Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 107 Posts:-Good News for all the interested candidates Dehradun Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 107 Posts are available interested candidates can apply for these posts.
Forest Research Institute Dehradun has officially announced an advertisement notification for the recruitment of Library Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant (Maintenance) Steno Grade-II, and Multi Tasking Staff huge number of vacancies is available total 107 vacancies are available.
These is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are searching for the jobs on Google all day and night on Forest Research Institute Dehradun now Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 107 Posts is available, the form fill-up date has been started from 17 August 2020 and the last date to fill-up online form is 15 September 2020.
Interested candidates should read the articles carefully also check all the eligibility lists, the interested candidates should hold 10/10+2/Graduation Certificate from authorized Board/Institute/University. The selected candidate will get a handsome salary for more details to visit the Official Website http://fri.icfre.gov.in/
Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 107 Details
|Name of Department||Forest Research Institute (FRI)|
|Name of Posts||Assistant, Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant (Maintenance) Steno Grade-II and Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total Vacancy||107 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years|
|Apply Date||17 August 2020|
|Last Date||15 September 2020|
|Application Fees||Rs. 700/- Gen/OBC/EWS and Rs. 300/- for ST/SC/PwD/Female Candidates.|
|Job Location||Dehradun [Uttarakhand]|
|Advertisement Notification No.||1/FRI/GC/2020|
|Who are eligible||Both Male and Female|
FRI Dehradun Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 107 MTS, Assistant, Stenographer
Total Vacancy – 107 Posts
Name of Posts –
Library Information Assistant – 01 Post
Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research) – 62 Posts
Technical Assistant (Maintenance – 03 Posts
Steno Grade-II – 04 Posts
Multi Tasking Staff – 40 Posts
Total Vacancies – 107 Posts
|North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 | 4499 Vacancy||Click here|
|SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 Apply 1522 Vacancies||Click here|
|Rajasthan High Court Driver Vacancy 2020||Click here|
|Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020 | 5846 Posts||Click here|
FRI Recruitment 2020; 107 MTS, Stenographer and Other Posts Eligibility Criteria
Library Information Assistant:– The interested candidates to qualify for this post should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science from any authorized University.
Age Limit:- Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and the maximum 27 years.
Salary:- The selected Candidates will get Level -6 Salary.
Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research):- To qualify for this post candidates should hold Bachelor’s Degree from authorized University with Material Science/Physics/Micro Biology/Geology/Bio-Chemistry or anyone as the main subject.
Age Limit:– Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and the maximum 30 years.
Salary;– The selected candidates will get Level-5 Salary.
Technical Assistant (Maintenance):–
- The interested candidates should be BSc in Computer Science or Information Technology from an authorized University. OR
- 3 year Diploma in ITI/Engineering from an authorized University. OR
- 10+2 with Science Subject plus 2 years diploma in ITI/Computer Science from authorized University.
Age Limit:- Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and the maximum 30 years.
Salary:- The selected candidates will get Level-5 Salary.
- To eligible for this post, the interested candidates should hold a 10 pass Certificate from an authorized Board.
- Also candidates should have minim 3 years experience in relevant field.
Age Limit:– The age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
Salary:– The selected candidates will get Level-1 Salary.
Age Relaxation:- Age relaxation is given to Physically Handicapped / Ex-Serviceman/ Sportsperson applicants shall be considered as per Government of India Rule. Such candidates must ensure that they are entitled to relaxation and possess the valid certificates/documents prescribed by GoI in support of their claim.
|ST/SC Candidates||Minimum 5 years of age relaxation|
|OBC Candidates||Minimum 03 years of Age relaxation|
|PwD with minimum 40% disability||Minimum 10 years (15 years for ST/SC and 13 years of the OBC Candidates age relaxation)|
|Ex-servicemen/Disabled Defence Service Personnel||Minimum 45 years of age (50 years for ST/SC Candidates) for Group C and Group D Post under Government of India norms.|
- It is to be noted that the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Permanent Employees will not get maximum age limit.
- All the interested candidates should noted that all the post are mention for temporary in nature but likely to continue further.
- The interested candidates should keep in mind the form will be fill up online only by going to the official website http// frirecruitment.icfre.gov.in & http//fri.icfre.gov.in. The interested candidates should read all the instruction carefully before applying for this post and compulsory field are marked with sign (asterisk).
- The online form fill-up date start from 17 August 2020 on official website http// frirecruitment.icfre.gov.in & http//fri.icfre.gov.in to 15 September the candidates should fill the form within the given time after the expiry date of submit of form the link will be closed.
FRI Recruitment 2020 Written Test;- The time for the Written Test will be announced to the candidates later which will be published on the Official FRI Website.
Application Fees of FRI Recruitment MTS, Stenographer, and Other Posts:-
- The candidates of General/OBC/EWS should pay a minimum of Rs. 700/- as application fees and ST/SC/PWD/Female candidates should pay Rs. 300/- as online application fees.
- The candidates can pay the online application fees through Net Banking or Debit Card/Credit Card.
Admit Card:- The institute will issue the Admit Card to the candidates and on that Admit Card Examination Centre details will be given.
How to Apply for FRI Dehradun Recruitment for MTS and Others Posts?
Here I have share the screen shot of online Registration Process-
- Click on the link to apply for Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 107 Posts the new tab will open automatically.
- Click on the Registration Process
- Fill your mobile number, Name and E-mail ID
- The system will send you the Login Details in your mail.
- Again login your account and pay the application fees.
- After successful payment fill the application form.
- Upload your original scanned copy of documents, upload your color passport size photo and signature.
- Finalized it and submit it. The candidates should keep the successful fees payment receipt for further reference.
- MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Apply online MP Police
- Indian Army Jag Recruitment 2020
- NIA Recruitment 2020 Apply Now 89 Vacancy
- BSF Recruitment 2020 228 Constable Tradesman, HC, AC SI, JE, and ASI Posts
- DDA Direct Recruitment 2020 Exam date Announced, DDA Patwari Exam Date 2020
What are the Jobs in FRI?
There are 107 Posts Jobs in FRI the name of posts are as follows:-
Library Information Assistant
Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research)
Technical Assistant (Maintenance)
How many vacancies are there in FRI?
There are 107 Vacancies in FRI, this is a great opportunity for the interested candidates those who are looking for the jobs, they can apply here also keep in mind they should full fill the eligibility criteria.
How many Vacancies are released for FRI Recruitment?
FRI Recruitment has release 107 Vacancies in 2020.
When is the Last date to apply for FRI Recruitment for Various Categories?
The last date is 15 September to apply for the FRI Recruitment 2020, the interested candidate should apply within the given time after the expiry date the link will be closed.
How to apply for FRI Recruitment?
The interested candidates should go to official website link is given below
Click on the Registration Process
Fill your mobile number, Name and E-mail ID
The system will send you the Login Details in your mail.
Again login your account and pay the application fees.
After successful payment fill the application form.
Upload your original scanned copy of documents, upload your color passport size photo and signature.
Finalized it and submit it. The candidates should keep the successful fees payment receipt for further reference.
What is the Pay Scale of FRI Recruitment?
The selected candidates will get pay scale according to his post in which he has been selected, if he has been selected for Library Information Assistant then he will get Level- 6 Salary which is good enough
What is the Selection Process for FRI Recruitment?
The candidates will be selected as per his written test and interview.