CSIR Jobs Vacancy 2021 | 10Th / 12Th Pass Can apply:- CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology (CSIR-IMMT), is inviting the candidate for Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer posts, this is a good opportunity for the 10Th / 12Th pass or any graduate candidate those who are looking for the CSIR Jobs Vacancy 2021, now interested candidate can apply for Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer, and other posts.
Yesterday CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology (CSIR-IMMT), published an advertisement notification on it official website for the csir vacancies of Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer posts, total 14 vacancies is available interested candidate can apply through online mode.
Interested candidate should keep in mind before apply for the CSIR Jobs Vacancy 2021 Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer posts candidate should read the articles carefully, also check the csir vacancies eligibility criteria such as age limit and qualification.
For more details of CSIR Jobs Vacancy 2021 candidate can go to the official website link is given below.
CSIR Jobs Vacancy 2021 | 10Th / 12Th Pass Can apply
|Name of Organization||CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology (CSIR-IMMT)|
|Name of Post||Junior Secretariat Assistant (G), Junior Stenographer|
|Educational Qualification||12Th Pass|
|Salary||Rs. 19900-63200/- per month|
|Age Limit||Between 21 years to 35 years (age relaxation given to reserved category|
|Last Date||31st Junr 2021|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Total Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Note||Candidate should apply within a time|
- Teacher Vacancy In Kolkata | Teaching Jobs In Kolkata
- Sarv Siksha Abhiyan Bharti 2021 | Teaching Jobs
- Air Force School Teachers Recruitment 2021 Jaisalmer
- Swiggy Part Time Job In Siliguri | Swiggy food delivery Job
CSIR Jobs Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
|Post Code||Name & No. of Posts, Age Limit||Salary||Educational Qualification|
|JSAG||Junior Secretariat Assistant (G) 07*-Posts (UR-04, SC-01, ST-01, EWS-01) Age-28 years||Level 2 Rs. 19900-63200 ₹27,936/-||Must hold 10+2 or equivalent a proficiency in computer typing speed.|
|JSAF||Junior Secretariat Assistant(F&A) 02-Posts (UR) Age-28 years||Level 2 Rs. 19900-63200 ₹27,936/-||Must hold 10+2 or equivalent with Accountancy as one of the subject and proficiency in computer typing speed.|
|JSAP||Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P) 03-Posts (UR-02, ST-01) Age-28 years||Level 2 Rs. 19900-63200 ₹27,936/-||Must hold 10+2 or equivalent and proficiency in computer typing speed.|
|JSTE||Junior Stenographer 02-Posts (UR-02) Age-27 years||Level-4 Rs. 25500-81100 `. 36,021/-||Must hold 10+2 or equivalent and proficiency in computer typing speed.|
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION: For all the posts – Knowledge of computer, preferably MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point after fulfilling essential qualification.
General Information and Condition;-
- The candidate must be citizen of India.
- Interested candidate should check the advertisement before apply for the CSIR JOB VACANCIES.
- Interested candidate must full fill the educational qualification and age limit.
- Candidate must attached original copies of certificate with self attested, certificate must be issued from the recognized Universities or Institute.
- 05 years for ST/SC Candidates.
- 03 years for OBC Candidates.
- No age limit for CSIR Employees.
- Up to 35 years of upper age limit to Widow, Divorced women and Women Judicially separated from husband.
- 10 years for PWD Candidates.
CSIR Vacancies Selection Mode
Candidate will be selected based upon his performance in Written Test and Interview.
CSIR Jobs Vacancies Application Fee
The candidate of UR category should be Rs. 100/- application fee through SB Collect. Candidates who belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories, women candidates and CSIR employees need not pay any application fee.
How to apply for CSIR Jobs Vacancy?
Interested candidate must read the article carefully before apply for the CSIR Jobs Vacancy, and follow the step to apply for CSIR Jobs Vacancy.
- Complete the registration process.
- Fill the form correctly.
- Upload the scanned copies of original documents.
- Make a payment through SB Collect.
- Preview it and make sure all the required filled are correct.
- Make a final submission by submitting it.
Mode of Examination and Syllabus of Written Test for Junior Secretariat Assistant [G/F&A/S&P] in CSIR
For this posts there is two paper, Paper I & Paper II, Candidate has to clear both the papers.
|Mode of Examination||OMR Based or Computer Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination|
|Medium of Question||The questions will be set both in English and Hindi except the questions on English Language.|
|Standard of exam||Class – XII|
|Total No. of Questions||200|
|Total Time allotted||2 hours 30 minutes|
Paper-I (Time Allotted-90 minutes)
|Subject||Number of Question||Maximum Marks||Negative Marks|
|Mental Ability Test*||100||200 (two marks for every correct answer)||There will be no negative marks in this paper.|
Paper II (Time Allotted – 1 hour)
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Negative Marks|
|General Awareness||50||150 (three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
|English Language||50||150 (three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
- Sainik School Gopalganj Teacher Vacancy 2021
- Dance Teacher Vacancy at DPS | Dance Teacher Jobs 2021
- Pragati Public School Vacancy 2021
- Southern Railway Recruitment | 10 Pass railway job
- PGT Music Teacher Vacancy Government Jobs
Q1. How can I join CSIR?
Ans Candidate must be a minimum of 12 Pass from a recognized Board/Univeristy.
Age should be between 21 years to 40 years.
Q2. How to apply for CSIR Jobs Vacancy?
Ans Interested candidate must read the article carefully before apply for the CSIR Jobs Vacancy, and follow the step to apply for CSIR Jobs Vacancy.
1. Complete the registration process.
2. Fill the form correctly.
3. Upload the scanned copies of original documents.
4. Make a payment through SB Collect.
5. Preview it and make sure all the required filled are correct.
6. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Q3. What is the selection mode for CSIR Jobs Vacancies ?
Ans Candidate will be selected based upon his performance on Written Test and Interview.
Q4. When is the last date to apply for CSIR Jobs?
Ans The last date is 31 June 2021 after this date the link will be closed.