KVS Vacancy 2022 Walk in Interview:- Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the KVS Vacancy 2022 Walk in Interview, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here candidates will find the KVS Vacancy 2022 Walk in Interview in full details which is given below.
Recently Kendriya Vidyalaya Cossipore has published a KVS Teacher Vacancy 2022 Notification on its official website for the various KVS Teaching Vacancy 2022 and non Teaching jobs posts, there is huge number of KVS Jobs 2022 is available.
KVS Vacancy 2022 job posts are area PGT, PRT, TGT (Science, Art, Commerce) all subject, Computer Instructor, Games Coach, Art & Craft, Dance, Doctor, Nurse, Special Educator and Counsellor and others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the KVS Vacancy 2022 Walk in Interview, all freshers and experience candidates who full fill the kendriya vidyalaya jobs 2022 eligibility criteria can go for the kvs jobs 2022 walk in interview.
There is a maximum number of KVS Recruitment 2022 jobs posts is available, KVS Recruitment 2022-23 vacancies can be increased, candidates who full fill the KVS Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Criteria are eligible to go for kvs jobs 2022 walk in interview.
KVS Vacancy 2022 apply process has been already started and the last date to apply for the kvs jobs 2022 walk in interview is 25 February 2022, after this date no application will be accepted, make sure candidate should apply within a time given by the authority.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the kendriya vidyalaya jobs posts, make sure they should check the KVS Vacancy 2022 Eligibility criteria such as Qualification and KVS Vacancy 2022 Age Limit.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about KVS Recruitment 2022, KVS New Vacancy 2022, KVS Teaching Vacancy 2022, KVS Vacancy 2022 Syllabus etc, by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
KVS Vacancy 2022 Walk in Interview
|Name of Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Cossipore|
|Name of Posts||PGT, PRT, TGT (Science, Art, Commerce) all subject, Computer Instructor, Games Coach, Art & Craft, Dance, Doctor, Nurse, Special Educator and Counsellor|
|Age Limit||21 Years to 35 years|
|Apply Mode||By posts|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Visit||latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
|Last Date||25 February 2022|
|Walk in Interview Date||28 February 2022|
KVS Vacancy 2022 In Hindi
- UP Teacher Vacancy 2022 Fresher Eligible Apply Now
- Tripura Govt Job 2022 Apply Online (Teaching Jobs)
- Teacher Vacancy In Jharkhand 2022 Walk in Interview
- Cambridge School Vacancy 2022 Apply Now
- Lecturer Jobs 2022 fresher Eligible Apply Now
- Teacher Vacancy In Gujarat 2022 Fresher Eligible
- Teaching Jobs In Mumbai 2022 Walk in Interview
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Kalimpong Teacher Vacancy 2022
- Teacher Vacancy In DPS 2022 Apply Now
- GD Goenka Teacher Vacancy 2022 | Gd Goenka Vacancy 2022
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2022 Online Apply
- Government Teacher Vacancy 2022 Apply Online
- Teacher Vacancy In Patna Bihar School 2022
- Teacher Vacancy In DAV School 2022 Apply Now
- PGT Music Teacher Vacancy Government Jobs
- Music Teacher Vacancy In Kendriya Vidyalaya
KVS Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) :-
1. Two years Integrated
Post Graduate M.Sc Couse of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject;
Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
a) PGT (English)- English
b) PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
c) PGT (Maths) Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
d) PGT (Physics) – Physics / Electronics/ applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics.
e) PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/Bio. Chem.
f) PGT (Biology) – Botany/Zoology/ Life Science/Bio Science /Genetics/Micro Bilogy/Bio Technology/Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
g) PGT (History) – History
h) PGT Geography – Geography
i) PGT (Commerce) – Master’s Degree in commerce.
However, holder of degree of M.Com in applied/Business Economics shall not be eligible.
j) PGT (Economics) – Economics/applied Economies / Business Economics.
2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University.
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media.
Knowledge of computer applications.
Eligibility for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in Computer Science :
At-least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following;
1. B.E or B. Tech (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent degree or diploma from an institution/university.
B.E or B. Tech (any stream) and post graduate diploma in computers from recognized University.
M.Sc (Computer Science)/MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University.
B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA or equivalent and post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University.
Post Graduate Diploma in computer and post graduate degree in any subject from recognized University.
“B” Level from DOEACC and post graduate degree in any subject.
“C’ Level from “DOEACC” Ministry of information and communication Technology and graduation.
2. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
Eligibility for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) :
1. Four years integrated degree course of Regional college of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate;
Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subject and in aggregate. The elective subject and language in the combination of subject as under:-
a) For TGT (Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
b) For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
c) For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years.
d) For TGT (S.St) any two of the following:
History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
e) For TGT (Maths) – Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, and Statistiscs.
f) For TGT (Science) – Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
2. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guideline framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
3. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English Medium
Knowledge of Computer application.
