Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply Now: Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 In Rajasthan, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here candidates can find Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 In Govt University in full details which are given below.
Recently Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi has published a Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 notification on its official website for the Various Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 job posts, interested eligible candidates can apply for Non Teaching Staff Vacancy 2022 job posts.
Central University of Rajasthan is hiring the candidates for the Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 In Govt University for the following Jobs posts – Administrative Officer, *Librarian, Senior Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Library Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, Computer (ICT) and others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the College Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 posts, all freshers 10th pass/12th Pass/Graduate/Post Graduate can apply for Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 In Govt University posts.
There are a total of 90 Non Teaching Staff Vacancies 2022 job posts is available, candidates who full fill the Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria are requested to apply within a time given by the authority, after the expiry date period no application will be accepted make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply process has been already started from today make sure candidates should apply within a time given by the Non-Teaching Staff Recruiting 2022 hiring authority.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Non Teaching Staff Vacancy 2022 make sure they should full fill the Non Teaching Staff recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies 2022, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022, Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies, Non-Teaching Jobs In University, Non Teaching Staff Vacancies In Kolkata Schools, Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies etc, by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Candidates can also find the the information relating to Students Loan, Advocate, Mortgage, Credit Card, Insurance and Digital Marketing.
#Student loan #Credit Card #Law & Advocate #Mortgage
Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
|Name Of Organization||Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi|
|Post Of Name||Administrative Officer, *Librarian, Senior Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Library Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, Computer (ICT)|
|Educational Qualification||10th pass/12th pass/Graduation/Post Graduation|
|Salary||20,000/- to 120,000|
|Age Limit||21 Years to 56 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Total Vacancy||90 Posts|
|Who are eligible||Both Male and Female|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
Non Teaching Staff Vacancies Near Me
- Delhi Police Driver Vacancy 2022 Apply Now – 1250 Posts
- DRDO Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply Online
- IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 For Freshers 226 Vacancy
- Government Jobs For 12th Pass 10th Pass Jobs Apply Now
- Airport Jobs For Freshers 2022 Apply Online
- Sarkari Job 2022 for Freshers Graduates Apply Online
- Online Jobs For 12th Pass Students From Home Apply Online
- Bank Jobs After 12th Pass Fresher
- Indiamart Jobs Work From Home Apply Now
- Army Public School Recruitment 2022 23 Apply Now
- Testbook Jobs Work From Home Apply Now
- Latest Govt Jobs 2022 Apply Now
- 12th Pass Job In Airport Direct Joining Apply Now
- PGT Music Teacher Vacancy Government Jobs
- Music Teacher Vacancy In Kendriya Vidyalaya
Non Teaching Staff Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
(1). Senior Personal Assistant
1. A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
2. At least 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
3. Skill test norms:
(a) Dictation: 10 minutes at an average speed of 100 w.p.m.
(b) Transcription: 40 minutes (English) or 55 minutes (Hindi) on computer.
(c) Computer proficiency viz. Typing Skill, Word Processing, Spread sheet, Internet, E-mail communication etc.
1. Degree/Diploma in Computer Application/Science.
2. Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial practice.
3. Knowledge of service rules applicable for Central Government establishments.
Age Limit:- 37 Years
Salary – Level – 7
(2). SENIOR ASSISTANT
Essential: Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
1. The incumbent is expected to work under the supervision of Section Officer or Assistant Registrar/ Assistant Controller of Examinations. He should possess an aptitude for drafting/noting in English and office procedure in a computerized environment and is expected to handle one or more functions related to Educational Administration/ Examinations/ General Administration/ Accounts/ House Keeping/ Establishment/ HR/ Legal/ Purchase/ Accounts & Finance/ Project Management/ Public Relations.
2. The candidates for Direct Recruitment will be assessed on the basis of Scheme of Examination as prescribed by the University from time to time.
3. All direct recruits are expected to work in a computerized environment and required to qualify a skill test in handling computers within one year from their appointment before completion of probation period.
Salary:- Level – 6
Age Limit: 30 years
Essential: A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.
Salary – Level – 4
Age Limit – 30 years
(4). Laboratory Assistant
Should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with relevant Science Subject OR Graduate with relevant subject.
Salary – Level – 4
Age Limit – 30 years
(5). Junior Assistant
Pay Level 02
Age Limit: 27 years
1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
2. Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
(6). Library Attendant
Pay Level – 1
Age Limit: 30 years
1. Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Governmentrecognized Institution.
2. Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution. Desirable: Computer as a subject at Secondary level or Basic course in Computers from any Institution.
(7). Laboratory Attendant
Pay Level – 1
Age Limit: 30 years
Essential: Should have passed 10th or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized board.
Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Selection Process
Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected based on the following basis which are as follows:-
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Non Teaching Staff Vacancies Age Limit
Non Teaching Staff Vacancies Age Limit:- Candidates age should maximum 56 years as on July 2022. (Age relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates, which are as follows:-
|Sl No.||Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit(prescribed in the section for qualifications)|
|2.||OBC (NCL)||3 Years|
|4.||PWD + OBC (NCL)||13 Years|
|5.||PWD + SC/ST||15 Years|
|6.||Ex-Servicemen and commissioned Officers including ECO/SSCOs||5 Years|
|7.||Permanent Employee in Government Departments/ Statutory or Autonomous bodies/ Universities/ affiliated or constituent colleges under the University/ Public Sector Undertakings.||5 years or the number of years (in completed years) whichever is less provided they have rendered at least three years regular service in the Government Departments/ Statutory or Autonomous bodies/Universities/ affiliated or constituent colleges under the University/Public Sector Undertakings.|
|8.||Departmental candidates of University of Delhi and its colleges||Upper age limit shall not be insisted upon|
|9.||Persons who are already working on contract/daily wages/ad-hoc basis in the University of Delhior its College(s)||upper age limit will be relaxed to the extent of service rendered by them in the University of Delhi or its colleges provided they have put in at least one year of service.|
How to apply for Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 Notification carefully before going to apply for the Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Online Registration Process.
4. After successful completion of Registration a login details will send to the candidates through e-mail /SMS.
5. Login to your account and complete the form fill up process.
6. Attached the scanned copies of the documents.
7. Make sure all the required filled are correct.
8. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 Notification Download
- Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 Official Website
- Visit for latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com
- KVS Admit Card Download 2023 PGT TGT PRT
- India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Patna High Court Assistant Syllabus Download Free
- KVS Exam Pattern 2023 PGT, TGT, PRT Details
- KVS Teacher Vacancy 2023 Apply Now
Q1. Is there any Non Teaching Staff In Colleges Recruitment 2022?
Ans Yes, there is a Non Teaching Staff In Colleges Recruitment 2022 job posts is available?
Q2. Is there any Non Teaching Staff Recruitment In West Bengal?
Ans Yes, there is a Non Teaching Staff Recruitment In West Bengal, for more in details visit our blog employmentgovnews.com
Q3. How many Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 jobs posts is available?
Ans There are a total of 90 Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022 jobs posts is available, for more in details go to our website.