Reliance School Teacher Vacancy 2022 Apply Now:- Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the Reliance School Teacher Vacancy 2022, if you are one of them then you come to the right blog, here we have share the Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022 in full details.
Today Reliance Foundation School has published a Reliance School Vacancy 2022 notification on it official website, there is a huge number of Reliance School Jamnagar Vacancy 2022 job posts is available.
The name of posts is available at Reliance Foundation School are Vice Principal, Asst Headmistresses, Co-ordinators, Pre-Primary Teacher, Primary Teacher, TGT, PGT, Activity Teachers, Special Educator, Counsellor and others.
There is a good number of teaching jobs posts is available at Reliance Foundation Schoo, vacancies can be increased, candidates who full fill the Reliance School Teacher Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the teaching and non teaching job posts.
Reliance School Teacher Vacancy 2022 apply process has been started from today but the hiring authority has not mention the last date to apply for the jobs posts, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Reliance School Vacancy 2022 posts, make sure they full fill the Reliance School Vacancy Eligibility criteria such as Qualification and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Reliance School Jamnagar Vacancy, Reliance Foundation School Careers etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Reliance School Teacher Vacancy 2022 Apply Now
|Name of Organization||Reliance Foundation School|
|Name of Posts||Vice Principal, Asst Headmistresses, Co-ordinators, Pre-Primary Teacher, Primary Teacher, TGT, PGT, Activity Teachers, Special Educator, Counsellor|
|Age Limit||21 Years to 35 years, (Age relaxation is given to the reserved category)|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- 40,000/-|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Total Vacancy||60 Posts|
|Last Date||Not mention|
|Visit||For latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
- National Public School Teacher Vacancy 2022 Apply Now
- Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Vacancy In Jharkhand 2022
- An introduction of Variance: How to calculate it?
- Teaching Jobs Near Me For Freshers Apply Now
- DPS Dwarka Vacancy 2022-23 Apply Now
- Railway Teacher Vacancy 2022 Apply Now
- Air Force School Vacancy 2022-23 Apply Now
- Fiitjee Faculty Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- Bal Bharati Public School Teacher Vacancy Apply Now
- Patanjali Teacher Vacancy 2022 Apply Now
- DPS Chas Bokaro Vacancy 2022 Apply Now
- GD Goenka Teacher Vacancy 2022 Apply Online
- Byju’s Teaching Jobs Work From Home
- Byju’s Jobs For Freshers Work From Home 2022 Apply Online
- Byjus Jobs For Freshers 2022 | Byju’s Online Teaching Jobs
- DPS Music Teacher Vacancy Apply Now
- PGT Music Teacher Vacancy Government Jobs
- Music Teacher Vacancy In Kendriya Vidyalaya
Reliance School Jamnagar Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
1. Vice-Principal for Primary:- Postgraduate with B.Ed., 10 to 12 years of experience.
2. Vice-Principal for Secondary and Senior Secondary:- Post graduate with B.Ed., 10 to 12 years of experience.
3. Asst. Headmistress for Pre-Primary:- Post graduate /Graduate with ECCED or an equivalent qualification, 5 to 7 years of experience.
4. Asst. Headmistress for Primary:– Postgraduate/Graduate with B.Ed., 5 to 7 years of experience.
5. Co-ordinators for Pre-Primary:- Postgraduate/Graduate with ECCED or an equivalent qualification, 5 to 7 years of experience.
6. Co-ordinators for Primary, Secondary and Senior Secondary:- Post graduate/Graduate with B.Ed., 5 to 7 years of experience.
7. Pre-Primary Teacher (PPRT): Postgraduate/Graduate with ECCED or an equivalent qualification.
8. Primary Teachers (PRT) in all Subjects: Postgraduate/Graduate with B.Ed.
9. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) in all Subjects: Postgraduate/Graduate with B.Ed.
10. Postgraduate Teachers (PGT) in all Subjects:- Postgraduate with B.Ed.
11. Activity Teachers (Art & Craft, Music, Dance, Drama):- Postgraduate/Graduate or an equivalent qualification.
12. Special Educators:- Postgraduate /Graduate with B.Ed. in Special Education and RCI Certificate.
13. Counsellors:- Postgraduate in Psychology (Counselling/Clinical) or Graduate with PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology.
14. Asst. Librarian:- Postgraduate/Graduate in Library & Information Science.
15. Lab Assistant:- Postgraduate/Graduation with 2 to 3 years of experience in respective stream.
15. IT Manager:- Postgraduate/Graduate in Information Technology/Computer Science or an equivalent qualification, 5 to 7 years.
16. IT Executive:- Graduate in Information Technology /Computer Science, 2 to 3 years of experience.
17. HR Manager:- Postgraduate /Graduation with specialization in HR, 5 to 7 years of experience.
18. PA to Principal:- Graduate with 2 to 3 years of secretarial experience.
Reliance School Jamnagar Teacher Salary
Reliance School Jamnagar Teacher Salary:- The selected candidates will get a salary as per 7th Pay Commission.
How to apply for the Reliance School Vacancy?
Ans Candidates should read the Reliance School Vacancy 2022 notification carefully and go to the Official Website link is given below. Fill up the form and upload the scanned copies of the resume and document and submit it.
The shortlisted candidates will called for the interview.
Reliance School Jamnagar Vacancy Notification
- Reliance School Jamnagar Vacancy Notification Download
- Reliance School Jamnagar Vacancy Apply Now
- Reliance School Jamnagar Vacancy Official Website
- Visit for latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com
- KVS Admit Card Download 2023 PGT TGT PRT
- India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Patna High Court Assistant Syllabus Download Free
- KVS Exam Pattern 2023 PGT, TGT, PRT Details
- KVS Teacher Vacancy 2023 Apply Now
Q1. How many vacancies is available at Reliance School?
Ans There is a good number of teaching and non teaching jobs posts is available at Reliance Foundation School.
Q2. What is the Reliance School Teacher Salary?
Ans Candidates who are going to be appointed staffs at Reliance School will get a salary of Rs. 25,000/- to 40,000/- per month.
Q3. Is Reliance Foundation School Careers a good Careers option for freshers?
Ans Yes,, Reliance Foundation School provide a good salary to their staffs.