Data Science Jobs For Freshers Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Data Science Jobs For Freshers, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Data Science Jobs For Freshers in full details.
Today Yatra Official site has published a Data Science Jobs For Freshers notification on it official website all fresher who full fill the Data Scientist Jobs criteria are eligible to apply through online mode.
The name of jobs posts Yatra is hiring the candidates for the Data Scientist Jobs, Director Product Development, Manager Product Development jobs posts and others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Data Scientist Jobs In India, candidates should not miss this great opportunity, for more in details about Data Science Jobs In Bangalore given below.
There is a good number of Data Scientist Jobs For Freshers jobs posts is available, Data Scientist Jobs In Pune vacancies can be increased if there is a large number of applicants.
Data Science Jobs For Freshers Apply Online process has been already started from today, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible for the Data Science Jobs For Freshers jobs posts.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Data Scientist Jobs For Freshers, make sure they should check the Data Scientist Jobs For Freshers Eligibility criteria such as Qualifications and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Data Science Jobs For Freshers, Data Scientist Jobs In Hyderabad, Data Scientist Jobs In India etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
We also share the content relating to Digital Marketing, Mortgage, Loan, insurance, Credit Card, Advocate and Law Jobs.
#Mortage #Loan #Credit Card #insurance #law & advocate
Data Scientist Jobs For Freshers
- Air India Recruitment 2022 For Freshers Apply Now
- Airport Jobs For Freshers 2022 Apply Online
- 12th Pass Job In Airport Direct Joining Apply Now
- Blinkit Jobs for fresher – 10, 12th Pass Apply Now
- WIPRO Recruitment 2022 For Freshers Apply Now
- Online jobs for students to earn money at home Apply Now
- Central Government Jobs For Graduates 2022 Apply Now
- Paytm Work From Home Jobs for Freshers 2022
- Amazon Work From Home Jobs For Freshers 2022 Apply Online
- PGT Music Teacher Vacancy Government Jobs
- Music Teacher Vacancy In Kendriya Vidyalaya
Data Scientist Job Description
What you will be responsible for:
- A ‘Data Scientist I’ is the youngest member of our Data Science team. As an Data Scientist you will develop highly scalable services by analyzing various types of data and enable seamless experience for online bookings, payment transactions and personalized messaging to millions of customers who book their travel with Yatra.com. This career establishing role exposes you to complex programming skills, design patterns and DevOps practices. Therefore, the role requires you to demonstrate ability to quickly learn a programming language and framework that you can use to build an A class service. Alongwith, the role also requires very good analytical skills, ability to debug problems in an existing piece of code and work with other team members in a collaborative environment.
What you need to succeed in the role:
- Design and development of highly robust and scalable applications in a large-scale distributed systems environment
- Translating business requirements into system design
- Ownership of key software modules, which would involve product enhancements and maintenance of existing functionality.
- Effective debugging of issues and associated fixing in a time-critical atmosphere
- Interact with peers across product domains for cross-platform development
Data Science Jobs For Freshers Eligibility Criteria
- Machine Learning / Tensor Flow
- Deep Learning
- NLP / NER / Transformers
- Data Transformation
- Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development
- Functional Programming
- Design Patterns
- Event Driven Systems
How to apply for the Data Scientist Jobs For Freshers?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Data Scientist Jobs For Freshers 2022 Notification carefully before going to apply for the Data Scientist Jobs posts and others, go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Follow this Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Data Scientist Jobs For Freshers Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Data Scientist Jobs hiring Official Website link is given below.
3. Fill up the form by entering personal details.
4. Upload the scanned copy of the documents and resume.
5. Click on the next bottom.
6. Make sure all the required filled are correct.
7. Make a final submission by submitting it.
8. Short listed candidates will called for the interview.
Data Science Jobs For Freshers Notification
- Data Science Jobs For Freshers Notification Download
- Data Science Jobs For Freshers Apply Now
- Data Science Jobs For Freshers Official Website
- Visit for latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com
- SFIO Recruitment 2022 for Freshers Apply Now
- Work From Home Job For Freshers Apply Now
- Assistant Professor Jobs In Delhi for freshers
- UP APO Result 2022 Released Download Now
- Document Verification Job Apply Online
Q1. Can you get a job as data science fresher?
Ans Data science communities can be a good stepping stone for freshers. You can discover new ideas, showcase your projects, learn from experts, and even find new job opportunities.
Q2. How much can a fresher data scientist earn?
Ans the starting salary fa a Data Scientist in India is around ₹4.5 Lakhs per year (₹37.5k per month). 1 year of minimum experience is required to be a Data Scientist.
Q3. Do companies hire freshers as data scientist?
Ans Data is an integral part of the business world that has increased the demand for data science engineers in the market. With the increased demand, the companies are now hiring data science freshers for multiple job roles.
Q4. What job does a data scientist do?
Ans A data scientist is a professional responsible for collecting, analyzing and interpreting extremely large amounts of data. The data scientist role is an offshoot of several traditional technical roles, including mathematician, scientist, statistician and computer professional.