Eligibility for the post of Primary Teacher (PRT) :
a) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent.
b) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guideline framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
c) Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Eligibility for the post of Primary Teacher (PRT) in Music:
Consolidated Pay Rs. 21,250/- per month
1. Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
2. Competence to teach through English/Hindi media.
Desirable:- Knowledge of computer application.
KVS Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Post & Subject||Qualification|
|Computer Instructor (Consolidated Pay Rs. 26,250/- per month for teaching Class – VI onwards and Rs. 21,250/- for teaching Classess from I to V)||At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following:- |
1. BE. or B.Tech (Computer Sc/ IT from a recognized University or equivalent degree or diploma from an institution/ University.B.E., or
2. B.Tech (any stream) and post graduate diploma in computer from recognized University. OR
3. M.Sc (Computer Science) MCA or equivalent from recognized University. OR
4. B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA or equivalent and post graduate degree in any recognized University.
5. Post graduate diploma in computer and post graduate degree in any subject from recognized university. OR
“B’ Level from DOEACC and post graduate in any subject OR
6. “C’ Level from DOEACC Ministry of information and communication technology and graduation AND
7. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English Medium.
|Sports Coach (Consolidated Pay Rs. 21,250/- pm)||Essential:- Degree/Diploma/Certificate from NIS/recognized Institute/University and Professional Competency in concerned field.|
|Doctor:- Pay @ RS. 1,000/- Per day for two hours.||MBBS and Registered with MCI Preference will be given to experience person.|
|Nurse: Pay @ Rs. 750/- per day||Diploma in Nursing with valid registration. Preference will be given to experience person.|
|Dance Consolidated Pay Rs. 21,250/-||Degree/Diploma from recognized Institute/University and Professional competency in concerned field.|
|Special Educator As per KVS Norms||Graduate with Diploma in special Education recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India.|
|Counselor: (Consolidated Pay Rs. 25,000/- per month.)||Essential:- |
B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in counseling from a recognized college or University + Regular one year post graduate diploma in guidance and counseling.
Minimum one year experience in providing career/Educational counseling to students at schools. OR
Working knowledge and experience in placement Bureaus. OR
Registration with Rehabitation Council of India as Vocational Counselor.
How to apply for the KVS Vacancy 2022?
Ans Candidates should read the KVS Vacancy 2022 Notification carefully given above before going to apply for the KVS Jobs 2022 posts and go to the KVS Official Website link is given below and follow this steps:-
Follow this process step by step
1. Candidate should read the kvs teacher vacancy 2022 notification carefully.
2. Go to the KVS Vacancy 2022 Official Website Link is given below.
3. Download the KVS Vacancy 2022 Form.
4. Fill up the form by entering candidates basic details.
5. Make sure all the required filed are correct.
6. Attached the supporting documents, photo etc.
7. Send the form through by posts/by hand to Kendriya Vidyalaya Cossipore, 4 No. Dum Dum Road, 7 Tanks Estate, Kolkata -700002
8. Last date is 25 February 2022
9. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Walk-in-Interview on 28.02.2022 (from 8.30 A.M onwards).
KVS Vacancy 2022 Notification
- KVS Vacancy 2022 Notification Download
- KVS Vacancy 2022 Form
- KVS Vacancy 2022 Official Website
- Visit for latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com
- Indian Army Nursing Assistant Vacancy 2022 | Army Bharti 2022 Date
- RITES Recruitment 2022 for Freshers Apply Now
- SAIL Teacher Vacancy 2022 Fresher Eligible Apply Now
- Part Time Work From Home Freelance Jobs Apply Now
- British Airways Cabin Crew Jobs for Freshers Apply Now
Q1. Will there be KVS recruitment in 2022?
Ans Yes, there is a KVS Vacancy 2022 is available for the various jobs posts, candidates should visit our blog for more in details.
Q2. How can I get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
Ans If you are looking for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Jobs then you are in the right place, recently kvs is hiring the candidates for walk in Interview for various jobs posts, go to our website for more in details.
Q3. Will There Be KVS Recruitment In 2022?
Ans Yes, KVS is hiring the candidate to fill up various posts, selection process will be walk in interview.
Q4. Is KVS Vacancy Comes Every Years?
Ans Yes, KVS hire candidates every years, to fill up the vacancies for various jobs posts.
Q5. How Can I Become A KVS Teacher?
Ans To become KVS Teacher candidates need to full fill KVS Eligibility such as qualification and age limit, which is given in article.
Q6. When is the last date to apply for KVS Vacancy 2022?
Ans Candidate should apply on or before 25 February 2022 and the Interview date is 28 February 2022.
Q7. What are the KVS Vacancy 2022 Syllabus?
Ans To know about the KVS Vacancy 2022 Syllabus candidates should go to our website employmentgovnews.com
Q8. What is the KVS Teacher Salary?
Ans Candidates who are going to be appointed teacher at KVS will get a salary of Rs. 27,500/- per month.
Q9. From where I can get the KVS New Vacancy 2022?
Ans Candidate can get the KVS New Vacancy 2022 Notification from our website employmentgovnews.com