Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs 2022 Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs 2022, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the supervisor Airport Operations Jobs 2022 in full details.
Today Jetblue has published a Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs notification or other job notification on the official website, candidates who full fill the Supervisor Airport Operations criteria can apply for the Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs posts.
Jetblue Hiring the Supervisor Airport Operations job posts from the eligible candidates all male and female who full fill the Supervisor Airport eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs posts.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Supervisor Airport Operations job, all High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) candidate can apply for the Supervisor Airport Operations job posts.
There is a maximum number of Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs posts is available, all candidates can apply for the Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs various posts, vacancies can be increased, make sure they full fill the Supervisor Airport Operations criteria.
Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs Apply process has been already started from today but the authority has not mention the last date to apply for the Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs 2022, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Supervisor Airport Operations job, Airport Operations Supervisor Jobs make sure they full fill the Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs Eligibility criteria such as Qualifications and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs notification, Supervisor Airport Operations 2022, Supervisor Airport 2022, Airport Operations Supervisor etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs 2022 Apply Now
|Name Of Organization||Jetblue Airways|
|Post Of Name||Supervisor Airport Operations|
|Qualification||High School Diploma/Graduation|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Location||South Seattle, WA, US|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs Description
- The Airports Operations team is responsible for safely performing all processes above the wing, where required, including but not limited to Customer check-in, tagging and accepting baggage, boarding of flights, connecting Customers, irregular operations, station operations, and Baggage Service Office (BSO).
Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs Responsibility
- Accountable to senior leadership for monitoring and executing the safety and security programs at the station to ensure a safe and secure workplace for Crewmembers, Customers, Business Partners, aircraft, facilities, and ground service equipment (GSE) (where applicable) — responsible for meeting federal and local requirements.
- Provides exceptional service to both internal and external customers by leading and overseeing the delivery of hospitality and JetBlue Promises, which are in line with the high expectations Customers have for JetBlue. Responsible for resolving and handling escalated issues with Customers and/or Crewmembers.
- Supports, coaches, and trains Airports Crewmembers encourage engagement and take a significant role in their development and growth achievement through effective performance management and ongoing constructive formal and informal feedback.
- Briefs Airports Crewmembers and/or Business Partners prior to each shift and reports all relevant information concerning shift to Crewleader on duty, including any maintenance issues or cancellations.
- Strategically identifies operational challenges and implements improvements to maximize and ensure the success of on-time performance initiatives.
- Supports Management in the execution of the operational strategy and assumes Manager/General Manager responsibilities when they are not available.
- Directs and guides Airports Crewmembers through operational issues while coordinating efforts with all applicable stakeholders throughout the operation as well as Business Partners in order to ensure effective day-to-day collaboration and accountability.
- Obtains and stays current on Airport and/or Ground Operations qualifications, as required.
- Ensures that policies and procedures are conducted in accordance with SAPQ and applicable federal regulations and standards, including escalating any non-compliance to Leadership, and advising of any other escalated operational issues while monitoring events.
- Partners with JetBlue University including the JBU Field Educator to ensure effective training that leads to successful Customer interactions and upholds safety standards
- Evaluates daily Crewmember shift schedules and assignments to ensure maximum efficiency during regular and irregular operations. Must be able to stay ahead of any potential staffing challenges during both regular and irregular operations. Additionally, Supervisor should be able to plot and assign Crewmembers to all applicable areas as needed.
- Required to fulfill frontline duties and assist in supporting Frontline CMs as needed
- Administrative support may be assigned, depending on station size
- Other duties as assigned, including special projects.
Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Qualification and Experience
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Three (3) years of Customer service, sales, or airline experience, OR one (1) year of JetBlue CEX experience
- Able to stand continuously for up to four (4) hours at a time
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and diplomacy
- Able to travel and/or work variable hours, flexible shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Ability to perform under pressure and fixed time constraints
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office
- Must be able to use handheld radios and microphones to communicate with operations and make all terminal announcements
- Able to work with various forms of payment (cash, credit cards, travelers’ checks, etc)
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Outstanding leadership capabilities, with the ability to lead, train, and motivate
- One (1) year of leadership or Supervision experience, preferably in the Airline industry
- Knowledgeable in Airport Operations and/or Ground Operations
- Knowledgeable in Sabre and Movement Control Web
- Knowledgeable in FLM, Blue Eye, CRO, GSC
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Bilingual skills
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
- Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
- When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
- Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion, and Fun
- Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy, and behavioral standards
- Identify safety and/or security concerns, issues, incidents, or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR))
- Adhering to all applicable laws, regulations (FAA, OSHA, DOT, etc.), and Company policies, procedures, and risk controls
- Upholding JetBlue’s safety performance metric goals and understanding how they relate to their duties and responsibilities
- Computer and other office equipment
- Jetbridge and/or airstairs operation
- Public Address System
- Informational Display Screen systems (RIDS, FIDS, BIDS, GIDS, SPIDS)
- Free-standing computer kiosks used to identify and process Customer reservations
- Bag Scanners
- Duty Phone
- Airport environment
- Subject to weather and elevated noise levels within airports
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Required to do shift work and irregular hours due to irregular operations
- Moderate physical activity is required by handling objects up to fifty (50) pounds frequently and/or seventy to one hundred (70-100) pounds occasionally with the assistance of other people or tools and be in a position where bending, crouching, kneeling, etc. is needed.
How to apply for Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs 2022?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs 2022 Notification carefully before going to apply for the Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Attached the latest Resume.
7. Make sure all the required filled are correct.
8. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs 2022 Notification
- Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs 2022 Notification Download
- Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs 2022 Online Apply
- Supervisor Airport Operations Jobs 2022 Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com