Material Specialist Jobs 2022 Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Material Specialist Jobs 2022, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Material Specialist Jobs 2022 in full details.
Today Southwest Airlines has published a Material Specialist Jobs notification on its official website, candidates who has full fill the Material Specialist Jobs criteria can apply for the Material Specialist Jobs posts.
Southwest Airlines Hiring the candidate for the following posts that are Material Specialist, Material Control Specialist, Material Logistics Specialist or any others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Material Specialist Jobs, all High School Diploma or equivalency required, candidates can apply for the Material Specialist Jobs posts.
There is a maximum number of Material Specialist Jobs posts is available, all candidates can apply for the Material Specialist posts, vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of candidates, make sure they full fill the Technician Material Specialist Jobs 2022 eligibility criteria.
Material Specialist Jobs 2022 Apply process has been already started from today but the Material Specialist Jobs hiring authority has not mentioned the last date to apply for the Material Specialist Jobs posts, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Material Specialist Jobs, Material Control Specialist, make sure they full fill the Material Specialist Jobs Eligibility criteria such as Qualifications and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Material Specialist Jobs, Material Specialist, Construction Material Specialist, Material Logistics Specialist, Material Control Specialist, Material Specialist Job Description etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join our on Telegram.
Material Specialist Jobs 2022 Apply Now
|Name of Organization||Southwest Airlines|
|Qualifications||High School Diploma|
|Post of Name||Material Specialist|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Age||Minimum 18 Years|
|Job Location||Denver, Colorado, United States of America|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
Material Specialist Jobs Description
- We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Material Specialist Jobs Responsibilities
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers.
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company.
- A Material Specialist Employee will do all work generally recognized as the routine duties of a Material Specialist and/or stockroom employee in and about the Company storerooms and stockrooms, including but not limited to receiving, shipping, checking, classifying, issuing, inventorying (on a nonexclusive basis), storing and warehousing of supplies, tools, materials and the operation of stores equipment and the preparation and maintenance of records and reports in connection therewith.
- The duties of a Material Specialist shall include the delivery of parts and materials to the maintenance department and ground equipment maintenance department.
- The duties of Material Specialist employees may also include the erection and/or assembly of stocking bins, shelves, decks, employing the use of required power tools when necessary and the driving of motor vehicles in the pick up and delivery of parts, equipment, materials and tools where Material Specialists are assigned.
- The paragraph does not preclude the Company from utilizing Employees other than Material Specialists to perform inventorying functions.
- Attends initial and ongoing training (classroom and/or on-the-job), and keeps current on knowledge, information, and equipment to gain proficiency in their work.
- Works as a member of lean staff operating out of cities served by the airline.
- Wears visual identification required by the Company, prominently displayed above the waist for ready recognition.
- Duties vary by size and organization of the station.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
Material Specialist Jobs Salary
Material Specialist Jobs Salary starting pay: $17.00/hr
- Opportunities for overtime and shift premiums Opportunities for over time and shift pick-ups (Overtime pay is computed solely on base pay rate)
Standard benefits :
- Fly for free on any open seat on all Southwest flights (your eligible dependents too)
- Up to a 9.3% 401(k) Company match, dollar for dollar, per paycheck*
- Potential for annual Profit Sharing contribution toward retirement—when Southwest profits, you profit**
- Competitive health insurance for you and eligible dependents
- Opportunity to buy Southwest Airlines common stock at 10% discount
- Must be able to read documents, follow instructions, learn, and understand procedures, rules, and regulations including federal and local security regulations.
- Must be able to perform well in a fast paced environment, subject to adverse weather and aircraft noise.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts and/or overtime, as well as on holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete training program and evaluation period.
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed.
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish job tasks.
- Must be able to perform all job functions within a limited space.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally, using a well modulated voice.
- Must be able to effectively communicate ideas in writing.
- Must be able to work well under stressful situations.
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a Team.
- Must be able to comprehend and keep abreast of information pertinent to the job.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
Material Specialist Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements.
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass physical abilities test as detailed in the attached “Summary of Physical Job Requirements”.
- Must have vision ability sufficient to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Must be able to lift and/or move items weighing 75 pounds on a regular basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of job.
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
How to apply for Material Specialist Jobs 2022?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Material Specialist Jobs 2022 Notification carefully before going to apply for the Material Specialist Jobs posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Material Specialist Jobs Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Material Specialist Jobs Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Attached the latest Resume.
7. Make sure all the required filled are correct.
8. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Material Specialist Jobs 2022 Notification
- Material Specialist Jobs 2022 Notification Download
- Material Specialist Jobs 2022 Online Apply
- Material Specialist Jobs 2022 Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com