Sales Development Representative Jobs Online Apply:-Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Sales Development Representative Jobs, if you are one of them then you are in the right place here we have shared the Sales Development Representative Jobs in full details.
Today Southwest Airlines has published a Sales Development Representative Jobs Notification on its official website, all interested eligible candidates now can apply for the Sales Development Representative Jobs posts.
Southwest Airlines is hiring the candidates to fill up Sales Development Representative Jobs posts, candidate who are going to be selected at Southwest Airlines as a Sales Development Representative Jobs posts will get a handful salary, make sure they should also know the Sales Development Representative Job Description which is given below.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Sales Development Representative Jobs, all High School Diploma or GED required candidates can apply for the Sales Development Representative Job.
There is a good number of Sales Development Representative Job posts is available, vacancies can be increased, candidates who has full fill the Sales Development Representative, Sdr Job 2022 Eligibility criteria can apply for the Sales Development Representative Jobs posts.
Sales Development Representative Jobs Apply process has been already started from today but the authority has not mention the last date to apply for the Sales Development Representative Jobs make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Sales Development Representative Job 2022, Sales Development Rep, they should know Sales Development Representative Job Description and make sure they should full fill the Sales Development Representative Jobs 2022 eligibility criteria such as Qualification and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Sales Development Representative Jobs, Salesforce Sales Development Representative 2022, Sales Development Representative Indeed, Sales Development Representative Remote Jobs, Sales Development Jobs, Sales Development Representative Jobs Near Me USA etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join our on Telegram.
Sales Development Representative Jobs Online Apply
|Name Of Organization||Southwest Airlines|
|Post Of Name||Sales Development Representative|
|Qualification||High School Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree|
|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Age||Minimum 18 Years|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
Sales Development Representative Jobs Description
- Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Sales Development Representative Jobs Responsibility
- Grow Southwest Airlines corporate account base through effective consultative cold calling, qualifying, managing lead generation strategies, and relationship ownership with an emphasis on small corporate accounts
- Enroll, educate, and increase Southwest Airlines market-share and incremental business with small companies as well as qualifying and escalating medium, large, and global account leads through the sales pipeline
- Promote the SWABIZ booking platform and the associated small business programs, campaigns, communication and strategies
- Execute customized offers with limited supervision and for educating, distributing, and communicating sales collateral
- Manage general sales and corporate distribution Customer inquiries
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
Sales Development Representative Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Business Administration and/or a Sales concentration preferred
- One Year Sales/Marketing experience or equivalent airline experience required
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Capable of lifting boxes up to 50 pounds and the ability to stand for long hours for national trade shows and presentations.
- Ability to absorb direction quickly to achieve sales performance metrics
- Ensures that sales activities and projects are completed on schedule following established procedures
- Ability to prospect, cold call, and qualify corporate clients, within and outside the Southwest Airlines network
- Ability to confidently represent the Team and work collaboratively in cross-functional projects and meetings
- Knowledgeable on the airline industry and competition, specifically regarding small and medium products and programs
- Must have adequate presentation skills, with the ability to effectively present to large audiences
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to handle multiple situations simultaneously
- Must demonstrate active listening skills and provide timely and thorough follow up on Customer inquiries
- Must be able to communicate effectively and proactively to internal and external Customers and Leaders, written and verbal
- Must have judgment sufficient to understand and communicate analytical travel data
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite computer applications and CRM tool
- Ability to secure and record complete and accurate account information in the CRM tool in a timely manner
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
- Must have flexibility to work long hours, including weekends, and travel up to 40% of the time, including some overnight stays.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
How to apply for Sales Development Representative Jobs?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Sales Development Representative Jobs Notification carefully before going to apply for the Sales Development Representative Jobs posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Sales Development Representative Jobs Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Sales Development Representative Jobs Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Attached the latest Resume.
7. Make sure all the required filled are correct.
8. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Sales Development Representative Jobs Notification
- Sales Development Representative Jobs Notification Download
- Sales Development Representative Jobs Online Apply
- Sales Development Representative Jobs Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com