Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 | Non Teaching Job:- Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 at IIT Mandi, now interested eligible candidates can apply for the iit mandi faculty recruitment 2021 jobs posts through online mode.
Recently IIT Mandi has published a Non Teaching Staff Vacancy notification on its official website for the iit mandi faculty recruitment 2021 Various posts, Post name – Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Physical Training Instructor (PTI).
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the IIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 Jobs posts, candidates should not miss these great opportunities.
There are a total of 10 Non Teaching Staff Vacancy 2021 is available candidates who full fill the Non Teaching Jobs In University eligibility criteria are requested to apply within a time given by the authority, after the said period no application will be accepted make sure candidates should apply within a time.
IIT Mandi Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 Apply Online process has been already started from 3 November 2021 and the last date to apply for the iit mandi faculty recruitment 2021 is 3 December 2021, after the expire date no application will be accepted.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 make sure they full fill the Non Teaching Staff Recruitment eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Non Teaching Staff Recruitment, IIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2021, Non Teaching Jobs In University, Non Teaching Staff Vacancy 2021 etc, by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 | Non Teaching Job
|Name of Department||IIT Mandi|
|Name of Posts||Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Physical Training Instructor (PTI)|
|Age Limit||21 years to 50 years|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900- 2,09,200/-|
|Total Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Apply Date||03 November 2021|
|Last Date||3 December 2021|
|Who are eligible||Male and Female|
- ICMR Recruitment 2021 Data Entry Operator | ICMR Jobs
- NIFT Vacancy 2021 Apply Now | 136 NIFT Job Vacancy 2021
- HQ 22 Movement Control Group Recruitment 2021 India
- Paralegal Jobs Near Me 2021 USA | Paralegal Job Vacancies USA
- Customer Service Agent Part Time American Airlines Jobs
- Work From Home Jobs No Experience Needed
- KVS Bidar Teacher Vacancy 2021 | KVS Walk in Interview
- DPS Ruby Park Vacancy | Delhi Public School Kolkata Vacancy
- Cuemath Teacher Job
- CBI APP Result 2021 Download | CBI APO Result 2021
- Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Govt Job Vacancy 2021 | 510 Job in West Bengal
- Physical Education Teacher Vacancy 2021 | PE Teacher Jobs
- Hindi Teacher Vacancy Near Me | Hindi Teacher Jobs Near Me
- Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 | Sports Quota Jobs
- Central Government Jobs Vacancy | Latest Central Govt Jobs
- Australian International School Singapore Vacancies
- Yoga Teacher Vacancy 2021 | Yoga Teacher Jobs
- Office Peon Jobs | Peon Job In Government Sector
IIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|S.No./Post/ Reservation/Group||Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge etc.|
|01: Deputy Registrar |
UR-01, Group ‘A
Masters Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
9 years experience as Assistant Professor, Grade-II in the academic pay level 10 and above with experience in educational administration,
Comparable experience in research establishment and /or other Institutions of higher education,
5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or equivalent in the pay level 10.
(i) Qualification in area of Management, Engineering or Law.
(ii) Experience in handling computerized administration, legal or financial or establishment matters.
(iii) A Chartered or Cost Accountant degree or diploma for the post of Deputy Registrar (Finance & Accounts or Deputy Registrar (Internal Audit)).
|02: Assistant Registrar |
UR-02, Group ‘A’
Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute. Experience: Service Experience of 5 years as Superintendent in the pay level 7 or equivalent post/pay.
(i) Qualification in area of Management / Engineering / Law.
(ii) Experience in handling computerized administration / Legal / Store & purchase / Financial and establishment matters.
(iii) A Chartered or Cost Accountant degree or diploma.
(iv) Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in the area of Finance, Audit and Accounts
|03: Technical Officer |
UR-01, Group ‘A’
(i) B.E./B. Tech./M.Sc. (in CSE/ IT/ EE/ EEE/ Electronics and Communications) or MCA with 5 years experience in relevant field or M. Tech. (in CSE/ IT/ EE/ EEE/ Electronics and Communications) with 1 year experience in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record.
(ii) Employees of Institute with above mentioned qualification serving as Technical Superintendent/Workshop Superintendent for at least five years (in the pay level 7) or higher in the institute.
(i) M. Tech. as above with 2 years experience.
