India Post Office Recruitment 4166 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy
India Post Office Recruitment 4166 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy:- The Indian Department of Post has released an official notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy of 4166 Posts, publish in it official website those who are searching for the jobs of Gramin Dak Sevak, these are a good opportunity for all the interested candidate huge numbers of vacancies is available.
Candidate with minimum 10Th Pass can apply for this post the online form fill up date has been started from 8 June 2020 to 7 July 2020, advertisement notification has been given below, for more details candidate can also visit official site https://appost.in/gdsonline/
India Post Office Recruitment 2020 details
|Name of Department||Department of Post, India|
|Name of Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Total Posts||4166 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||10Th Pass|
|Age Limit||18Th to 40Th years|
|Apply Fee||Rs. 100/- for Gen/OBC/EWS & No Fee for all Female ST/SC Candidates.|
|Apply Date||8Th June 2020 to 7Th July 2020|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.|
|Job Location||Haryana, Madhya Pradesh & Uttarakhand|
|Who can apply||Both Male and Female|
India Post office Vacancy 2020
Name of post: – Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS).
Total Vacancy – 4166 Posts
Name of Sate Vacancy for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Haryana, Postal Circle- 608 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh Circle- 1834 Posts.
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle – 724 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for the posts of India Post Office
- The candidate should Pass 10Th with mathematic, local languages and English from a State/Union government recognized secondary.
- Candidate should have basic computer knowledge and certificate which is recognized by the State/Union government.
- Candidate should have the knowledge of cycling.
Age limit for the candidate
The candidate age should be minimum 18th years and maximum 40th years.
- 5 years Age Relaxation for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years Age Relaxation for OBC candidates
- 10 years Age Relaxation for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- For others as per Goverment rules.
Application Fee:- The candidate of st/sc/obc should pay Rs. 100/- and for female belong to pwd exempted from fee payment.
Selection Process:– The selection process will be done according to the candidate merit list and form fill up process.
Post office recruitment apply online Process
All the interested candidate can apply for these post, from 8th June 2020 to 7Th July 2020 with in this days, after that no any application form will be accepted.
Process of Online Registration
- The candidate go to official site and Registered.
- The candidate should pay the applicant fee
- Fill-up the Application form with your details.
- Upload your documents like qualification, Community, photo, and signature.
- Finally Submit Post preferences.
- Lastly Preview and take a print out.
Official Notification for Indian Posts Office Recruitment: –
Click here for the Notification Recruitment of all Three States