Warehouse Associate Job Apply Now Salary $13 to $15 Hourly:- Paradies Lagardère is hiring the candidates for Warehouse Associate Job full time and part time job, this is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Warehouse Associate Job, eligible candidates can apply now.
Starting Salary $13 to $15.00 based on experience (Optional)
Great Reasons To Work With Us
- $300 Sign On Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
- Medical Benefits (for full time positions)
- Company Paid Time Off
- Associate Recognition Programs
- Merchandise Discounts
- Free Parking
- Free Uniforms
- Aratex Trading Virtual Assistant Jobs USA 2021
- BPNL Recruitment 2021 | Bharatiyapashupalan Recruitment 2021
- Entry Level Paralegal Jobs | Corporate Paralegal Jobs
- Community Outreach Coordinator Jobs
- Appen Data Collection Job | Work from home Opportunites
Warehouse associate job description
- Provide best in class customer service through efficient inventory control processes and distribution.
- Support the warehouse operations both on and off the airport site.
- Ability to process freight, complete receiving functions, unload trucks, pull, pack, deliver stock orders to the stores.
After applying on-line call the Hiring Manager 859-974-0062.
Position Requirements & Qualifications
- Display a consistent sense of urgency. Able to prioritize and handle several projects at once.
- Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team orientated environment, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to pass the Federal Criminal History Record Check and Paradies Lagardere Background Check.
- Be in possession of a clean driving record.
Computer work, heavy lifting (up to 40 lbs.), long-standing periods, climbing, bending.
- Jobs In Agartala Tripura 2021 | Urgent Job In Tripura
- Law Officer Vacancy 2021 For Freshers
- Western Railway Group C Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
- Uttarakhand APO Vacancy 2021 | 63 APO Jobs Apply Now
- Doon International School Dehradun Teacher Vacancy 2021
Q1. What are the warehouse associate job description?
Ans Warehouse associate job description
1. Provide best-in-class customer service through efficient inventory control processes and distribution.
2. Support the warehouse operations both on and off the airport site.
3. Ability to process freight, complete receiving functions, unload trucks, pull, pack, deliver stock orders to the stores.
Q2. What is the warehouse manager job description?
Ans Warehouse Manager Job Duties:
1. It is the duty of the Warehouse Manager to Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
2. Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
3. Provide Safeguards warehouse operations and contents.
4. Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts.
5. Maintains the physical condition of the warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts;
6. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
7. Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
8. Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Q3. What is the warehouse supervisor job description?
Ans Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities:
1. It is the duty of the Supervisor to Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
2. Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
3. Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
4. Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
5. Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
6. Supervisor should Communicate and coordinate with other departments and customers.