(ii) Relevant experience in “System and/or Network installation, administration, and diagnosis in at least a medium-size organization (with at least 500 users).”
|04: Medical Officer* |
OBC-01,UR-01, Group ‘A
MBBS, including completion of compulsory rotating internship, followed by at least 3 years of experience in a recognized hospital,
Post-graduate diploma in an appropriate branch of Medicine plus at least 1 year experience in a recognized hospital.
MD, or MS, in an appropriate branch of Medicine
|The Institute has adopted Dynamic Assured Career Progression (DACP) scheme for Doctors (Medical) as amended from time to time.|
|05:Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
OBC-01, Group ‘B’
(i) Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering of 3 years duration in Electrical from a recognized University/Institute.
(ii) 5 years experience in relevant field as Junior Engineer with pay level 6.
(i) 5 years/ 8 years experience in relevant field as Junior Engineer with pay level 6 or on analogous post, for candidates having degree / diploma respectively.
(ii) Experience of working in Educational Institute of National importance.
(iii) Knowledge of CAD.
(iv) Experience of estimation, Electrical maintenance planning and execution of Civil Works etc. as relevant.
(v) Experience of running/maintenance of Electrical Sub-Station.
|06: Physical Training Instructor (PTI) UR-01, Group ‘B’||Essential: |
(i) Bachelors or Masters Degree in Physical Education with Diploma in Coaching from any of the NIS’s in India.
(ii) 04 years relevant coaching experience for UG Degree holder and 2 years for PG Degree holder.
(i) Coaching Basketball / Badminton / Lawn Tennis / Cricket / Table Tennis / Squash / Athletics.
(ii) Representation at State or National level in any of the above fields.
Non Teaching Staff Vacancy Age Limit:
Non Teaching Staff Vacancy Age Limit – Candidates age should be between 21 years to 50 years as on the date of applying, age relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates which are as follow:-
Age relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates, 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC. Age relaxation to PwD candidates & Ex-servicemen are as per rules. Women candidates working in IITs will be given relaxation up to 03 years.
How to apply for the Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates should read the Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 notification carefully before going to apply for the Non Teaching Job in University and then go to the official website link is given below and follow these steps:-
Complete the Registration Process
1. Candidates should go to the IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021 official website link is given below.
2. Complete the Registration Process by entering basic details.
3. A System will send the login details through SMS OR E-mail.
4. Now Login to your account.
5. Fill the application form by entering candidates basic details.
4. Upload self-attested copies of certificates in support of their essential qualification, experience, pay drawn details, documentary proof for Date of Birth, Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate, Latest OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate etc. Original certificates should be produced at the time of the selection process as well as while joining.
5. The application fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid through Online Transfer in IIT Mandi account. For online payment there is provision of SBI Collect, OR for account transfer Bank Account details of IIT Mandi are as follows:
Name of the Bank : State Bank of India Branch
Address : SBI, IIT Kamand, Mandi, HP – 175075
Account No. : 31310230679 IFSC : SBIN0013711
MICR Code : 175002103 Type of Account : Saving Account
No application fee is required from the Female/SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disabilities (PwD).
Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Notification
- Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Notification Download
- IIT Mandi Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- IIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 Official Website
- Junior Assistant Typist Syllabus Download Now
- KYC Jobs For Freshers Work from Home Apply Now
- EPFO SSA Syllabus, Exam Pattern Download 2023
- SSA Teacher Vacancy 2023 Freshers Eligible Apply Now
- IGNOU Jobs for Freshers 57 Posts Apply Now
Q1. What is the last date to apply for the IIT Non-Teaching Staff 2021 Recruitment?
Ans Candidates should apply for the IIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 is 3 December 2021, after this date no application will be accepted.
Q2. How Non Teaching Staff Vacancy is available at IIT Mandi?
Ans There are a total of 10 Non Teaching Staff Vacancy is available at IIT Mandi.
Q3. What is the selection process for IIT Mandi Non Teaching Jobs 2021?
Ans. The selection process for IIT Mandi Non-Teaching Jobs 2021 is either screening/skill/written test.
Q4. What is the maximum age to apply for IIT Mandi Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The maximum age to apply for IIT Mandi Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 is 50 Years.
Q5. When will the IIT Mandi Non Teaching Staff Admit Card Release?
Ans The official site will release IIT Mandi Non Teaching Staff Admit Card on January or February 2022.
Q6. Where I can download the IIT Mandi Non Teaching Admit Card 2021?
Ans The candidates can download the IIT Mandi Non Teaching Admit Card 2021 from the official website link is given in article.