HSBC Work From Home Jobs For Freshers Apply Online:- Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the HSBC Work From Home Jobs For Freshers, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the HSBC Work From Home Jobs For Freshers in full details.
Yesterday HSBC Bank has published a HSBC Work From Home Jobs Notification on it official website, there is a huge number of HSBC Bank Jobs is available, all 12th pass can apply for the HSBC Bank Vacancies posts.
The name of HSBC Careers For Freshers are Customer Service Executive (Voice)-GSC’S or any others, all freshers 12th pass holders can apply through HSBC Bank Jobs, HSBC Bank Recruitment online mode.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the HSBC Work From Home Jobs For Freshers, HSBC India Work From Home etc, all male and female candidates who full fill the HSBC Careers For Freshers eligibility criteria can apply for the HSBC Careers For Freshers Job posts.
There is a maximum number of HSBC India Work From Home job vacancies is available, HSBC Bank Vacancies can be increased if there is a large number of applicants, candidates who full fill the HSBC Bank Recruitment Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the HSBC Bank Jobs posts.
HSBC Bank Recruitment Apply Online process has been already started from today and the last date to apply for the HSBC Bank Jobs posts is 17 August 2022, after this date no application will be accepted, make sure candidates should apply within a time given by the authority.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the HSBC Work From Home Jobs For Freshers, make sure they full fill the HSBC Bank Recruitment Eligibility criteria such as HSBC Bank Recruitment Qualification and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about HSBC Bank Recruitment, HSBC Work From Home, HSBC Jobs, HSBC Jobs Working From Home, HSBC India Careers, HSBC Bank Vacancies, HSBC Careers etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
HSBC Work From Home Jobs For Freshers Apply Online
|Name of Organization||HSBC|
|Post of Name||Customer Service Executive (Voice)-GSC’S|
|Jobs Location||Hyderabad, India|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||17 August 2022|
|Work Style||Home Working|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
HSBC Work From Home Jobs Description
Business: GLOBAL RESOURCING
Open positions: 1
Role Title: Customer Service Executive (Voice)-GSC’S
Global career Band:8
Location (Country/city)- India- Hyderabad
Recruiter Name: Rakshita Bhargava
- To continuously provide high quality processing service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction within the specified Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). Responsible for relationship building and resolving customer queries / issues in a professional manner (where applicable). Other responsibilities dependent on process assigned to. Receives customer calls in a call centre environment. Responsible for relationship building and account management while resolving customer inquiries in a professional manner. Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow-up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution.
HSBC Work From Home Jobs Responsibilities
- Acquire and update knowledge on procedures on products.
- Receive or make calls from or to customers (internal & external).
- Provide information to customers based on requests made.
- Use Call model effectively and work within Collections MOS Framework
- Exhibit ownership of the business.
- Build rapport with customers.
- Ensure that the productivity and quality levels are achieved as per the standards set for the process.
- Defuse irate customers and resolve challenging inquiries utilizing negotiation skills while following guidelines in an effort to
Satisfy the customer.
- Provide service to customers by focusing on resolving requests efficiently, accurately, and professionally.
- Delight internal and external customers.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Support achievement of team objectives.
- Participate in development of cohesive teams.
- Foster development of co-workers.
- Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by people centric values.
- Build professional relationships with colleagues in other areas
Typical Targets and Measures
- Ensure quality and productivity standards are maintained.
- Ability to learn and implement the process updates or changes quickly and accurately.
- Ability to understand and interpret numeric data.
- Ability to multi task.
- Responsible for one’s own performance. Required to ensure that the service levels are maintained at its optimum level.
- Relationship building would be the focus of the role with an approach to improve on existing services provided.
- Additional privileges and authority would be provided for the specified role. However, the job holder is restricted to the privileges provided within the process and should be abided by the procedures governing the same. The Assistant Manager Operations (Line manager) would be overseeing the day to day operational aspects and would also be seen as the mentor for personal development.
HSBC Work From Home Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary School examination or the equivalent. Higher qualification not a bar provided aspirations are commensurate with the position
- Ability to speak and understand English fluently
- Ability to write business letters and reports.
- Excellent conversational/ telephone skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, retain and transfer knowledge appropriately.
- Ability to understand and interpret numeric data.
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Ability to build rapport with and relate to a wider range of people.
How to apply for HSBC Work From Home Jobs For Freshers?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the HSBC Work From Home Jobs For Freshers Notification carefully before going to apply for the HSBC Work From Home Jobs posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the HSBC Work From Home Jobs Notification carefully.
2. Go to the HSBC Work From Home Jobs Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Attached the latest Resume.
7. Make sure all the required filled are correct.
8. Make a final submission by submitting it.
HSBC Work From Home Jobs Notification
- HSBC Work From Home Jobs Notification Download
- HSBC Work From Home Jobs Online Apply
- HSBC Work From Home Jobs Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com