Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 | Judges Posts:- Uttarakhand Higher Judicial Service is inviting the Law Graduates (LL.B- 5 Years/ 3 Years) Candidates for ADDITIONAL DISTRICT AND SESSIONS Judges post, by direct recruitment, in the Uttarakhand Higher Judicial Service, the selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 51,550-1,230-58,930-1,380-63,070, in accordance with the provisions of the Uttarakhand Higher Judicial Service Rules – 2004 (as amended).
This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 | Judges posts. Interested candidates age should be between 35 years to 45 years.
The offline form fill-up process has been already started, the last date to apply for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 | Judges Posts is 31 May 2021. Candidates should keep in mind that before apply for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 | Judges Posts, candidates must fulfill the uttarakhand high court vacancy 2021 eligibility criteria such as age limit.
Candidates must read the Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 | Judges Posts recruitment articles carefully, if faced with any issues relating to Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 | Judges Posts can go to the official website link is given below, candidates should stay in touch with us dgca exam date 2021, admit card, etc.
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 | Judges Posts
|Name of Department||Uttarakhand Higher Judicial Service|
|Name of Posts||Additional District & Sessions Judge|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s of Laws (LL.B – 5 Years/ 3 Years)|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Last Date||31 May 2021|
|Age Limit||Between 35 years to 45 years|
|Salary||Rs. 51,550 – 80,000/-|
- Eklavya Model Residential School Teachers Vacancies 2021
- SVNIT Recruitment 2021 | Law Officer Jobs
- DGCA Jobs Vacancy 2021 | Law Officer Post
- CDAC Recruitment 2021| Law Officer Post
- Legal Advisor Job In Hyderabad University
Uttarakhand High Court Vacancy 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- He/ She is a Citizen of India.
- He/ She has practiced as an Advocate for not less than seven years *continuous standing at the bar, as on the first day of January 2021. (Certificate of the competent authority is required.)
- Prosecuting Officer/ Assistant Prosecuting Officers are also eligible to apply.
Total Vacancy – 02 Posts.
Age Limit:– Between 35 years to 45 years.
Uttarakhand High Court Vacancy 2021 Examination Fee
Uttarakhand High Court Vacancy 2021 Examination Fee:-Interested and eligible candidate has to pay examination fee of Rs. 750/- and Uttarakhand Female & for the E.W.S. category is ₹500/-. However, if any candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, desires to apply against the vacant General Category posts, he/ she shall pay a fees of ₹500/- . There is no reserved post for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and OBC category, hence, the candidature of such applicant shall be treated as a General Category candidate, meaning thereby, no relaxation of reserved category will be admissible to him/her, except the examination fees, payable to the High Court. The aforementioned fees shall be payable in favour of ‘Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital’ by way of account payee Demand Draft of any Bank payable at Nainital.
Documents to be attached with the Application:-
- The applicants are also required to enclose two self-addressed envelopes (size 25cm. X 11cm.) containing postage stamp of ₹25/- on each, along with the application form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates of academic qualifications / testimonials and the demand draft of requisite fee must be enclosed along with the application. Application must be filled completely in all respect. Incomplete application (inclusive of the desired enclosures) will liable to be rejected summarily.
- Interested eligible candidate must submit their application form before before the office of “Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital” before 31st May 2021.
Documents to be submitted along with application form
- Application Form (in original), duly filled up, signed & dated.
- Matriculation / 10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, and mark sheet issued by Central / State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age. (Self attested copy be attached)
- Copies of Degree / Diploma certificate along with marks . (Self attested copy be attached)
- Copy of registration in Bar Council. (Self attested copy be attached).
- Copy of experience as an Advocate from the District & Sessions Judge of the district or Registrar General / Registrar (competent authority) of the High Courts or Secretary General of Hon’ble the Supreme Court as the case may be (Original copy be attached)
- Caste certificate of candidate seeking relaxation in age
- Certificate of Economically Weaker Section from the candidates seeking reservation
- Certificate of character from the District & Sessions Judge of the district or Register General / Registrar (Competent Authority) of the High Courts or Secretary General of Hon’ble the Supreme Court as the case may be.
- Photo identity card i.e. ADHAAR Card / Voter I.D. Card / Driving License / Passport. (Self attested copy be attached)
- Examination Fee in the form of Account Payee demand draft. (in original)
- Two self-addressed envelopes (size 25 cm. X 11 cm.) containing postage stamp of 25/- on each.
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 | Judges Posts Selection Process
The examination for H.J.S. (Direct recruitment) shall be conducted in three parts: –
(i) (a) Preliminary examination,
(b) Main examination,
(ii) The Preliminary examination shall be based on objective type multi choice questions (100 questions) (on OMR sheet) of the duration of 90 minutes to test the overall knowledge of the candidates with respect to the followings : –
(a) English Language
(b) General Knowledge
(c) Current Affairs
(d) History and Geography
(e) Science and Technology
(g) Law and the Constitution of India.
Uttarakhand High Court Vacancy 2021 Syllabus For Main Examination
Paper No.1 (100 Marks)
[A] It will be divided into two parts: –
Part- I (50 Marks)
Current Affairs, Indian Legal History, Legal Maxims, Medical Jurisprudence, Basic knowledge of Computer Operation, Legal Phraseology.
Part-II (Language) (50 Marks)
(a) Essay in English
(b) Precis writing in English
(c) Translation of Hindi to English and English to Hindi specially containing the legal phrases.
Paper No. 2 (100 Marks)
[B] The questions will be restricted to the field concerning:-
(1) Civil Law 40 Marks.
(2) Criminal Law 40 Marks.
(3) Constitutional Law 20 Marks.
[C] Paper No. 3 (100 Marks)
(1) Indian Evidence Act, 1872 30 Marks.
(2) Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 30 Marks.
(3) Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 30 Marks.
(4) Legal Drafting i.e. framing of Charges, 10 Marks.
issues and Judgment writing, etc.
Each paper will be of 2 hours duration.
[D] Viva-Voce (100 Marks)
- Jobs Vacancy In Siliguri 2021 | Part Time Job In Siliguri | Full-Time Jobs Vacancy in Siliguri
- Siliguri Job Vacancy 2021 | Reporter Posts
- Job Vacancy In Siliguri 2021 | Part Time Job In Siliguri | Full-Time Job Vacancy in Siliguri
- Neotia Hospital Siliguri Job Vacancy 2021
- Rims Ranchi Vacancy 2021 Law Jobs
How to apply for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021?
Ans Candidates can apply for for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 through offline mode.
When is the last date to apply for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021?
Ans Candidates must apply before 31 May 2021 for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021.
What is the age limit for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021?
Ans Interested candidates age should be between 35 years to 45 years.
What is the selection process for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021?
Ans The selection procedure will be done on the basis of :-
2 Mains and