IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021-22 Apply Now: Good News for all the interested candidates those who are looking for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021-22 Apply Now, the online form fill-up process has been started and it will be continued till 23 September 2020, but after the expiry date of the form fill-up the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021-22 will be close, candidates should fill the form within the given time.
Candidates should stay in touch with employmentgovnews.com for more and the latest updates by subscribing to the Notification.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021-22 Apply Now: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has officially released an Advertisement Notification recruitment for the clerk examinations. The online form fill-up process for the IBPS recruitment exam will begin from 02 September 2020 and will be continued till September 23. is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -X). The examination will be two tiers i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main, Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination can appear for Online Main Examination.
The interested candidate should keep in mind before applying for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021-22 he should full-fill the eligibility criteria such as he should hold Graduation Degree in any stream from an authorized University, and his age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years, for more details candidates should visit IBPS Clerk recruitment Official Website https://www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021-22 Apply Now Details
|Name of Organization||Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and Others.|
|Name of Posts||Clerk|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in any stream|
|Age Limit||Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years (Age relaxation to Reserved Category)|
|Apply Date||02 September to 23 September 2020|
|Who are eligible||Only Male Candidates|
IBPS Clerk Notification 2020
Name of Post – Clerks
Name of Origination – Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and Others.
|APSC RECRUITMENT 2020 Apply Online 637 Jobs Vacancies||Click here|
|BPSSC Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2020 | 2213 Post Apply||Click here|
|RFRI Recruitment 2020 Apply Now||Click here|
|SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 Apply 1522 Vacancies||Click here|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Bank List
- Andhra Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Corporation Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Dena Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- UCO Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- United Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Punjab & Sind Bank
What is the IBPS Clerk’s salary?
The interested candidates should qualify the IBPS Clerk Exam, he will get a good salary for the IBPS Clerk position is INR 11,765, and special pay and allowances are also applicable based on positions.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Dates
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||17.11.2020 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||18.11.2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||31.12.2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main||12.01.2021|
|Online Examination – Main||24.01.2021|
IBPS CLERK Eligibility Criteria 2021
Interested Candidates should check all the IBPS Clerk 2021 Eligibility Criteria 2021 before application. The eligibility required for IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021 are as follows:
I. Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda,
the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam
with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) &
(v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Age Limit:-
Minimum: 20 years and the Maximum age limit is 28 years
Age relaxation: which are given as follow:-
|SL No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||+ 3 years (8 years for Disabled ExServicemen Candidates SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||09 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 years|
|7||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||05 years|
Educational Qualifications:– The interested candidates should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from an authorized University which should be recognized by the State Government or Central Government.
CRP – ONLINE EXAMINATIONS;-
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time for Test|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Marks||Time for Test|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
List of Documents to be produced at the time of joining
- The interested candidates should bring the Original Documents and self attested copies of Documents at the time of joining.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP Clerks-X
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G (i) of the advertisement.
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 23.09.2020 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of EWS category candidates. 10
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of Online Examination the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment ?
- Candidates are first required to visits IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-X)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates should click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information such as Name, Address, Phone Number and Date of Birth in the online application form.
- After successful registration the registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should take note of the Provisional registration number and password. Also same thing will be send by An Email & They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and if they want then they can edit the password.
Candidates should also upload their
– Photograph – Signature
– Left Thumb Impression
– A hand written declaration
IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Fees
The interested candidates can pay the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Application Fees through Debit Card/Credit Card, Net Banking and Mobile Wallets. The total amount of fees are as follows;-
|General/ EWS||INR 850/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWBD||INR 175/-|
IBPS Admit Card 2021
- To download the IBPS Admit Card the interested candidates should visit the official website link is given below.
- To download the IBPS Admit Card the interested candidates should input their registration number and date of Birth
- The interested candidates should check their admit card carefully, if there is printing mistake then candidate. Can report the concern authority
- The interested candidates should take print out of their Admit Card.
- Without Admit card the candidates will not allow to enter the hall.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 is divided into two parts based on the exam pattern: Prelims and Main.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 for Prelims is tabulated below:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Miscellaneous|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input-Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding-Decoding||Permutation, Combination & Probability|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 for Main is tabulated below:
|Quantitative Aptitude||General Awareness||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||English Language|
|Simplification||Financial Awareness||Verbal Reasoning||Reading Comprehension|
|Percentage||General Knowledge||Circular Seating Arrangement||Grammar|
|Ratio and Percentage||Linear Seating Arrangement||Verbal Ability|
|Data Interpretation||Double Lineup|
|Mensuration and Geometry||Scheduling|
|Problems of Ages||Directions and Distances|
|Profit and Loss||Ordering and Ranking|
|Number Series||Data Sufficiency|
|Speed, Distance and Time||Coding and Decoding|
|Time and Work||Code Inequalities|
|Linear Equation||Keyboard Shortcuts|
|Permutation and Combination||Computer Abbreviation|
|And Probability||Microsoft Office|
|Mixture and Allegations||Computer Hardware|
|Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021-22 Important Note;- The candidates should read the articles carefully if faced any issued can go to the official website for better knowledge link is given below:-
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Last Date
- Online from fill-up date – 02 September 2020
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment Last Date to fill-up form – 23 September
- Fees payment last date – 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification
- Hawkins Recruitment 2021 for Management Trainee Various Post
- Delhi Public School Vacancy 2020
- IGNOU Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2020
- IGIMS Patna Recruitment 2020 Direct Recruitment
- Webel Technology Limited Recruitment 2020
When will the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam be conducted?
The IBPS Clerk Exam will Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020, Online Examination – Preliminary 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020 and Online Examination – Main 24.01.2021.
When will the Official Notification of IBPS Clerk 2020-21 Exam be released?
The Official Notification of IBPS Clerk Pre-Exam Training 23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020, Online Examination – Preliminary 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020 and Online Examination – Main 24.01.2021.
How many vacancies are there in IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam?
There are 1,557 Vacancies are in IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam.
Is the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam Bilingual?
All tests are bilingual, i.e. available in both English and Hindi.
When will IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 release?
IBPS Clerk Notification 2020 already has been release go to my articles for full details.
When the IBPS Clerk recruitment process will begin?
The IBPS form fill-up process has been started till 23 September.
How can I crack IBPS Clerk recruitment?
To crack the IBPS Clerk exam the candidates should work hard and smart work.
How many candidates qualify IBPS Clerk recruitment exam?
IBPS from fill-up process has been started till 23 September after pre and main exam the candidates should be selected.
How many vacancies are released for IBPS Clerk recruitment exam?
There are huge number of vacancies is available on IBPS Clerk Recruitment the total 1,557 Vacancies.