Legal Specialist Jobs Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Legal Specialist Jobs, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Legal Specialist Jobs in full details.
Today Alaska Airlines has published a Legal Specialist Jobs notification on its official website, candidates who has full fill the Legal Specialist Jobs criteria can apply for the Legal Specialist Jobs posts.
Alaska Airlines Hiring the candidate for the following posts that are Legal Specialist, Legal Operations Specialist, Legal Administrative Specialist Va or any others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Legal Specialist Jobs, all High school diploma or equivalent, candidates can apply for the Legal Specialist Jobs posts.
There is a maximum number of Legal Specialist Jobs posts is available, all candidates can apply for the Legal Specialist posts, vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of candidates, make sure they full fill the Legal Specialist Jobs eligibility criteria.
Legal Specialist Jobs Apply process has been already started from today and the last date is 7 August 2022 after this date no application will be accepted, make sure candidates should apply within a time given by the authority.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Legal Specialist Jobs, Legal Operations Specialist, make sure they full fill the Legal Specialist Jobs Eligibility criteria such as Qualifications and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Legal Specialist Jobs, Legal Specialist, Legal Intake Specialist, Legal Research Specialist, Legal Document Specialist, Legal Billing Specialist, Legal License Specialists, Certified Family Law Specialist etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join our on Telegram.
Legal Specialist Jobs Apply Now
|Name of Organization||Alaska Airlines`|
|Qualifications||High School Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree|
|Post of Name||Legal Specialist|
|Job Location||Seattle, Washington|
|Age Minimum||18 Years|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Last Date||7 August 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
Legal Specialist Jobs Description
- The Legal Specialist focuses on highly confidential, sensitive administrative and project-based work across the legal department at Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air. As an individual contributor this role focuses on supporting both in-house and outside counsel on a variety of issues and projects, including litigation and arbitration, immigration, compliance, and office administration support.
Legal Specialist Jobs Responsibilities
Responsibilities and Duties
- Solves a range of highly confidential, sensitive administrative problems and project-based work across the legal department requiring the highest level of discretion and professionalism.
- Liaises between outside counsel and Human Resources to obtain U.S.
- work credentials for non-immigrant workers or prospective foreign national employees.
- Facilitates the in-take, analysis, and response to subpoenas and civil investigation demands.
- Assists in-house and outside legal counsel with litigation and labor arbitrations (e.g., scheduling, maintaining files, completing status reports, tracking, supporting paralegals and other arbitration preparation work as needed).
- Under the direction of the MD and assigned in-house lawyers, proofreads and edits critical legal documents, including legal briefs, for formatting, punctuation, grammar, and accuracy, exercising judgment and conducting research when necessary to screen for accuracy and completeness, as well as consistency with organizational policy.
- Determines an effective approach to calendar/schedule management for the Managing Director and assigned in-house lawyers, using discretion to prioritize key items and manage scheduling conflicts with internal customers, senior executives and outside counsel.
- Maintains company settlement agreements by partnering directly with HR, Payroll and Accounts Payable to get settlement checks requested and delivered, ensuring settlement terms are finalized.
- Supports lawyers and paralegals in adversarial proceedings, including scheduling interviews and depositions, participating in e-discovery initiatives, and other duties as assigned.
Legal Specialist Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Qualifications and Job Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or 2 years of experience in administrative work, legal or related area in lieu of this degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Outlook (email and calendaring).
- Strong discernment skills and the ability to exercise discretion with confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all organizational levels, and particularly with senior leadership.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workflow, multi-task, meet deadlines, and to coordinate projects and work requirements with minimal oversight.
- Ability to handle complex meeting scheduling, including resourcefulness/pro-activeness with respect to reaching out to admins and, if necessary, VPs to find time for important meetings.
- Ability to remain calm and resourceful in stressful, last-minute situations.
- Ability to interface with lawyers in adversarial settings, arbitrators and union officials, including being sensitive towards union needs.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with an accurate and detail-oriented approach.
- Professional work ethic and ability to maintain good working relationships with others at all levels of the organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Professional certification as a paralegal.
- Work experience in the area of labor and employment law.
- Experience using legal research tools (e.g., Lexis, Westlaw, BNA, or Pacer).
- Familiarity with AAG policies.
- Self-starter attitude and creative problem-solving skills.
- Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
- Where permitted by applicable law, new hires must have received the COVID-19 vaccine. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
How to apply for Legal Specialist Jobs?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Legal Specialist Jobs Notification carefully before going to apply for the Legal Specialist Jobs posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Legal Specialist Jobs Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Legal Specialist Jobs Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Attached the latest Resume.
7. Make sure all the required filled are correct.
8. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Legal Specialist Jobs Notification
- Legal Specialist Jobs Notification Download
- Legal Specialist Jobs Online Apply
- Legal Specialist Jobs Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com