CSIR- CIMFR Technical Assistant Recruitment 23 Posts apply
Introduction of CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research:- CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), is a Research Institute which is certified by the ISO-900I under Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), and an autonomous body under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India. It aim to Develop and deliver cutting-edge technologies for society to raise and industrial advancement
CSIR Technical Assistant Recruitment:-The CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has officially announced 23 Technical Assistance vacancies on its official website by publishing it on advertisement notification, there is a great opportunity for those who are searching for the jobs and want to make a carrier, interested candidate can apply for this amazing post, before applying for this post interested candidate should read all the eligibility criteria carefully for more details please visit official website www.cimfr.nic.in
CSIR- CIMFR Technical Assistant Recruitment -2020 details
|Name of Department||CSIR of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR)|
|Name of Posts||Technical Assistant/Gr.III(1)|
|Total Vacancy||23 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/Graduation & Experience|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
|Application Fee||Rs.100/- for Gen/OBC & No Fee for SC/ST/ PH/ Women/ CSIR Permanent Employees|
|Last date for apply||25Th July 2020|
|Salary||Rs.35,400/- per month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad (Jharkhand)|
|Who can Apply||Both Male & Female|
- CSIR- CIMFR Technical Assistant Recruitment 23 Posts apply
- CSIR- CIMFR Technical Assistant Recruitment -2020 details
- CSIR- CIMFR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Technical Assistant (Zoology) – Post Code – 20:
CSIR- CIMFR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020
Technical Assistant/Gr.III (1) – 23 Vacancies
CSIR-CIMFR Technical Assistant Minimum Age limit
- The minimum age relax able for ST/SC is 5 years and for OBC is 3 years as per Indian government rule and on production of self attested copy of document sign by the specified authority with original certificate produce at the time of Trade/Skill Test.
- Upper age relax able has given upto 5 years for those person who are regular employees of CSIR/ Government Departments, autonomous bodies and public sector.
- Under Government of India provision act the age relaxable for widows, Divorced Women and a Women who is Judicially separated from her Husband’s upper age limit should up to 35 years and for ST/SC 40 years and for others categories age limit is 38 years.
- The eligible and interested Candidate has to pay an Application Fees of Rs 100/- through SBI payment gateway which is only available at CIMFR official website www.cimfr.nic.in. After complete your payment process the candidate should keep in mind that they must enclose the payment slip along with the application form.
- The Candidate of this category such as SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Permanent Employees of these category candidate are not mandatory to submit an Application Fees.
- No any others payment mode is accepted.
The Candidate should full fill the educational qualification as well all the others eligibility criteria for more details please visit the official site.
Others important Condition:-
- The Candidate should hold Indian citizenship.
- The Candidate should fulfill all the requirement which is mention in the Advertisement Notification, for full details go to official website.
CSIR- CIMFR Technical Assistant Educational Qualification 2020:-
Technical Assistant (Geology) – Post Code – 20:
First Class B.Sc. with Geology, one subjects with minimum of one year experience from an authorized University which is relevant to discipline from a recognized Institute/Organisation.
Technical Assistant (Chemistry) – Post Code – 20:
First Class B.Sc. with Chemistry one subject with minimum of one year of experience which is from an authorized University with relevant to discipline from recognized Institute/Organizaton.
Technical Assistant (Zoology) – Post Code – 20:
First Class B.Sc. with Zoology one subject must be from an authorized University with minimum one year experience in relevant to discipline from recognized Institute/Organizaton.
Mining Engineering Technical Assistant – Post Code – 20:
First Class 3 years of full time or 2 years full time duration of Mining Engineering from an authorized University/Institute with minimum and lateral admission in Diploma from recognized Institute/University.
CSIR- CIMFR Technical Assistant Salary 2020:-
The pay level salary of Rs.35,400/- per month
Process to apply Technical Assistant Post:-
- The candidate who are interested and eligible they go to official site to down the application form http://cimfr.nic.in/vacancies.html. The application should only be submit on A4 size Xerox papers.
- The eligible candidate should carry the original mark sheet, provisional certificate, age proof, caste certificate etc, show at the time of examination for verification of documents.
- The candidate after filling the application form also attached the web generated online payment slip and send.