Top 51 GK Olympiad Questions for Class 3:- Are you looking for the Top GK Olympiad Questions for Class 3 on the internet then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Top important GK Olympiad Questions for Class 3 students.
Nowadays we should have knowledge of Current affairs, GK and olympiad gk because it is going to be very important in today’s world, specifically, it is more important for the students, and also for parents, if you are looking for the Olympiad Gk Questions For Class 3 with answer then you are in the right place.
Olympiad General Knowledge Questions For Class 3 with answers help your children to gain knowledge and also be helpful for you.
Top 51 GK Olympiad Questions for Class 3
G.K Olympiad Questions For Class 3 with answers
1) Which of the following planets has no moon?
2) Which of the following animals does not bite or chew the food?
3. An anemometer is used to measure _________.
A. Pressure of Gas
B. Speed of wind
C. Humidity of air
D. Temperature of water
Ans Speed of wind
4. Which of the following materials is not a good conductor of heat?
5. Which great Indian is called ‘Babasaheb’?
Ans B.R Ambedkar
6. Hariprasad Chaurasia is a famous Indian Musician. Which musical instrument does he play?
7. In which continent Japan is located?
D. South America
8. Fruits and vegetables are rich in Vitamins and minerals. Which of the following statements is correct regarding these nutrients?
A. They provide more energy than carbohydrates.
B. They required in more amount by our body as compared to proteins.
C. Their main function is to store energy in the body.
D. They protect us from various diseases.
Ans They protect us from various diseases.
9. Which is the largest glacier in the world?
A. Lambert Glacier
B. Siachen Glacier
C. Bruggen Glacier
D. Batura Glacier
Ans Lambert Glacier
10. Which of the following mountain ranges faces the Bay of Bengal?
A. Aravali Range
B. Eastern Ghats
C. Western Ghats
D. Vindhya Range
Ans Eastern Ghats