Guwahati High Court Job 2021 | Copyist Job & LDA Vacancies:- The Gauhati High Court is inviting the candidates for Guwahati High Court Job 2021 | Copyist Job & LDA Vacancies, this is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Copyist Job & LDA Vacancies posts at Guwahati, interested eligible candidates can apply for the Guwahati High Court Job 2021 Copyist job and LDA Job Vacancies.
Recently Guwahati High Court officially published Guwahati High Court Job 2021 Copyist job and LDA Job Vacancies recruitment notification for the posts of Copyist and LDA Posts, interested eligible candidates can apply through online mode.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Guwahati High Court Job 2021 | Copyist Job & LDA Vacancies, make sure candidates read check the Guwahati High Court Job 2021 eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit.
Candidates should stay connected with us to received latest updates about Guwahati High Court Job 2021, Copyist Job & LDA Vacancies notification, high court ldc vacancies 2021, lda job description, or copyist job description in court update in the upcoming days by following us on Google News, candidates can also received the notification by joining us on Telegram.
Guwahati High Court Job 2021 | Copyist Job & LDA Vacancies
|Name of Organization||Guwahati High Court|
|Name of Posts||Copyist and Lower Division Assistant (LDA)|
|Qualification||Graduate in any discipline|
|Age Limit||Maximum 40 years (Age relaxation given to reserved category)|
|Application Fee||For other Rs. 300/- for ST/SC Rs. 150/- PWD Candidates are exempted to pay fee.|
|Salary||Rs. 20,100 – 40,900|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Total Vacancy||237 Posts|
- Swimming Coach Job at Delhi Public School Bokaro
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Kolkata Recruitment 2021
- Teacher Vacancy In Guwahati 2021 | Assam Teacher Vacancy
- Sainik School Gopalganj Teacher Vacancy 2021
- Dance Teacher Vacancy at DPS | Dance Teacher Jobs
- UPSC Teaching Jobs | UPSC Teacher Vacancy
- Teacher Recruitment In Odisha | 5720 Teacher Job In Odisha
- Apprentice Job 2021 | Apprenticeship Vacancies 10Th pass job
- Byjus Jobs For Freshers 2021 | Byju’s Online Teaching Jobs
- Government Jobs In Siliguri For 12th Pass Graduation
- Assistant Professor Vacancy in India
- IMA Dehradun Recruitment 2021 | LDC, MTS, Cook & Ors Vacancy
- Law Teacher Vacancy | Law Teacher Jobs 2021
- Sarkari Job For 12Th Pass 2021 | Sarkari Naukri 12Th Pass
Guwahati High Court Job 2021 Copyist Job & LDA Vacancies Date and Time
|Sl No.||Descriptaon||Last Date & Time|
|1.||Submission of online application starts from||01-10-2021, 12:00 PM|
|2.||Last date for submission of online application||31-10-2021, 05:00 PM|
|3.||Last date for Payment of fees||03-11-2021, till bank|
Guwahati High Court Job 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Copyist job requirements
- A candidate must hold graduation in any stream from a UGC recognized University as on the last date of submission of application.
- He/ She must possess a certificate of Computer knowledge of minimum 3(three) months duration.
- The candidate should have knowledge of the official Language of the state of Assam (Assamese).
- The candidate must possess Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
LDA Job Description and Age Limit
LDA Job Description and Age Limit:- Age limit is given to the categories wise which are as follows:-
|Sl No.||Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
Selection Process (LDA and Copyists)
|Stage 1||Common Written Test (OMR based objective Questions with Multiple C two-hour duration of 120 marks (i) General English (50 marks), General Knowledge including Computer Knowledge (30 marks) and General Aptitude (20 marks) (ii) Official language of the state of Assam (Assamese): 20 marks (which will be qualifying in nature, qualifying marks shall be 40o/o of 20 i’e. 8 marks). Marks obtained in the Assamese language segment will not be counted in preparing the merit list of written test as well as the final select list.|
|Stage 2||Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 from the rank-wise mark sheet of the written test (3 times the total posts of a particular district) will be called to the viva-voce (15 marks). On the basis of the grand total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Test and viva-voce, the final selection will be made district-wise.|
Note: In case of candidates obtaining the same grand total marks, the candidate who obtains more mark in the written Test will be given preference. where marks obtained by such candidates in the written test are also same, then the candidate who is senior in age will be given preference.
The High court reserves the right to fix cut off mark, if any, for the written test. There shall be no negative marking.
How to apply for Copyist Job & LDA Vacancies?
Ans Candidates should read the Copyist Job & LDA Vacancies notification carefully before going to apply for Copyist Job & LDA Vacancies job posts and go to the official website link is given below and follow these steps:
Complete the Registration Process.
1. Candidates should go to the Guwahati High Court recruitment 2021 official website apply link is given below.
2. Complete the Registration Process by entering basic details.
3. The system will send the login details to candidates.
4. Fill the form correctly by entering personal details and qualification.
5. Upload the scanned copies of original documents.
6. Make sure all the required field are correct.
7. Make a final submission by submitting it.
8. Complete the fee payment process.
9. After successful competition of payment process candidates should take a print out of it.
LDA Vacancies 2021 Notification
- LDA Vacancies 2021 Notification Download
- Guwahati High Court Job 2021 Online Apply
- Guwahati High Court Official Website
- DPS Bulandshahr Vacancy 2021
- Delhi Police Legal Consultant Jobs 2021
- FSSAI Recruitment 2021 For Freshers | FSSAI Job Vacancy 2021
- Job In Uttarakhand Sachivalaya 2021
- Data Analyst Jobs For Freshers 2021 | 18 Data Analyst Jobs
Q1. What is the full form of LDA?
Ans The full form of LDA is Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
Q2. What is an LDA job?
Ans LDA is stand for Lower Division Assistant (LDA), LDA has to handle the office work.
Q3. What are the copyist job requirements?
Ans copyist job requirements
1. A candidate must hold graduation in any stream from a UGC recognized University as on the last date of submission of application.
2. He/ She must possess a certificate of Computer knowledge of minimum 3(three) months duration.
3. The candidate should have knowledge of the official Language of the state of Assam (Assamese).
4. The candidate must possess Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
5. Candidates age should be maximum 40 years (age relaxation given up to 50 years for reserved category candidates.
Q4. What is the copyist in court salary?
Ans The authority has not disclosed the copyist in court salary but as per our deep research they will get handful salary.
Q5. What is the LDA job salary?
Ans The authority has not disclosed the LDA Job salary but as per our deep research they will get handful salary.