NSCL Recruitment Notification 2020 Apply Online 220 Posts:- National Seeds Corporation Limited (NSCL) is accepting application from the Indian Citizen for various posts, NSCL on its official website published an Advertisement Notification for the recruitment of various posts such as Assistant (Legal) Grade -I, Management Trainee, Management Trainee Horticulture), Management Trainee Marketing), Sr. Trainee (Agriculture) and many more, total 220 posts is available.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the interested candidates those who want to make a carrier on NSCL, the online form fill up date has been started from l4th July, 2020 and the last date to apply for this posts is 04th August, 2020, the interested candidates are requested to check the eligibility list before Appling for this posts, candidates can also visit the Notification sites for more information visit www.indiaseeds.com
NSCL Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
|Name of Department||Seeds Corporation Limited (NSCL)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant (Legal) Grade-I, Management Trainee, Management Trainee Horticulture), Management Trainee Marketing), Sr. Trainee (Agriculture)|
|Total Vacancy||220 Posts|
|Apply Date||l4th July,2020|
|Last Date to Apply||04 August, 2020|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/- for Gen/OBC/EWS/Ex-Servicemen, Candidates belong to SC/ST/pWD no need to pay any fee.|
|Salary||Rs. 22000-77000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Who are eligible||Both Male and Female candidates|
NSCL Jobs 2020
|Assistant (Legal) Grade I||03|
|Total Vacancy||220 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for NSCL Vacancy 2020
Educational Qualification on the basis of Posts wise
Assistant (Legal) Grade – I
- To qualify for this post the interested Candidate should hold Bachelor’s Degree in Law, with one year of experience Advocate, candidate should also have Computer Knowledge of MS Word.
- To qualify for this post the interested candidates should hold B.E/B.Tech Degree or B.Sc or M.Sc Degree or MBA and the minimum percentage should be 60% above from the authorized University.
- The interested candidates should hold M.Sc on Horticulture/ M.Sc on Agriculture or MBA Degree to qualify for this post with minimu 60% from an authorized University.
- The interested candidate to qualify for this post should hold Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an authorized University.
For more about qualification the interested candidates should read the notification carefully.
Age Limit :-
Assistant Legal Grade- I – Interested candidates age should not be more than 30 years
Management Trainee, Sr./Diploma Trainee, Trainee – The interested candidates age should not be more than 27 years to qualify for this post.
Trainee Mate – The interested candidates ages should not be more than 25 year to qualify for this post.
Age relaxation is given to those candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-servicemen
NSCL Online Application Fee
- The candidates who belong to category of General/OBC/Ex-servicemen should pay Rs. 500/- as online application fee.
- The interested candidates who belong to ST/SC/PwD Category should not pay any application fee.
Selection Process for NSCL Recruitment Post 2020
The selection process should be made for the recruitment of NSCL Recruitment 2020 such as Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Senior Trainee, and Legal Assistant on the basis of written examination and interview.
NSCL Recruitment post salary
The salary will be given to the selected candidates according to post wise,which is under the table
|Name of Posts||Salary (Pay Scale)|
|Assistant (Legal) Grade -I||Rs. 22000, to 77000/- Per Month|
|Management Trainee||Rs. 47480/- Per Month|
|Sr./Diploma Trainee||Rs. 26114/- Per Month|
|Trainee||Rs. 20179/- Per Month|
|Trainee Mate (Agri.)||Rs. 19586/- Per Month|
|SSB Recruitment 2020 Inspectors and Sub Inspectors Vacancy||Click here|
|ITBP Constable Recruitment Notification 2020 for 51 Posts||Click here|
|Indian Army Recruitment Latest Rally GD, TECH, CLK 8/10 Pass||Click here|
|Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 47 Translator Vacancy||Click here|
NSCL Recruitment Dates 2020
- Online form fill up date start form – 14Th July 2020
- Last date to submit online form – 04Th August 2020
- Last date to make payment of fee – 04Th August 2020
- NSCL Exam date 2020 will be update soon
NSCL Advertisement Notification