Customer Service Agent Jobs 2022 Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Customer Service Agent Jobs 2022, if you are one of them then you are in the right place here we have shared the Customer Service Agent Jobs 2022 in full details.
Today Southwest Airlines has published a Customer Service Agent Jobs Notification on it official website, all interested eligible candidates can apply for the Customer Service Agent Jobs posts.
Southwest Airlines is hiring the following post that are Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Agent Part Time posts, Customer Service Agent Southwest Airlines or any others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Customer Service Agent Jobs, Customer Service Agent Part Time, Customer Service Agent all male and female, candidates can apply for the Customer Service Agent Jobs posts.
There is a maximum number of Customer Service Agent Jobs posts is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of applicant, candidates who has full fill the Customer Service Agent Jobs 2022 Eligibility criteria.
Customer Service Agent Jobs Apply process has been already started from today but the hiring authority has not mention the last date to apply for the Customer Service Agent Jobs 2022, make sure candidates should apply within as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Customer Service Agent Jobs, they should know Customer Service Agent Part Time make sure they should full fill the Customer Service Agent Job 2022 eligibility criteria such as Qualification and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Customer Service Agent Job 2022, Customer Service Agent Airport 2022, Customer Care Agent, Customer Service Agent Southwest Airlines, Remote Customer Service Agent etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join our on Telegram.
Customer Service Agent Jobs 2022 Apply Now
|Name Of Organization||Southwest Airlines|
|Post Of Name||Customer Service Agent – Part-Time|
|Salary||$17.54 Per Hour|
|Last Date||Not Mention|
|Age||Must be 18 Years|
|Location||Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States|
|Visit||For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com|
Customer Service Agent Jobs Description
- Provides legendary Customer service by handling ticketing, baggage check-in, baggage claims, reservations, information inquiries and resolving complaints and problems.
- Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Customer Service Agent Jobs Salary
Customer Service Agent Jobs Salary Starting pay of $17.54 per hour plus Benefits you’ll love:
Customer Service Agent Jobs Responsibilities
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer service to people desiring to travel, use cargo or baggage service by attending to their needs
- Handles any aspect of ticketing and check-in by operating a computerized point-of-sale system, boarding, baggage service, reservations and resolving related complaints and problems
- Responsibilities include greeting and handling Customers in a polite and friendly manner. Handles cash, checks, credit cards, travel vouchers and coupons as forms of payment for tickets. Computes charges, makes change and balances daily transactions. Is responsible for overage or shortage
- Checks in baggage and Cargo. Answers telephone to provide information to callers, page customers, resolve problems or complaints and assist as needed. Handles transactions required to board the aircraft in a timely and efficient manner
- Deals with mishandled Customers as a result of oversells, delayed or cancelled flights, lost, delayed, or damaged luggage. Resolves such problems quickly and within guidelines established by the Company
- Provides current and accurate fare, schedule, reservations, flight arrival/departure information and answers all general inquiries from Customers and other visitors to the airport terminal
- Completes forms and reports as required by the Company
- Writes irregularity and complaint reports as required
- Duties may vary due to the size and organization of the station
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of the job
- Able to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand ticketing procedures, rules and regulations
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, meet the public, and work under stressful situations
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete Customer Service Agent training program with an 80% or greater average and an evaluation period
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft
- Must present a well-groomed appearance in accordance with the Ground Operations Employee Handbook and Labor Agreement
- Must be able to perform all job functions within a limited space
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally by telephone, face to face and on public address systems
- Must possess good written and oral skills
- Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally or via radio equipment
Customer Service Agent Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- No education requirement
- No experience requirement
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements.
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work international flights
- Must be able to lift and/or move items up to 70 pounds on a regular basis and repetitively lift and/or move weights of 40 to 50 pounds onto raised surfaces.
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel and stand on a frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must maintain the ability to wear prescribed uniforms.
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Ability to work shift work and/or overtime.
- Foreign language skills are desirable, but not required.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
How to apply for Customer Service Agent Jobs 2022?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Customer Service Agent Jobs 2022 Notification carefully before going to apply for the Customer Service Agent Jobs posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Customer Service Agent Jobs Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Customer Service Agent Jobs Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Attached the latest Resume.
7. Make sure all the required filled are correct.
8. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Customer Service Agent Jobs 2022 Notification
- Customer Service Agent Jobs 2022 Notification Download
- Customer Service Agent Jobs 2022 Online Apply
- Customer Service Agent Jobs 2022 Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs employmentgovnews.com