20 May 2022, after and the last date to compete fee payment process is 30 May 2022.