Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Now:- Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021, now interested eligible candidates can apply for the Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 through online mode.
Recently BPSC has published an Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification on its official website for the various Administrative Officer Recruitment In Central Government 2021, this is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Administrative Officer Vacancy 2021, candidates should not miss these opportunities.
There are a total of 726 Administrative Officer Job Vacancy is available candidates who full fill the Administrative Officer Job Vacancy eligibility criteria are eligible to apply within a time given by the authority, after the said period no application will be accepted make sure candidates should apply within a time.
Administrative Officer Vacancy 2021 Apply Online process has been already started from before a month, BPSC time to time extend the form fill up date and now the last date is 19 November 2021, after this date no application will be accepted.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the New India Assurance Vacancy 2021 make sure they full fill the Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021, Administrative Officer Recruitment In Central Government 2021, Guest Teacher Vacancy In West Bengal, cuemath teacher job, Eklavya Model Residential School Recruitment 2021, Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 Syllabus or New India Assurance Exam 2021 etc, by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
|Name of Department||BPSC|
|Name of Posts||General Administration Department of Bihar Civil Services (Subdivision Officer)/Preferential Sub-Committee and equivalent officers of General Administration, Assistant Planning Officer, Tax Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Director, Supply Inspector, Labor superintendent, Inferior Electoral Officer, Revenue Officer, Block Panchayat Raj Officer and Other Posts|
|Age Limit||Maximum 40 years|
|Salary||As per Govt. Norms|
|Total Vacancy||726 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Last Date to Apply||19 November 2021|
|Who are eligible||Both Male and Female|
Administrative Officer Job Vacancy
- HQ 22 Movement Control Group Recruitment 2021 India
- Customer Service Agent Part Time American Airlines Jobs
- Work From Home Jobs No Experience Needed
- KVS Bidar Teacher Vacancy 2021 | KVS Walk in Interview
- DPS Ruby Park Vacancy | Delhi Public School Kolkata Vacancy
- Cuemath Teacher Job
- CBI APP Result 2021 Download | CBI APO Result 2021
- Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
- Lab Assistant Jobs In Schools | Lab Assistant Jobs Near Me
- West Bengal Govt Job Vacancy 2021 | 510 Job in West Bengal
- Physical Education Teacher Vacancy 2021 | PE Teacher Jobs
- Hindi Teacher Vacancy Near Me | Hindi Teacher Jobs Near Me
- Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 | Sports Quota Jobs
- Central Government Jobs Vacancy | Latest Central Govt Jobs
- Australian International School Singapore Vacancies
- Yoga Teacher Vacancy 2021 | Yoga Teacher Jobs
- Office Peon Jobs | Peon Job In Government Sector
Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
Administrative Officer Job Vacancy Age Limit (As on 1-08-2021)
Candidates age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 37 years as on the date of form filling, there is age relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates as per the Government rule which are as follows:-
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|General Category – Male||37 years|
|General Category – Female||40 years|
|BC/OBC (Male, Female)||40 years|
|SC/ST (Male, Female)||42 years|
BPSC 67th Exam Date 2021
|BPSC 67th Exam Date 2021|
|BPSC 67th Events||Dates|
|BPSC 67th Notification 2021 Date||24th September 2021|
|BPSC 67th 2021 Online Application Starts||30th September 2021|
|Last date for Apply Online||19th November 2021|
|Last date to Pay registration Fee||19th November 2021|
|Last date to send documents by posts||19th November 2021|
|Last date of editing online applications||29th November 2021|
|67th BPSC Admit Card 2021||January 2022 [2nd week]|
|67th BPSC Prelims Exam Date||23rd January 2022|
|BPSC Prelims Result and Answer Key 2021||To be notified|
|67th BPSC Mains Exam Date 2021||To be notified|
|67th BPSC Mains 2021 Result||To be notified|
Administrative Officer Vacancy 2021 Application Fee
|SC/ST/Woman/Handicapped/Permanent residents of Bihar (All Category)||Rs. 150/-|
|Other States||Rs. 600/-|
BPSC Administrative Officer Vacancy 2021 details
|BPSC 67th Vacancy Details|
|SNo||Post Name||Males Vacancy||Females Vacancy||Total|
|1||Bihar Administrative Service (बिहार प्रशासनिक सेवा)||57||31||88|
