Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan (LSBA):- To make the Bihar state open defecation free the Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had lunch an App for Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan (LSBA). The Chief Minister of Bihar Nitish Kumar had lunch a new scheme called Lohiya Swachh Bihar Yojana under this scheme all the rural areas of Bihar should have a toilet.
Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan (LSBA) Based on the Swachh Bharat Scheme released by the Central Government. Toilets should be made available and the villagers will be made open defecation free, under Lohiya Swach Bihar Yojana, all the people will be getting some amounts for making toilets. 1 family in rural areas of Bihar for one toilet as per this scheme.
Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan (LSBA)
The Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan (LSBA) aims to make the rural areas of the state open defecation free, which is to be met by the provisions of the Centrally Sponsored Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) (SBM-G) and the State Sampoorna Lohia Sanitation Scheme. The campaign aims to provide toilets to 1.4 crore families and to make Bihar open defecation free by 02 October 2019. 12 districts of the state viz., Under the Ganga Action Plan (Namami Gange) under Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin); In Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Bhojpur, Buxar, Katihar, Khagaria, Lakhisarai, Munger, Patna, Samastipur, Saran, and, Vaishali districts, 307 panchayats of 61 blocks situated along the Ganges have the goal of making the toilet free.
Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan (LSBA) Aims: –
A) Covering sanitation in rural areas in a time bound manner to achieve the goal of “Open Defecation Free Bihar”.
B) Involvement of various partners such as representatives of Panchayati Raj Institutions, cluster level associations, village organizations, self-help groups, disabled self-help groups, various government departments and NGOs from the activities of the Swachhta Abhiyan.
C) Adopting a community-based holistic sanitation (CLTS) strategy to ensure safe conduct on collective behavior change and sanitation that makes the whole community aware of cleanliness.
D) Implementation of Solid and Liquid Waste Management (SLWM) to ensure community-based total sanitation.
Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) aur Ganga Action Plan (Namami Gange)
Under this Lohia Swachh Bihar Abhiyan (LSBA), there is a plan to make all the districts of the state toilets. Under this scheme, all villagers will be assisted by making a total amount of 12,000 to build toilets. For the benefit of this scheme, you have to make online allocation on its mobile app.
Lohiya Swach Bihar Yojana Overview
|Scheme Name||Lohiya Swach Bihar Yojana|
|Benefit of app||Toilets in all houses of Bihar|
|Beneficiary||For Bihar Peoples|
|Launched by||CM Nitish Kumar|
|Main Purpose||To make Bihar State Open defecation free|
|Latest Update||Connect with us|
Eligibility Of Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan/Yojana
- To get the benefits of Lohiya Swachh Bihar Yojana App candidate should full-fill the followings requirements:-
- Candidate should be from Bihar State
- Any Residence of Bihar peoples can get these benefits but he/she should visit the official website and registered himself.
- Before applying for this scheme candidate should not have any toilet.
- Who fulfill the requirement of this scheme and successful documents verification the people will gets some amount
How To Download The Lohiya Swachh Bihar Yojana App?
The Bihar CM had lunch the App for the help of ordinary men so that they can register them self and get the benefits of this scheme. Here are the download process.
- Candidate should visits the Official website of Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan/Yojana.
- Go to the Home Page of Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan/Yojana and click on the App link.
- Or click on Search box and type Lohiya Swachh Bihar Yojana.
- After that the app will automatically download.
- Candidate can also download the official app by going to the Google Play Store.
- After successful download the candidate registered and login it.
How To Apply Lohiya Swachh Bihar Yojana?
To take the advantage of Lohiya Swachh Bihar abhiyan online candidate should follow the following steps.
- Click on the App and open its.
- Inter your Name and others details.
- Select your Block or Panchayat.
- Also select the district, Block, Panchayat and village.
- Select your family status such as APl/BPL
- Please inter your documents details such as Aadhaar Number, Voter Number.
- Inter your Banks details.
- After filling all the requirements details submit the application form.
- After successful submission of form the cash will come in your account.
Contact Details of Lohiya Swachh Bihar Yojana
State Project Management Unit LSBA – JEEViKA
BIHAR RURAL LIVELIHOODS PROMOTION SOCIETY
Vidyut Bhawan, Annexe-II, 1st & 2nd Floor (Southern Wing)
Bailey Road Patna-800 021, Bihar
Phone No: +91-612-2504979