Delhi State Health Mission Recruitment Legal Consultant 2021:- Delhi State Health Mission is accepting applications from the Law Graduate person to fill Legal Consultant (PNDT) Vacancies, this is a golden opportunity for the fresher and experienced candidate those candidates who are looking for vacancies on Delhi State Health Mission.
There are total of 12 vacancies is available on Delhi State Health Mission Recruitment Legal Consultant and others 293 Vacancies 2021, interested candidate can fill the offline form, fill-up date has been already started, the candidate should keep in mind that before applying for the Delhi State Health Mission Recruitment Legal Consultant and others 261 Vacancies 2021, the candidate must full-fill the Delhi State Health Mission Recruitment eligibility criteria such as age limit and experience.
Must Read Assistant Public Prosecutor CBI 2021
Must Read Techno India School Job Vacancy 2021
Delhi State Health Mission Recruitment Legal Consultant 2021
|Name of Organization||Delhi State Health Mission Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Legal Consultant & Others|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s of Laws|
|Age Limit||45 Years|
|Salary||Rs.49,875/- per month|
|Experience||Three years experience in any court of Law or Govt. Institution|
|Last Date||16 March 2021|
Delhi State Health Mission Recruitment All Vacancies details
|1||Legal Consultant (PNDT)||11|
|2||Consultant Medicine (MD)||12|
|7||Public Health Nurse||1|
|11||Quality Assurance Consultant (PH)||1|
|12||State Consultant (Quality Monitoring||1|
|13||District Quality Assurance Coordinator||5|
|15||Legal Consultant (NTCP)||1|
|16||District Program Manager||3|
|17||District BCC Officer||2|
- The engagement will be purely on contract basis as per the policy of National Health Mission. The contract is extendable based upon annual performance evaluation.
- There shall be an initial assessment (probation) period of three months from the date of first engagement.
- The applications should be submitted at The Office of Delhi State Health Mission, State Program Management Unit, 6th Floor, B-Wing, Vikas Bhawan-II, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054 by Hand in the drop box OR By Post.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview/ written/skill test.
|Name of posts||Consultant Medicine (NPHCE)|
|Consolidated Remuneration (Per Month)||Rs. 94,500/-|
|Age Limit||Upto 45 years Not more than 64 years (in case of retired Govt. Servant)|
|Qualification||Essential 1. MD in Medicine or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India 2. Registered with Delhi Medical Council Desirable Two years of experience of working as a specialist in a Hospital|
How to Apply for Delhi State Health Mission Recruitment 2021?
- Candidate should apply through offline mode, form link is given in the below.
- Attach two Passport Size Photographs (one photograph paste and one staple with application form).
- Name and Code of the post should be clearly stated in the application form and on the envelope in capital letters.
- Self attested copies of following documents should be attached with the application form :
- 10th Certificate in support of date of birth.
- Marks Sheets & Certificates of Essential Educational Qualifications
- Marks Sheets & Certificates of Desirable Qualifications, if any.
- Experience Certificates (current working experience certificates also)
Note: Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and Physically Handicapped will be given as per Government guidelines, subject to submission of Caste / Disability Certificate issued by the Appropriate Authority in support of his/her claim.
Information for Written Test & Interview will be provided through https://dshm.delhi.gov.in or health and family welfare GNCTD website
- Jobs In Agartala Tripura 2021 | Urgent Job In Tripura
- Law Officer Vacancy 2021 For Freshers
- Western Railway Group C Recruitment 2021 Apply Now
- Uttarakhand APO Vacancy 2021 | 63 APO Jobs Apply Now
- Doon International School Dehradun Teacher Vacancy 2021
How to apply for Delhi State Health Mission?
The candidate should apply through offline mode, form link is given in below.
Attach two Passport Size Photographs (one photograph paste and one staple with application form).
Name and Code of the post should be clearly stated in the application form and on the envelope in capital letters.
Self attested copies of following documents should be attached with the application form :
I. 10th Certificate in support of date of birth.
II. Marks Sheets & Certificates of Essential Educational Qualifications
III. Marks Sheets & Certificates of Desirable Qualifications, if any.
IV. Experience Certificates (current working experience certificates also)
How can I join in Delhi State Health Mission?
To eligible for the Delhi State Health Mission Recruitment candidate should full-fill the eligibility criteria such as age limit and educational qualification.
What is the Selection Procedure for Delhi State Health Mission?
The selection process for Delhi State Health Mission recruitment is based upon the following:
What’s the full-form of DSHM ?
The full-from of DSHM is Delhi State Health Mission.
What is the last date for apply online for DSHM recruitment?
The last date to apply for DSHM recruitment is 16 March 2021.