CSBC Bihar Police Forester Recruitment 2020 I 236 Vacancy:- Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar, Government is accepting application from the Indian citizen for the Vacancy of a forester, today the CSBC Bihar Government officially announce a recruitment notification which is published on the official website for the recruitment of Forester, the total 236 vacancies are available.
This is a great opportunity for the Indian boys and girls, those who are looking for the government jobs especially in forest department under Bihar Government the interested candidates can apply for this posts, the application process is online and it already started from 27Th July 2020 and the last date to apply 10Th September 2020, the interested candidates should check the eligibility list which is given below, the interested candidates can go to the official website for more knowledge visit http://www.csbc.bih.nic.in/
CSBC Bihar Police Forester Recruitment 2020 l 236 Vacancy Details
|Name of Department||Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar, Government|
|Name of Posts||Forester|
|Total Vacancy||236 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||12Th Pass/Graduation|
|Apply Date||27Th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||10Th September 2020|
|Salary||Rs. 29200 – 92300/- (Level – 5)|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years and the Maximum 25 (05 years age relaxation to reserved categories)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 450/- for Gen/OBC, Rs. 112/- for ST/SC Category candidates|
|Who are eligible||Both Male and Female|
Name of Posts:- Forester
Total Number of Vacancy:- 236 Posts
Salary:– Level – 5 (Rs. 29200 – 92300/-)
|SGPGIMS Lucknow recruitment 2020 New Vacancy||Click here|
|CRPF Recruitment Notification 2020, 789 Vacancy||Click here|
|SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2020 junior assistant Vacancy||Click here|
|Bihar Forest Guard Recruitment Notification 2020||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Forester 2020
- The interested candidates to qualify for this post should hold 12Th Pass Certificate/Intermediate from any Board or Council.
Age Limit for Bihar forester:-
- The interested candidate age should be minimum 18 years.
- The interested candidate maximum age limit is 25 years for General/EWS category Candidates.
- The interested candidate maximum age limit is 27 years for OBC/EBC Category Candidates.
- The interested candidate maximum age limit is 30 years for ST/SC Category candidates.
CSBC Bihar Police Forester Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
The interested candidates can check the vacancies details given in the table
|Total Vacancies||236 Posts|
- The interested candidates should be the permanent resident of India.
- The interested candidates should hold the Indian Citizenship.
Physical Standard of Male Candidates:-
|SL No.||Physical Standard||ST/SC||Gen/OBC|
|1.||Height||160 Cm||165 Cm|
|2.||Chest||79 Cm||81 Cm|
|3.||Chest with power||05 Cm||05 Cm|
|4.||Walking||25 Km in 04 hours||25 Km in 04 Hours|
Physical Standard of Female Candidates:-
|SL No.||Physical Standard||ST/SC Candidate||Gen/OBC Candidate|
|1.||Height||155 Cm||160 Cm|
|2.||Walking||14 Km in 04 Hours||14 Km in 04 Hours|
CSBC Bihar Forester Application Fee
|SL No.||Category||Charges||Fee Amount|
|1.||Gen/BC/EWS/EBC||Application Fee||Rs. 450/-|
|2.||ST/SC||Application Fee||Rs. 112/-|
Process to Apply for Bihar Forester Recruitment
The interested candidates who are deciding to apply for the post of Bihar forester, can apply the online form fill up date has been started from 27Th July 2020 and the last date to apply is 10Th September 2020, after the expiry of date no application will be accepted. Interested candidates should submit the application form within the time by following the official website www.csbc.bih.nic.in
The candidates who belong to General/OBC Category should submit Rs. 450/- as application Fee and the candidates who come to ST/SC Category should submit Rs. 112/- as an application Fee.
The interested candidates should pay the application fee through online method, the interested candidates can pay the application fee through Net Banking or Credit Card/Debit Card.
- The interested candidates should visit the official website to apply or type www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- After opening the official website click on the Advertisement Tab, after that new tab will open automatically.
- Click on Step 1. Registration process, fill the Name and Mobile number and e-mail ID.
- After successful Registration the system will send your login details through e-mail
- Candidates should pay the application fee by using Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card.
- After successful payment candidates should fill-up the form by entering Name, DOB, Residence, and other personal details after that upload the Original Document Scanned copies, also upload photos and signature of the candidates, and check all the details and finalized and then submit the application.