Sainik School Kapurthala Recruitment Notification 2020:- The Principal of Sainik School Kapurthala has published a recruitment notification in its official website for the recruitment of Laboratory Assistant, Computer Science, and TGT Punjabi, there is a great opportunity for those candidates who are looking for the job in Sainik School Kapurthala, the online form fill up date has been started.
The eligible and interested candidate should read all the instruction carefully, also check the all the eligibility criteria, form fill up date has been started till 18Th July 2020, for more information relating to full details the candidate go to Official Website http://www.sskapurthala.com/
Sainik School Recruitment details
|Name of Department||Sainik School Kapurthala|
|Name of Posts||Computer Science, Laboratory Assistant, TGT Punjabi|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s of Technology/M.sc Computer/ITI/MCA/BA|
|Age Limit||21 years to 35 years.|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/- for Gen/OBC and Rs. 250/- for ST/SC|
|Apply Date||Last Date 18Th July 2020|
|Apply Mode||Offline/Also send through mail|
|Salary||Rs. 44900/- to Rs. 142400/- Per Month.|
|Official Mail IDemail@example.com|
Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School Kapurthala
Age Limit:- The eligible and interested candidate age should be minimum of 21 years and the maximum age limit should be 35 years. The age relaxation is available for Ex-Serviceman, ST/SC as per the Central Government Rule.
Salary:- The salary for the candidate minimum of Rs. 44900/- to Rs. 142400/- Per Month. Allowances also pay VII CPC, DA and transport allowances and medical facilities, and many more.
Total Posts – 3 Posts
Educational Qualification:- The Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree, IT, MCA, M.sc, BA from an Authorized University/Institute.
Application Fee :-
- The candidate should attached application with attested copy of testimonial and fee of Rs. 500/- for Gen/OBC and Rs. 250/- for ST/SC demand draft, which is nonrefundable. The last date of form fill up is 18Th July 2020, if candidate faced any problem while submitting the form through post, they can send by mail in this mail firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned copy of testimonial and fee can be submit online school account number i.e. 55027633707 State Bank of India Sainik School branch Kapurthala, IFSC Code no SBIN0050253.
- Candidate should fill valid Email ID, Mobile number and alternative mobile number correctly in the application form.
- Candidate who has qualify all the eligibility criteria, only they are call for the written test, which is posted in the school website
- The eligible candidate should produce their original mark sheet, valid documents and others qualification certificate during their document verification. If the candidate unable to produce the valid or original document during the documents verification day the candidate should be rejected without giving any prior notice.
- The interested and eligible candidate can download the application form from given link or also can go to Official Website to download the form.