Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 Apply Now:- Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the Mount Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have share the Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 in full details.
Recently Rajdhani College University Of Delhi has published a Asst Professor Recruitment 2022 notification on it official website, there is a huge number of Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 In India jobs post is available, both male and female can apply for the Assistant Professor Vacancy posts.
Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 jobs posts are – Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit, Environmental Science, Electronics and others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 job posts, all male and female candidates who full fill the Asst Professor Recruitment eligibility criteria can apply for Asst Professor Vacancy 2022 jobs posts.
There is a good number of Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 jobs posts is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of applicant, candidates who full fill the Asst Professor Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 job posts.
Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 apply process has been already started from today and the last date is Assistant Professor Vacancy 21 May 2022 after this date no application will be accepted, make sure candidates should apply within a time given by the hiring authority.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022, make sure they full fill the Asst Professor Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022, Government Job For Assistant Professor, Asst Professor Jobs, Asst Professor Recruitment etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 Apply Now
|Name Of Organization||Rajdhani College University Of Delhi|
|Post Of Name||Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit, Environmental Science, Electronics|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Last Date||21 May 2022|
|Application Fee||500/- For UR/OBC/EWS Category|
|Total Vacancy||90 Posts|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs employmrntgovnews.com|
- Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Vacancy 2022 Apply Now
- DAV Public School Recruitment 2022-23 Apply Now
- CRPF Recruitment 2022-23 Walk in Interview
- DPS Bulandshahr Vacancy 2022 for Fresher Apply Now
- Teaching Jobs In Delhi For Freshers 2022 Apply Now
- Mount Litera Zee School Teacher Vacancy 2022
- Teacher Vacancy In Bihar 2022 Fresher Eligible
- DAV Recruitment 2022 Apply Online PGT TGT PRT NTT
- Byju’s Teaching Jobs Work From Home
- Byju’s Jobs For Freshers Work From Home 2022 Apply Online
- Byjus Jobs For Freshers 2022 | Byju’s Online Teaching Jobs
- DPS Music Teacher Vacancy Apply Now
- PGT Music Teacher Vacancy Government Jobs
- Work From Home Jobs No Experience Needed
- Music Teacher Vacancy In Kendriya Vidyalaya
Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 Total Vacancies
|S. No||Department||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||PwBD||Total Posts|
Assistant Professor Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Professor Vacancy for the discipline of Arts, Commerce, Science.
Eligibility (A or B)
1. Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2. The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/ Institution with a ranking among top 500 in the word University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symond (QS) (ii) The Time Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking of Word Universities (ARWU) of Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 Criteria for Short-listing of Candidates for Interview for the Post of Assistant Professor.
|S. No.||Academic Record||Score|
|1.||Graduation||80% & Above= 21|
|2.||Post-Graduation||80% & Above= 25|
|3.||M. Phil.||60% & Above= 07|
|5.||NET with JRF||10|
|7.||Research Publications (2 marks for each research publications in Peer – Reviewed or UGC- listed Journals)||06|
|8.||Teaching / Post Doctoral Experience (2 marks for one year each)||10|
|9.||International /National Level (Awards given by International/ Organizations of India/Government of India/ Recognized National Level Bodies)||03|
|10.||State –Level (Awards given by State Government)||02|
- (i) M.Phil +Ph.D. Maximum 25 Marks
(ii) JRF/NET Maximum 10 Marks
(iii) In awards Maximum 03 Marks
- Academic 84
Research Publications 06
Teaching Experience 10
Total Score 100
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 Notification carefully before going to apply for the Assistant Professor Vacancy posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Follow this process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Assistant Professor Vacancy Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Assistant Professor Vacancy Official Website link is given below.
3. Application fees and application form are to be submitted as per details.
4. Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
5. No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending interview.
6. The last date for submission of the form shall be as specified in the advertisement.
7. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 Notification
- Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 Notification Download
- Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 Online Apply
- Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com