|2||State Tax Assistant Commissioner (राज्य कर सहायक आयुक्त)||14||07||21|
|3||Inferior Electoral Officer (अवर निर्वाचन प्रदधिकारी)||03||01||04|
|4||Bihar Education Service (बिहार शिक्षा सेवा)||09||03||12|
|5||Planning Authority/District Planning Authority (नियोजन प्रदधिकारी/ज़िला नियोजन प्रदाधिकारी)||02||00||02|
|6||Labor Superintendent (श्रम अधीक्षक)||02||00||02|
|7||District Audit Authority Cooperation Committees and Equivalents (ज़िला अंकेक्षण प्रदधिकारी सहयोग समितियाँ एवं समकक्ष)||02||03||05|
|8||Assistant Director Social Security (सहायक निदेशक सामाजिक सुरक्षा)||08||04||12|
|9||Assistant Director Child Protection Services (सहायक निदेशक बाल संरक्षण सेवा)||04||00||04|
|10||Assistant Planning Officer/Assistant Director (सहायक योजना प्रदाधिकारी/सहायक निदेशक)||36||16||52|
|11||Rural Development Authority (ग्रामीण विकास प्रदाधिकारी)||90||43||133|
|12||Municipal Executive Authority (नगर कार्यपालक प्रदाधिकारी)||73||37||110|
|13||Revenue Officer & Equivalent (राजस्व अधिकारी एवं समकक्ष)||27||09||36|
|14||Supply Inspector (आपूर्ति निरीक्षक)||03||01||04|
|15||Block Panchayat Raj Officer (प्रखंड पंचायत राज प्रदाधिकारी)||13||05||18|
|16||Deputy Superintendent of Police Home Department (पुलिस उपाधीक्षक गृह विभाग)||14||06||20|
|17||Assistant Registrar Cooperation Societies and Equivalents (सहायक निबंधक सहयोग समितियाँ एवं समकक्ष)||08||01||09|
|18||Subdivision Backward and Most Backward Classes Welfare Officer (अनुमंडल पिछड़ा एवं अति पिछड़ा वर्ग कल्याण प्रदाधिकारी)||92||47||139|
|19||Registrar (अवर निबंदक/संयुक्त अवर निबंदक)||03||–||03|
Administrative Officer Vacancy 2021 Selection Process
Interested candidates will be selected for the BPSC Administrative Officer Jobs posts based upon their performance on the following basis:-
- Preliminary Examination (Qualifying)
- Mains Examination
BPSC 67th Exam Pattern
- The pattern for each stage has been discussed below
- The BPSC 67th Prelims exam will be of General Studies carrying 150 marks and the duration of the Prelims exam is 2 hours.
- BPSC 67th Prelims exam is of qualifying nature only.
- BPSC 67th Mains Exam consists of 4 subjects- General Hindi, General Studies Paper 1 & Paper 2 and an optional paper.
- The duration of each paper in the BPSC 67th Mains Exam is 3 hours.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in Mains & Interview only.
|BPSC 67th Prelims Exam Pattern|
|General Studies||150||2 hours|
|BPSC 67th Mains Exam Pattern|
|Name of Paper||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Hindi (Qualifying)||100||3 hours|
|General Studies Paper 1||300||3 hours|
|General Studies Paper 2||300||3 hours|
|Optional Paper||300||3 hours|
How to apply for the Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates should read the Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021notification carefully before going to apply for the Administrative Officer Vacancy 2021 Jobs posts and then go to the official website link is given below and follow these steps:-
Complete the Registration Process
1. Candidates should go to the BPSC Official Website link is given below.
2. Complete the Online Registration Process by entering candidates basic details.
3. A system will send the candidates login details through mail or Message.
4. Now login to your account by entering the login details.
5. Fill the form correctly by entering personal details and qualifications.
5. Upload the scanned copies of documents and photos.
6. Make sure all the required field are correct.
7. And make a final submission by submitting it.
8. Complete a fee payment process.
9. After successful fee payment candidates should take print out of it for future reference.
Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification Download
- Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 New Notification Download
- Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 Hiring Official Website
- SFIO Recruitment 2022 for Freshers Apply Now
- Work From Home Job For Freshers Apply Now
- Assistant Professor Jobs In Delhi for freshers
- UP APO Result 2022 Released Download Now
- Document Verification Job Apply Online
Q1. How can I become a government administrative officer?
Ans To become Government Administrative Officer, candidate must hold Graduation from a recognized University.
Fill the application form and qualify the Exam conducted by the Government Authority.
Q2. What qualifications do you need to work in administration?
Ans Qualification and skills required
1. Graduation from a recognized University.
2. Strong organizational skills with excellent time-keeping capabilities.
3. Strong communicator, both verbal and written.
4. Happy working as part of a team.
5. Strong IT / English capabilities.
6. Ability to produce highly accurate work.
7. Strong numerical abilities.
8. Ability to take initiative.